Would you rather

>live in a world with all actual races (whites, blacks, asians, indians... you name it)
or
>live in a world with fantasy races; humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, goblins, satyrs, gnomes, halflings, reptillians, nymphs, pixies, fairies, etc... (we would probably have the same skin color, except orcs, goblins and reptillians, of course)
?

Attached: races.jpg (760x481, 99K)

id fuck qt gnome traps

Attached: 1537693658272m.jpg (1024x769, 79K)

I could use a Half-Orc top I suppose.

Fantasy of course. You'd have to be retarded not to.

I want to be a goblin and make goblin civilization & culture something great instead of just rape and murder

>Not making a half elven master race, selling human roasties to slavery for shekles and then buying zylkon b to gas everyone else.

Sad

>tfw no elf gf

Attached: illust_71272068_20181021_152953.jpg (975x1400, 235K)

>Muscular elf

Attached: 1539386774001.jpg (797x616, 61K)

Do the "stronger" races genocide all the others in fantasy land? If not, why? Because in reality we want to genocide people just for having ugly dark skin, ridiculous noses, and low IQ. What would happen if we were significantly more different?

Are these fantasy races the same species i.e. can they have fertile offspring? Then not definitely the fantasy world.
If yes then still fantasy as long as I can be a dwarf ranting about knife-ears.

Got a problem with me buddy?

>goblin cum-dumpsters that will inevitably spawn countless hordes of low IQ, aggressive invaders
It's a no-brainer.

Attached: InCase-449533-Another_goblin.jpg (729x900, 167K)

Do you think that gnome would tear if I went all in?

A world with fantasy races but the humans are all white.

Attached: 1493176627577.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

>live in a world with fantasy races

This isn't even a real choice. It's like asking a homeless person if they'd want a lottery ticket that doesn't have a single number or a ticket that lets them win two billion dollars.

When given the option between standard races and fantasy races, why would anyone pick anything but fantasy?

Fantasy races,

Fuck that boring human snatch need to race mix and become chieftan of an orc tribe.

>Basically look like the half elf

I need to start to working out

Half-Elf futanari with big penis

Or you could pass as a trap

Attached: 1540820265773.gif (256x256, 458K)

They can say that humans are a race in that world because there aren't any niggers.

Genocide was rather uncommon for most of history, feudal rulers considered people a valuable recourse. So I'd imagine a small race like gnomes and halflings would not be able to stay independent but be subjugated unless they have magic or a special environment that favors them.
From that point on they'd also have the protection of that stronger group as long as they pay their taxes.

The latter, so racism is more accepted since the differences are more obvious.
On second thought, dwarfs are bros and niggers just trash.
So another reason.

fantasy races no doubt

i like night elf bitches from WoW tho

Anyone who doesn't want to fuck an elf at least once is a communist.

Yup.

As far as I know, Yes, there can be Half-elves, half-orcs and half-dwarves. But they have more positves attributes than their parents. Like, Half-elves can use magic and see in the dark, but be as solid as an average human and not super thin like elves.
However, it seems it's only possible if a human does it with another specie, I've never heard of an Half dwarf/elf character.

Goblins are known to be merchants. I guess you know who Jow Forums is going to blame for all of their problems.

Attached: 1531418678043.jpg (534x703, 159K)

I want a halfling fucktoy. Looks like a toddler but it's okay because she's like 30.

Attached: Halfling Rogue Portrait (downloadedfromroll20).jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

In the world with the orc pussy of course.

Attached: orc qt.jpg (498x842, 160K)

>implying they wudnt literally have the same charecteristics as their human racial counterparts

>A world with fantasy races but the humans are all white.

THIS

Attached: 1534487504931.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>Or you could pass as a trap

Fuck no. Been molested a few times too far. So its muscle elf mode for me

Attached: 1540662606445.jpg (643x675, 67K)

but we already live in a world with one master race and a bunch of sub-races
what changes?

Just go on and post as many fantasy pictures all you want. The mods are definitely watching this thread and will potentially shut it down.

I for one, would love to live in a fantasy world myself.

Attached: bcn2tpcqmoweijuiws0e.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Did I hear "goblins"? Where are they? How many? Do they have wanderers or shamans?

Attached: 1528390845616.png (1200x905, 1.52M)

No. Genocide is extremely common in history. It’s pretty much as common war.

Mister Ted Cruz, the Jew-goblin slayer.

Attached: 746e9ef43b23d9658f80c3b8c24862fb.jpg (454x597, 42K)

In a lot of settings halflings are all enslaved or near-enslaved. Because they're just humans who never get bigger than a three year old.
>they have more positves attributes than their parents
If you consider "doesn't have an elf's CON penalty" overly positive. Half-elves and half-orcs suck hard.

>adult-size women look like white women
>adult-sized men look like non-whites
The jewish influence is obvious even in this image.
And mods are faggots.

See, I told you the pol mods would do someting to this thread. You really can't trust them.

Attached: z042309snake.jpg (475x672, 70K)

Based snake poster posting snake.

GOBURINU SURAYA?!??!

I can use another picture, if you want.

Attached: races2.jpg (1600x480, 150K)

Well, at least it got moved, and not deleted.

Attached: races3.jpg (900x460, 123K)

I wish I could own a slave plantation staffed with elves and half-elves and make them all pick cotton for me in their underwear. The underwear is made out of cotton, obviously.

The cotton would ideally be sold to an underwear factory.

The real question is when are they gonna start down-right deleting such threads instead of movin' them...

Yeah, that's better. The one in the OP looked a bit too jewish.

a tad hard to find some good charts

Attached: races4.jpg (1280x597, 98K)

Attached: races6.jpg (660x365, 91K)

Vaettir would make a fun slave race too. Small and cute so they could fit in small places, ideal for mining operations. Would be awesome to have a bigass dark, hot, hellish gemstone mine with hundreds of dirty sweaty little Vaettir toiling away inside.

>fun slave race
>mining gems
>not rape dungeons
They're basically Moldavians irl. I see a missed opportunity.

>if the half-orc's head was turned just a bit more it would look like he's checking out the blonde woman next to him
>both adult-sized women seem to be looking at the half-orc
Another miss.
Not going to complain about the half-orc being more muscular than the elf male because those tend to be their racial features in most fantasy stories.

Holy shit, you're fucking obsessed with the BBC. Go neck yourself, you god damn cuckold.

I do what I can, mate.

Attached: races5.jpg (1816x582, 181K)

Attached: races7.jpg (606x245, 99K)

Attached: races8.png (700x380, 309K)

Attached: races9.png (1024x576, 268K)

Well, rape dungeon sounds good on paper if you still think of Vaettir as people, but slaves are like animals. Raping one is like raping a dog or a cow. I wouldn't rape either a dog or a cow, much less any other animal, so I wouldn't rape a Vaettir simply because I'm attracted to people and not animals.

But, sure you could maybe have a brothel full of Vaettir, for all the beastial perverts that would want to fuck one. Could make a lot of money, and make a lot of Vaettir cry out in suffering and anguish. Rip apart families, cut off wives from husbands, daughters from parents, to make the girls into toilets at the brothel, yes I'd enjoy that very much.

But I myself have on real desire to partake in slave-flesh.

Attached: races10.png (1024x576, 353K)

Attached: races11.jpg (1280x597, 146K)

I refuse to stay silent when I spot a (((coincidence)))

All regular races

Attached: NightElfHuntress.jpg (478x700, 52K)

Attached: 90480c820b840af329de280709c2f11e.jpg (400x534, 32K)

I'd definitely slay goblins if I could. I'd slay their pussies though, if you catch my drift. [Disclaimer: I am making a sexual reference]

Attached: 1518711134352.jpg (1253x776, 202K)

//thread

Attached: 1537891577564.gif (375x375, 168K)

tfw halfing

will there be qt kajiit trap bois in this world?

Attached: question_anime.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Id rather not live

We already have a halfling on this board.

I want to live in a world populated solely by white males aged 20-45, with no college education and preferably not high school graduates, and white females aged 15-24 with no education above middle school.

>trump paradise

Attached: 653c.jpg (236x264, 20K)

fantasy

Only a FAGGOT wouldn't go for an orc girl... and if you're a faggot, you can always go for an orc guy.

Attached: orc_female_makeover__by_tea_tiger-d778mr9.png (600x831, 272K)