Fastest Non-botnet CPUs

I currently use a T400 with a T9600 CPU, what is the fastest desktop and mobile CPUs I can buy to set me up for the next few years of windows 7 (would like to run that without any tricks).

Attached: intel-core-2-duo-e8400-processor-dual-core.jpg (800x800, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freundschafter.com/cybersecurity-cpu-and-system-alternatives-without-intel-me-iamt-and-amd-psp-secure-technology/
raptorengineering.com/coreboot/kgpe-d16-status.php
github.com/ptresearch/mmdetect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xeons, of course

If I can get a 6 core xeon and overclockable board, that would be good enough, I don't know if the T420 thinkpads are botnet but Sandy Bridge is still really good.

what are you actually protecting thou.

honestly wouldnt be suprized if they put people ordering this stuff on a list.

The Talos II 22-core is the fastest non-botnet CPU in existence

He doesn't want the FBI to know much anime he watches.

kek

>T9600
Has an early IME version using ARC.
>T400
Has AMT in the stock firmware. It's a botnet.

This.

Exactly what I was going to say. I believe you have to go back to the Core Duo 32 bit CPU's, to get something without the ME.

>IBM CPU
>has no botnet
You do realize IBM is the original botnet right?

These were pretty good and they didn't suffer from the issues intel CPUs are having now, you can even get a cheap 970 board brand new for 60 dollars and the 8350 for 80 dollars.

Attached: 19-113-284-04.jpg (640x480, 33K)

If you're going to use Windows, then there's no point im a non-botnetted CPU.
Power9 CPUs are the fastest non-botnets

Or just get those cheap Sandybridge 6c12t Xeons for $60 and have those shit on 8350s.

Checked, but the boards user, the price of quality X79 boards is a bitch, the chips are amazingly cheap and powerful but you don't want to be using a chinky X79 board that isn't even truly X79 and can't OC.

Attached: boards.png (934x784, 386K)

Get chinky x79 for $70-80 new. The chinese x79 manufacturers limit the OC to 3.9 Ghz due to lower quality parts, but if you're running stock, it should be fine.

Limit the price to $80. Maybe buy those cheap $4-5 pieces of aluminium heatsink with thermal pad for the vrm if you're worried.

freundschafter.com/cybersecurity-cpu-and-system-alternatives-without-intel-me-iamt-and-amd-psp-secure-technology/

You'll still have Intel ME, on the x58 platform.

Is there any proof Intel me send data to Intel or anywhere else?

We know intel has the capability. We know they hide it pretty effectively from the system.

So the question is then have they done it? Ofcourse, thats why the builtin firmware is there in the first place. Have they done it universally? Probably not. Its just for targeted system.

No, it's for enterprise out of band management. The spying stuff is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

>op asks for non botnet
>tells him to get this major pozzed botnet insideā„¢
wasted quads

If corporates can use it, then government can use it.

Sandy Bridge was the last non bot net batch of processors right?

I guess I should keep my i5 2500k and i7 2600 for as long as they stay alive

No, Intel ME is a platform designed to help the process of automation in companies having huge infrastructures.
Then a bunch of jobless german autists with hair longer than my penis, who drink beer all day long and fap to stock images decided that it is really spooky to dedicate a separate platform inside the actual chip and to give it the critical task to be responsible for important remote management operations.

Of course it will have a cryptoprocessor, networking and will be able to read the RAM of the host, that's how you build such a system, because in a strict corporate envrionment, you, as a system administrator, want to be able to control these machines from your office. Imagine having to go there and do something physically to them when you can dedicate something like the Intel ME to do it for you. It's pointless to even bother.
Intel ME is a feature, kids, not CIA tool.
It's the same mentality like the people who keep believing there are aliens in Area 51 (no aliens there). Time to grow up.

Attached: 0.gif (780x1300, 85K)

yeah i'm not buying it, if the US government wanted to know how to use the IME to spy on someone they WILL get that information fom intel

Attached: jewfly.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

They technically are, but at least you can run windows 7 on them, I've basically given up, I'm gonna buy a T420 when I get paid and be comfy.

>out of band management
Kek. That's a damned good euphemism for espionage, my glow in the dark friend.

Attached: glow.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Which is why there is no option to disable the feature in the bios or via alternate firmware, it is ingrained in CPUs exclusively used with low end consumer grade equipment, and the government specifically had firmware made without it citing security concerns (an option no other customer or business gets to request).

Yes ME has it's uses in the enterprise but it is a massive attack vector if you have zero use for the feature, and the way it is implemented in it's current state with zero customer choice is malicious. If there is the possibility to use a feature for exploitation, it will be used for exploitation.

If every CPU has a built in bomb that is advertised as only corporate can use it. Why the fuck wouldn't the CIA use it?

>if the US government wanted to spy on everyone they would, they would just get intel to put a 2nd CPU in in it that runs a blob, has control over the system, and can't be disabled without crashing the CPU
ftfy. This thing could have only been envisioned by a government agent grasping for more control over the people. The rest is a cover story. There's a million and one ways to manage a computer remotely without backdooring the hardware for everyone who buys a CPU.

>what are you actually protecting thou.
my rights

If you're too stupid to flash the botnet off you are too stupid to have to care.

>help the process of automation in companies having huge infrastructures.
The American government is a company. The computing devices of its "citizens" are a huge infrastructure. The American government needed an automated way to manage their infrastructure. Once you understand this then the power of your cover story is gone.

>Of course it will have a cryptoprocessor, networking and will be able to read the RAM of the host, that's how you backdoor hardware in such a system, because in a strict state actor environment, you, as the deepstate puppeteers trying to impose your order on the chaos of your subjects through information superiority, want to be able to control these machines from your headquarters. Imagine having to go there, gain physical access to the machine without being noticed, and then have to physically modify the device with a bug when you can dedicate something like the Intel ME to do it for you.

The principle problem these guys have with coming up with cover stories is, that in order to believable, it must contain some truth. The truth is that it greatly eases the administrative burden of a surveillance state that is drowning in information.

Remote management is a solved problem and it has been solved with tools that don't crash the CPU with not survivors if you remove them. I have managed computers in countries I've never been to and I'm a novice. Surely these big companies can handle this without putting a a non-removable hardware backdoor in every CPU. Oh wait these large companies are the government and are the surveillance state, so they have an interest in aiding the credibility fo the cover story for backdooring everyone's shit. Espionage is an integral part of their business plan.

Attached: prism-slide-5.jpg (700x525, 86K)

Ignoring that non-botnet crap, the fastest desktop CPU that Win7 won't bitch about is the i7-4790K.

Or, if your workload is fully multi-threaded and can benefit from moar cores, the i7-5960X will serve you better.

I'm a big fan of FX chips for certain reasons but it cannot touch the ipc of Haswell, which still holds up well even today.

your right? yet you live in a country where you cant go out at night because you will get held up at gun point because of "muh rights"

total freedom is anarchy you retard its not "freedom" at all.

you know what total freedom and "my rights" looks like ?

ISIS sand niggers. that's what will happen to America if more retards like you think they deserve to be able to think an do and own what ever the want. that's literally how muslim shit started you dumb cunt

No, thanks. I use asus + opteron.

raptorengineering.com/coreboot/kgpe-d16-status.php

And now they're making one of the only CPUs that don't need binary blobs. The alternative is that RISC-V board that costs $1000 and needs and FPGA-based extension board to do anything useful (like connect to RAM) that costs another $2000 and is a fraction as powerful as the Talos.

While that would be believable, the problem is that they do a bunch of dodgy stuff that have nothing to do with system management. Examples:
>intentionally hard kill the main CPU after 30 minutes if the ME is somehow non-functional
>proprietary closed source firmware that's completely impossible to audit (for security or otherwise) despite having such huge access to everything
>no way to disable it, nor any options for CPUs without it, even on stuff that's only used for Facebook machines that would never be administered by a company

>i don't want botnet
>here have a botnet
What a waste of digits AND air.

And for a humble price of $5150, you can have one too!

Attached: talos2.jpg (1201x445, 98K)

Freedom ain't cheap

and cheap AF DDR3 ECC RAM

The amd fx 8350 for desktop
For server the 6272
For the laptop the 9830p

The c2d are a decade earlier and have more security holes than swiss cheese

False equivalence arguments. You are implying that cultures of european origin are as violent and barbaric towards their own people as african and islamic cultures. Somalia is a shining example of what 70 IQ society looks like with total freedom. Australia is an example of what 100+ IQ was able to do in a harsh wasteland filled with cannibals and venomous everything when they had total freedom. Tell me they are the same.

what are those certain reasons? I still run an fx machine I built in 2014 and it's been fairly unimpressive

when ryzen came out and was actually competitive I was able to admit back then intel would have been a better choice

d-dous ryzen also suffer from the same vulnerabilities or is it out of the question solely because win7?

>OP asks for a CPU
>You tell him to buy a whole workstation

Your nose is showing.

>Has AMT in the stock firmware.
Libreboot can remove that

>what is the fastest desktop and mobile CPUs I can buy to set me up for the next few years of windows 7
complains about botnet, yet runs windows
wat.jpg

Could we cool it with the anti-semitism? Thanks.

If I buy only the IBM POWER9 CPU, would it be compatible with any motherboard?

>muh anti-semitism
JIDF plz go

Guess OP should have asked for a motherboard too then

>non-botnet
>it has to run windows
Pick one and one only.

no retard, you have to get a mobo custom for that CPU

Attached: 189327681_4f58801738.jpg (500x333, 102K)

Attached: Razvaljotka.jpg (1722x1894, 359K)

>op asks for freetard cpu
>you give him the most botnet shit
pick just one dude

Nice autism, I was asking a rhetorical question to the retard who insisted on a CPU only purchase.

>The amd fx 8350 for desktop

Nice trips. I'm leaning towards ordering this, with the ASUS Sabertooth motherboard.

I like your line of thinking but Islam is antithetical to true liberty.

You'll never get my guns you piece of shit, you'll get your fucking arms blown off first does that make it clear? Guns don't kill people.

BOW DOWN TO THE QX9650 NIGGAS.

Attached: 7148884279_467385c024.jpg (500x403, 104K)

fx8350. immune to meltdown and no pso

*autism triggers*

PSP nigger

o is next to p, its a mistype cause 1 hand

It must be non ARM or x86_64. Good luck finding performance/software.

how do you know for sure that there is no botnet there?

i just said why. if theres an 0 day id be suprised. i think of it as being the last processor thats not "smart"

>Soldered Spreader
>entire line is unlocked
>was cheap
>you can put it on pic related which was also cheap and get 4.4GHz on stock cooling because the voltage can be so low
>Cost less than 3570k at the time and the multithread is close to a locked i7 3770 at stock, can easily be higher with an OC

Attached: AB50837_1.jpg (858x1000, 907K)

PowerPC

>worried about the hardware botnet
>installs the software botnet

Why not just use a raspberry pi as a hardware firewall to block any shady network connections the ime sends out (there probably arent any to begin with)

pi is backdoored...

Something-Haswell with Intel ME removed.

>if theres an 0 day id be suprised
Don't be.

removed or disabled? because even its precense is a risk

How to remove?

github.com/ptresearch/mmdetect
Check to see if MM is enabled before you start worrying

Ryzen recently had a pretty bad bug they had to fix with a microcode update

So many shit answers. The fastest one is the FX-9590, but the sane choice is the FX-8370. If you overclock to about 4.7Ghz you get Ryzen 5 1500 multi-core performance.

>Ryzen recently had a pretty bad bug they had to fix with a microcode update
are you talking about the gcc bug? that wasnt a vuln. or do you mean spectre variant 2? it was such a non issue for ryzen

chimera cve

>I wasn't spying on my ex through her webcam officer, I was performing out of band management!

FX 8 cores are patrician tier but the 1.5v needed to get that stable at 4.7 is insanely hard to cool, Setting an FX eight core to 1.38v with load line calibration and cranking the multi as high as it can before failing prime is ideally what you'd want to do to not spew a bunch of heat and have good performance.

Attached: stable.png (1740x739, 605K)

you don't know how to phrase rhetorical questions you fucking tard

ok? did you mean to reply to the guy above me? anyway i actually discovered that my 970 board supports ram and cpu overclocking recently. all these years of wasted potential. i wish id known

Ah shit, sorry, I did want to reply to reply to Even if your board has no load line calibration, an FX 8350 should do 4.2GHz at 1.38v, which puts it on par with a core i7 3770.

Are you a nigger or what?

>what is the fastest desktop
i9-9900 when it comes out
7980xe for some specific workloads
2990wx if you can manage it
but all of these will be eclipsed by Zen 2.
>(would like to run that without any tricks).
Cannot recommend anything here except not using it. W7 probably won't get any scheduler updates for W7.
>and mobile CPUs
Intel i9 series.
> Non-botnet CPUs
POWER9 on Talos motherboards.

Also there's no way to know that there's no botnet in CPU unless it has open sourced bottom to top.

islam IS true liberty, your getting brainwashed by the media

Is an LGA 2011 Xeon still worth buying? I'd like to get a board without ricer gamer shit; and I like the idea of server grade hardware.

The boards are a little pricey but the platform is amazing because you can use cheap DDR3 and the performance is still good to this day.

I am with you on not buying rig ricer motherboards.

Czeck'd and Yes.

Can it run Crysis?

Prepare to pay out the fucking ass for that board.