Some boards indexes are not loading for me and I'm getting an error. It happened randomly today when I turned my pc on...

Some boards indexes are not loading for me and I'm getting an error. It happened randomly today when I turned my pc on. Anyone else on the same boat?

Attached: unnamed.png (128x128, 925)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2331118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just you OP

same here. see wtf. Hiro fix it plz

fuck hiro. fuck Jow Forums. piece of shit botnet filled with malicious javascript scripts and datamining trackers

SAME

For some reason I can't post on the app only on the website

test

test

Truth

testing...

All servers are broken right now.
The JSON document from the API gets interrupted midway in delivery, leading to loading errors.

A cross-origin resource sharing attack has succeeded against Jow Forums (not joking).
Jow Forums is currently compromised.

Testing

>server overload by birthday hats
mute would never allow this

JUST

that makes no fucking sense
what the retard in the pol thread was saying is that after a hypothetical MITM attack, they forgot to set the CORS headers in the API endpoint when they replaced it. But if that's the case they did an extra shitty job because their proxy is also cutting the requests in half. Most likely the API server is just fucked and is not delivering the headers correctly, or anything at all really.

that makes no fucking sense
what the retard in the pol thread was saying is that after a hypothetical MITM attack, they forgot to set the CORS headers in the API endpoint when they replaced it. But if that's the case they did an extra shitty job because their proxy is also cutting the requests in half. Most likely the cloudflare proxies are just fucked and not delivering the headers correctly, or anything at all really.

If everything works if you disable Jow Forums x or ublock origin you have to add some filter to ublock but idk which one rn

Fucking gook

Fucking Gookmoot

>everything works if you disable the tools that make the website useable

If only moot were still alive...

I'm not saying you should disable them. I said that because I had that problem like a week ago and fixed it by adding a unlock origin filter, try
@@a.4cdn.org/*
I'm not sure if that was it but it's worth a try

Nope, no difference.

Test

Nope, no difference.

Test n2
Fucking moot gook

testing

Some boards in clover dev don't load.

Can't post in most threads. Why is Hiro so shit?
Posting works again. Well done Hiroshit.

is it fixed

test

test

Thanks for fixing the site Hiro!

FUCK Hiro and FUCK 4CHANNERS

entire 4chinz is fucked right now,fuck you hiro

testing

Test

Now just need Google to unfuck captcha on my desktop.

Jow Forumsack testing

testing new edit function.

edit: oh shit it works.

So random threads just aren't loading, why is this happening?

Why are random threads just not loading? What’s causing this?

supplementary test of edit function

edit: this is fuckin rad

test

asdf

yes
holy fucking fuck Jow Forums is so garbage without Jow Forums X

yes
Jow Forums is so garbage without Jow Forums X

t-test

testis

Can I post yet?

C injbjff

Has there been a single month were nothing broke or got fucked ever since Hiro took over?
I'm not even kidding. It's absurd how much Jow Forums has been down or didn't work properly in the past couple years.

Someone posted some CIA stuff on Jow Forums last night, resulting in a take down, resulting in some kind of attack.

lol

Fucking hiro

> not using clover
haha newfag

> not using clover
haha are you a redditor?

Test

I've tried disabling 4chanx, If this post goes through it means the problem comes from 4chanX, at least on my end.

third

nth

Guys I think we're back in business

wat happened

What the hell happened?

The retard who owns this shithole fucked up again. because he's a retard

i miss moot

Some say someone was hacking Jow Forums. I haven't heard what others have said. All I know is, hiro is gay.

For roughly 7 hours and 20 minutes Jow Forums and several other boards like Jow Forums just loaded a blank white page for me

fingerprint and malware is coming...

is it done ?

apy birdey

Attached: dual orin.gif (640x360, 129K)

Hiroshimoot literally does nothing with the site. There is a main dev, I think one other contributor, then site moderators that run it all. I think the main Jow Forums dev might actually be Moot himself, or its one of his close personal friends.
Hiro does nothing, hes owner in name.

That happened to everyone. The status checker on the blog had images and thumbs down for a long time. At some points Jow Forums would load, then others it would be a white page. Same happened to other boards as well. Some boards were always viewable but posting was down universally.
I think the racks Jow Forums runs on were being cycled like someone was doing maintenance.

hello

who?

Cute!

The fucking faggot party hats are still on even

no, it has only just begun

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

chris moot the creator of ebaumsworld

just watch, hiromoot fucked the site up with the hats and now doesnt know how to take em down without breaking his precious little ad "infrastructure"

What was with the threads that were corrupted?
As in, a long ass stream of gibberish wingdings?

ah it seems quick reply is fucking up. i also disabled Jow Forums x and now i can post.
also fuck hiromoot, pretty sure he added bots in here during this downtime.

You don't even know. Soon you won't even be able to post if google doesn't like how you(r browser) look.
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2331118/
Because that thread doesn't seem to load for me.

i got a 0.9
am i a good boy?

>0.1
How bad of a goyim am I?

>Hiroshimoot literally does nothing with the site.
understatement of the century

>soon mobile posting will be the only thing viable
I want off this timeline

Wow clover doesn't work

>0.3
Just how I like it.

Unironically yes. I got a 0.1 with ublock/umatrix on or off with Waterfox. Wasn't signed into google though and I didn't bother to sign in to test.

I hope you'll enjoy not being able to post and needing a pass to bypass it. Jow Forums gold was just supposed to be a joke. Soon jewgle is gonna make it real. moot's gonna have the last laugh after all.

what a tweest it would be if it was m00t brother, been so long, I dont even remember his nick (think he supposedly left the website management position in 1st year if I remember correctly)

The moment Jow Forums Actually becomes paywalled is the moment it dies, just like SA and everything else that got popular from free access.

Honestly, it's not like imageboard technology and software is hard to replicate or anything. Everybody is here merely because everybody else is. But once money comes into the equation, that won't matter and a real diaspora is likely to happen.

>Everybody is here merely because everybody else is
Exactly. Even if others places are better and there's hardly any shitposting, I was always more of a lurker than a poster and my ADD needs the speed.

test

I woke up just in time

Test

same here, guess all those years wasting my time actually paying attention to the captcha (aside from when too sleepy or/and eyes a bit fucked) paid off. wonder if I could have gotten higher if I didnt mess those few

Does this work again?

FUCK PEPE AND FUCK FROG PEOPLE