De-lid-it

Another successful de-lid

Attached: IMG_20181002_204253172.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

DELID THIS

what a waste of time.

Just buy a $5 delid tool on Aliexpress

remember to use super glue when you put the heat spreader back on

what's the point of this masturbatory exercise?

Lower temps.

make sure to only do this on factory soldered cpus.

is that a llano cpu? trying to cold delid a soldered cpu? for what pvrpose besides wasting time breaking something that old?

yes

It's a retarded Jow Forums meme that people do in order to be more unique than everyone else, like people on here pretend that CRT monitors and ball mice are better than their modern equivalents when they aren't.

(You)

Attached: 1480893059216.jpg (800x600, 25K)

Name one benefit of CRT monitors and ball mice over flat screens and laser mice. Just because you disagree with me doesn't make my post bait.

Attached: f61.gif (500x575, 998K)

modern CRT and optimal mice > Flat screens and laser mice.

thats easy the first one is optimal the second one is largly shit and will only be worth upgrading to when they make 500hz f/gsync monitors and laser mice with no aceleration.

I mean *optical mouse...

ball mice where around when CRTs where like TV quality the ones from 1995-2005 where totally diferent kind of CRT and ran at much higher hz and frequencies supported 1600x1200 or higher etc..

You're autistic, you don't need that shit.

CRT monitors are heavier than fuck and require a shit ton of space, I'm glad they're dead and gone

CRTs are comfy and /cyber/

If after typing it out you didn't see what's wrong with your sentence, and didn't feel at least a tiny bit of shame... You're a fucking moron.

enjoy your eye cancer while I enjoy my real cancer

>where
holy shit youre actually pissing me off by using the wrong spelling of this word so many times

>being such a basedboy that you cant just carry a heavy monitor
>being such a desklet that you dont have enough space for a CRT

lol, ok?
>basedboy
yeah nah, just see no point in lugging around a 16" monitor that weighs 60 fucking lbs and has the proportions of a safe
>desklet
well yeah, gonna admit to that

You're right, ball mice are baller

ball mice have no jiggle wiggle on pick up. you can prime or drop stop without fucking up your flicks

Kill yourself, old tech is shitty, thats why we replaced it.

Brainlets missing the point.