Contrarian laptops

What are some cool laptops one doesn't see very often? I like white NEC laptops, also this Japanese businessman laptop let's note is fascinatingly ugly

Attached: jn180125_2_3.jpg (585x290, 33K)

>2570p vs x-series thinkpad slapfight in /tpg/ that went on for months
>tfw 2570p guy was right

Attached: janktop.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

I wanted to like those let's note laptops, but they're priced in the high end market.
They cost as much as a macbook or a lenovo x1 carbon, yet they look and feel like cheap plasticky garbage circa 2003, remember painted silver and fake chrome? Remember how it completly wears away and reveals beige with any amount of use?
Not to mention, for a computer this expensive, you want a functional warranty and you won't get the ability to RMA when you don't live in japan.
Also nobody has confirmed driver compatibility with linux because nobody on Jow Forums has bought one.

Pretty much any GAMERS RISE UP!!!!!!!! laptop Asus makes.

Attached: asus-rog-zephyrus-34.jpg (3000x2000, 448K)

Ye sounds kinda yikes

Are getac, teguar or xplore any good

Any interesting looking chinese, Indian, SE asian products

I'm really tempted to make some body kit company to make really bizarre looking beige plastic laptop cases just because

OP said post cool laptops

>Republic of Gamers
>Laptop literally "rises" up when you open it

Attached: eleltrode.png (449x1197, 67K)

cute laptop
ugly table

How cool do you want it senpai?

Attached: Liquid Cooling Laptop.jpg (2000x1556, 343K)

Really? My uncle has a black let's note and it did not look bad at all. In fact I was amazed at how could they put a blu-ray unit in such a small laptop.

Lolllll

I use a cfax2. It overheats like crazy. I don't recognize the problems you mention though.
Running debian testing.

.....but why

Attached: transparent_amoled_laptop-e1265401861449.jpg (490x352, 37K)

Would look fly when pentesting in public or posting memes.

>Had a similar laptop, even had the same mouse pad
Stop stalking me user

I had a little red table just like that when I was kid. I miss it.

Toshiba A600 in silver and white. Made for Japanese teenagers I think.

Attached: Toshiba_A600.gif (640x480, 62K)

Attached: VAIO GT images626375.jpg (800x545, 62K)

It actually looks good IRL. I saw one when a professor from Japan came to my uni to give a public lecture about his research.
I didn't know which model he had, but the screen display also had ports. So the screen display is a bit thick like surface pro. I thought it was surface pro series until I looked at the keyboard and touchpad.

XZ series are detachable tablets.

Attached: XZ6.jpg (445x198, 22K)

It hurts to liveeee

I met a guy in China who has one of those, I think he's Taiwanese

>mfw i own one of these because i just wanted something that will play gaymes well and that i could take with me travelling

Attached: d522804e0ba6ce7e3cab4dce9bdc72daed0d96bb5ef072bf7c6415413a3ddc8f.jpg (370x699, 33K)

This looks like the future we were promised.

Attached: 1530911429385.jpg (640x406, 17K)

1080 laptops are based

Made by dirty worst Korean ape ppl too
Such blade runner

I actually bought one of those when I was in China. It has a regular US-layout keyboard and ALL THE PORTS.

The future we were promised isn't the future we deserve.

WTF, this one actually looks somewhat decent compared to some of the 50 million pound turbosperg GAYMING laptops on the market, what's the issue?

God I wish I was a Japanese teenage high school girl right now

Because it's not a 30 year old Thinkpad, but on a more serious note like said. It's fine if you want it for GAYMEN since the new Max-Q gpus let you get pretty thin form factors without ending up with abominations like . Although from what I remember the Zephyrus actually has a full blown GTX 1070/1080 (albeit probably undervolted to hell and back) so it probably costs a shitload.

Attached: gaming laptop.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

What's your battletag user