Huh...so I guess I figured out why they are """team red"""

Huh...so I guess I figured out why they are """team red"""

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-135305.png (1792x2048, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/intel-stock-price-report-could-speed-up-10-nanometer-chip-production-2018-10-1027584947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST ZOOM OUT MY DUDE
COURTESY OF Jow Forums

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
also zoom out

Remember that they used to be worth $0.50 per share

you could have gotten rich

still can.

Is it over for AMD.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/intel-stock-price-report-could-speed-up-10-nanometer-chip-production-2018-10-1027584947

Oh good, Intel may bring out 10nm before AMD switches to 5nm.

> Still not making a profit
> Still massively in debt
> Miraculously up 182% YTD
AMD only makes sense at $30+ a share if intel is sitting on its ass. The news that intel is investing in its fabs sent AMD's stock tumbling.

>tfw you invest in AMD and MongoDB and they've been tanking for the past week

Attached: 1537843550631.jpg (896x921, 59K)

AMD is overvalued at the moment, but out of all things popping the bubble, it's vague promises from Intel, so shareholders don't eat them alive?

Eh, it doesn't take much to pop a bubble. Just look at what happened to crypto last winter.

>the current year
>not pouring all your money into weed companies

You mean AMD (TMSC) 7nm which is comparable to intel 10nm :^)

Intel has been on the verge of delivering 10nm for years, not holding my breath.

TSMC/GloFo's 5nm is behind Intel's 10nm

I hate this meme

TSMC's 7nm is pretty close to Intel's 10nm. I bet their 5nm will be superior to Intel's 10nm. See pic related.

Attached: 7nm.jpg (1045x752, 169K)

this sounds like the opposite of what you should do desu. why wouldn't you buy low sell high?

Nigger I bought AMD in 2012 for $1.29 are you stupid?
Why did you wait so long?

$40 EOY

GO FUCK YOURSELF OP

Attached: LisaSuAMD.jpg (600x916, 83K)

I just got a job in ~3 months ago and just got my shit together last week so I barely started investing. I am sinking all of my extra cash into AMD stock hoping Jow Forums is right like they were when I got my first thinkpad

NONONONONNONONONNONONONONNO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: screenshot.png (659x430, 61K)

>intlel reverting back to 45nm
>goy its going to 10nm we promise 22nm soon

>just HODL guys, AMD totally not going down the shitters!

EPYC is the biggest threat to Intlel and there's no way Intel will be able to start pumping out huge monolithic 10nm dies on that date, it's most likely going to be laptop CPUs.
It's just shareholders being retarded, as usual.

EPYC was already DOA. No one in the business sphere is considering switching to EPYC

I work in a pretty large data center 1500 servers in just one of our buildings. We are considering switching to epyc.

EPYC absolutely rapes Intel's non-custom silicon

The only people not buying it are Microsoft and Facebook.