THEIR LAST POO: Couple killed in Yosemite fall were photographed pooing perilously close to the edge of 800-foot Taft...

THEIR LAST POO: Couple killed in Yosemite fall were photographed pooing perilously close to the edge of 800-foot Taft Point just moments before they plunged to their deaths
Drea Rose Laguillo and her fiance Sean Matteson were at Taft Point in Yosemite National Park on Sunday night when they snapped a selfie just after 5pm
Meenakshi Moorthy, whose body was discovered after plunging over the 800-foot drop of Taft Point with her husband Vishnu Viswanath was in the photo
Laguillo shared the photo and DailyMail.com's story about the tragedy, revealing that she could estimate the time of death to be around 5:11pm
Viswanath's brother said the couple had set up their tripod to take a selfie pooing on the edge of the perilous drop when they plunged to their deaths
Moorthy, 30, and Visanath, 29, were married engineering students studying in the US who also had a poo travel blog
This year alone they pooed in Vermont, Arizona, New Mexico, San Francisco, New Orleans, Brooklyn, Big Sur, Baltimore, Manhattan, Holland and India

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6333279/Couple-killed-Yosemite-pooed-close-edge-8000-foot-cliff-moments-fall.html

Attached: 5549422-6330703-image-a-1_1540844492484.jpg (634x423, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-couple-fall-800-feet-to-their-death-in-californias-yosemite-national-park-1939655
water.org/our-impact/india/
time.com/5302661/water-crisis-drinking-india-drought-dry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 8ch-pol13.jpg (775x747, 76K)

And nothing of value was lost.

kek

TAKE

>Legends of the poo

Attached: 1531932585290.jpg (400x250, 24K)

Rest In Peace. Two less liberal voters

DO IT FOR INSTAGRAM. SHOW THOSE POOP PEASANTS BACK IN INDIA HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE THAN THEM

>The funeral will take place in the U.S. since the bodies were not in a condition to be flown back to India

Attached: 1540742260931.png (649x616, 250K)

How did this brown guy with no muscles get a white girl when I can't even get one?

Where’s the photo?

Asshat. 90% of americans of India descent voted for Trump. But keep trying to divide Trump supporter shill. see how far you get.

Didn't anybody tell them they make jumbo sized zip-lok baggies now?

>white girl
zoom the picture memeflagger both of them are poos

Kek

Attached: 86E7C790-9CAE-436B-BC0E-DCC0A3F97C40.jpg (700x620, 146K)

I fucking hate indians.

Attached: Dogs-eatin-corpses-at-ganges.jpg (800x572, 50K)

She's and Indian. And she's fat.

2 down and 1 billion poos to flush down

What fucking pigs.

>the perilous drop
Anyway, too bad OP lied about the pooing.

I struggle to find compassion for people killed by selfie. If you risk your life for a selfie, you earned your death.

Ah yes. Now I see it. I thought this pajeet bagged a white feminist.

Do you think these two granola crunching, disgusting vegetarian faggots were republicans?

What next, poo at the pearly gates?

More like poo-rly gates

And this is why you should only ever poo in a loo

Stairway to poo-loo

Attached: 1520771064761.png (476x635, 292K)

>engineering students
Two less H1B shitskins, based

What is it about Indians and poo?

I guess it is the same like with dogs, to mark their terroritory so they shit allover the place kinda like an untrained puppy.

>a poo travel blog
oh come on

Attached: m123153123.jpg (430x289, 70K)

Attached: kw5h1T3P4.jpg (251x242, 26K)

This desu senpai

Look at that pink hair

Bro look at his girlfriend

Foreigners crapping is an American National Park. For jollies. That sort of behavior is insulting to all Americans
They are worse than the mob heading up here from Central America

>Shit rolls downhill.

They were my seniors in my college..yo wtf ..they studied in my college ..College of Engineering Chengannur..I personally knew him but not her..come on anons.. too far..

Nice LARP. Quick test - what was the guy's name?

Well would you look at that, a pile of shit has gained intelligence and learned to type.

Attached: 130410361363.png (544x470, 220K)

Attached: DB78EA33-5B34-491F-8E43-3606DB2BD733.png (995x921, 452K)

The world will be a better place without Poos

Its on the main post you faggot

Attached: IMG-20181027-WA0036.jpg (720x1280, 101K)

captured in another couples selfie

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1485, 223K)

Indians are alright. Just questionable hygiene. They also always try to get a deal even though prices are fixed in the US. Never had an issue with them other than scent.

It wasn't even about poo lmao fucking retarded Jow Forums niggers as usual, they took a selfie and fell down.

I remember putting up a fake article about black men being attractive and most of this board literally ate the bait and began REEEing. The link I posted was a made up guardian link. Proving once again that Jow Forumstards are low IQ niggers.

Protip: the productive members of the white race don't hang around on Jow Forumsmasturbating about things they didn't do themselves and claim it by racial association

ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-couple-fall-800-feet-to-their-death-in-californias-yosemite-national-park-1939655

Names are: Vishnu Vishwanath and Meenakshi Moorthy

Attached: fa14enqo_vishnu-viswanath-meenakshi-moorthy-facebook_625x300_30_October_18.jpg (650x400, 66K)

But you will love the curry once you eat it..

Eating anything in India is guaranteed to give you the shits.

They took a selfie and died like the retarded shitskins they and you, are you fucking inbred retard

I do love curry and I have had good experiences with Indians.

Fuck her for being a coloured hair libtard.hated her.But he loved USA ..loved Trump..He called him The Emperor

Attached: 7C38AEFF-0DAA-4E97-BCB3-4DAC33E71BB4.jpg (594x516, 43K)

No fucking way.

Really?

Is this the work of meme magic?

As an aside
I fucking love Yosemite, hate the fucking tourists. Those apes were way off trail. I always want to push tourists off the edge of cliffs when I see people standing beyond the railings or off trail.

Attached: 1539717682833.gif (246x246, 852K)

they all have small dick syndrome, similar to manlet syndrome.

Lol I plan to visit the USA and lead a good Christian American life..I kind of hate India..

That certainly is not a surprise, indians seem to lack thing called hygiene. If you go to India there's a 99% chance that any watersource you drink water from will be contaminated.

>That one Mexican who keeps posting anti-India propaganda
Jow Forums posters you can identify

Apparently the place eats a few people every year. Having been there this summer I can't lie, the view at the edge of those cliffs is pretty breathtaking

Attached: IMG_20180521_090517557_HDR~2.jpg (3859x2898, 1.76M)

Not in my experience.

THESE BROKEN WINGS
AND LEARN TO FLY AGAIN

Attached: 376FDDAC-7D91-424E-89C4-1F3132A4C034.jpg (326x238, 24K)

I don't care if they voted for Trump. That just makes them useful idiots. They have to go back

I think an Israeli died at taft point a month or two ago as well?

Attached: IMG_20180521_091219587_HDR~2.jpg (4295x2817, 2.32M)

Why didn't they fly? Stupid poos

164.9 cm (5 feet 4.9 inches)
Average height of an Indian.
They're literally manlets.

NO MANS GOT A CLIP OF THE FALL!?!?!?!?

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1536385330670.jpg (474x399, 27K)

>Moorthy, 30, and Visanath, 29, were married engineering students studying in the US who also had a poo travel blog

Yeah, you're that larping poo who pretends he's a nigger under the BLM flag.
Nobody gives a shit about you, pardon the pun. Too bad you didn't fall to your death off some national monument.

Attached: beaver violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

Poo on the world the world Poos on you

>two less liberal voters
I'll have you know dead people vote democrat all the time.

I don't care who they vote for. They are fake Americans and they need to go back.

That blows. I personally have never encountered any bad blood though.

Nope..I drink straight from the tap..I lead a healthy life ..The problem is the slums in the north india..The southies are really good in hygiene..but still u can smell curry.we absolutely love good meal with curry..and yes my asshole burns sometimes...the northies are fuckin illiterate idiots..A priest was sent to the North India to do services and they did harm him badly..Northies are the niggers of India.

But we love America..we love the culture..we love the great religion of christianity..We want to live the American dream

Im not republican..

Post a time stamped pic.

There's no fuckin' way I'd walk up that close to the end of an 800 foot cliff. These fuckin' Instagram whores....

water.org/our-impact/india/
Half of your population defecate outside, 522 fucking million.
time.com/5302661/water-crisis-drinking-india-drought-dry/
You have unclean water all over, by finnish standards you would have the whole damn country in a quarantine being cleansed.

How the fuck did they fall? Was it a double suicide?

Who wouldn't drink straight from the tap? If you gotta even question the possibility of it, that means you are having a water crisis.

But the article doesn't say anything about poo...

Attached: 1540777873347.png (931x931, 1.16M)

A big pile of poo fell off the cliff, the whole article is about poo and nothing else.

>This year alone they pooed in Vermont, Arizona, New Mexico, San Francisco, New Orleans, Brooklyn, Big Sur, Baltimore, Manhattan, Holland and India

Topkek

Where you plan to live?

They'll never realize their dream of shitting on top of Everest.

They slipped on poo

guarantee her dumb ass fell and he was pulled over trying to save her

True story, women menstruation causes gravity to have a more direct pull on their center of mass which can pull them off cliffs if they aren't anchored down. It's why you rarely see female tight rope walkers and also why the bible has rules against standing next to women at high elevations.

you stupid cunt. Indians living in America are liberal. You fucking whore mother high school drop out dumb ass bitch faggot

What kind of bobs vegen insult is that? That sure gave me the laughs of the day.

Attached: 1492332544664.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Why are reeing in this board you cunt summer?

Good, you only belong in Yosemite if you know about Elmer anyway.

well its also shit taking

Attached: E92DEB15-4183-41F5-9083-DD380BEE275C.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

>you cunt summer
topkek.

Attached: 13157664086.jpg (200x147, 13K)

Stop getting uppity Funggish. Your little shit of a country in Europe wouldn't take more than 2-3 days to last against the Himalayan Divisions of the IAF, you think you beat a bunch of commie farmers and that was badass? Well, bitch, let me remind you that wasn't because an Agni-VI missile heading to Helsinki and your little snow machines would be hanging around like failures, probably running Linux while we request our boy Nadella to supply use with Chad Windows.

Nearly every Funggish I've met on the internet turns out to be a literal tranny or a faggot. What the fuck do you even do? Is the snow that bad that you've to sit in your house all day and make 100 meme genders because there's literally nothing else to do? What a fucking waste of IQ. Even an 80 IQ streetshitter knows there are only two genders, how the fuck did Funggish fuck up this bad?

Jesus Christ, your attempt at bantz is ripped off from the Americans. What happened to Nokia bitch? Oh right our homie Satya bought it over.

I think a pile of poos would be slaughtered pretty quickly in a finnish forest. I see you are quite triggered, what the fuck is a funggish anyways?

Attached: 1515456846428.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Attached: 1533614155363.png (629x454, 448K)

>poo travel blog
What the god damned fuck? Pure degeneracy.

Also about the nokia part, that explains a lot why nokia is so shit nowdays :D No success after being smeared in poo that's for sure.

Attached: 132337914583.jpg (550x613, 65K)

>propaganda
Sure pajeet.

Attached: 1C975E5B-5297-496C-A36E-8B470F32B594.jpg (560x420, 83K)

Taft point isnt off trail you brainlet, stfu if you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.