What's a printer that won't jew me on ink?

What's a printer that won't jew me on ink?

Something where it's not 50 bucks for a single fucking proprietary cartridge that'll stop being made after 3 years or has a chip so you can't use refills would be nice.

Attached: 21455.jpg (600x388, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/flaws-in-popular-printers-can-let-hackers-easily-steal-printed-documents/
computer.howstuffworks.com/is-printing-still-relevant.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laser printer
Or go paperless

Mine's a cannon pixma 2922
Cartrages are about $25 I think and can be refilled.
I don't remember how offhand, but you have to disable the low cartrage detector by button presses on the printer or software

Brother makes good printer. Nippon ICHIBAN

stop being a nigger and recharge your own cartridges or buy a continuous system
buy canon to not get jewed on print heads

this nigga knows what's up
canon pixma 2xxx is the white men's printer

printf() doesn't require any ink

any printer that uses ink will jew you on the ink.
either refill your cartridges, in that case check which cartridges are refillable, or get a laser printer. thr latter will jew you on the toner but much less so than on ink.

>buy canon to not get jewed
Get a brother one you tit.
Canon ones break after half a page of A4

The printer hack is to just go to a surplus office equipment store and pick up some random office printer with a decently filled toner cartridge. Yeah you'll be getting a used printer but those fuckers are good for over 10K pages a drum.

30$ for cheap af printing. Just grab a new one when you eventually run out

Don't get a printer. Anyone in this thread that has gotten one and doesn't use it at least 4 times a week has been jewed.

Also, if you have a job you have virtually no reason for your own printer barring exceptional circumstances.

Wrong. My Brother had a stuck print head after like a year, my Canon has lasted like 5 years and needs some tweaks and cleaning but nothing actually broke.
Also with Canon if the print head stops working you can easily clean them or just change the cartridge, and the printer itself is cheaper. Good luck fixing it on a Brother.
>what is a continuous ink system

One of those little thermal printers

This here
Also checked

A laser or led printer. Anything office grade will do.

You're a retard and you shouldn't be allowed to breathe and reproduce. Be an hero and remove yourself from the gene pool and this board forever, please.

old shitty laser printer
fucking lasts forever

Attached: 1520185282874.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

>"How dare you point out an obvious truth that I dislike!"
Uh, ok retard.

Check HP Instant Ink, I have the free subscription cause I don't print a lot. I haven't paid a single cartridge in a year.

Microline 320, it's a dot matrix printer. They run on commodity inked ribbons.

Three toners in, and you're already spending less than it costs to print at a copy shop per page. And you can do it instantly, whenever you need; if you factor in the time and often the money needed to get to a copy shop, having a (laser) printer is way more efficient than outsourcing it.
If you have a job you can afford the long time investment, also because not everyone in this world has an office job with direct access to a printer.
You're a fag, case dismissed.

>Have a job.
Oh look I can print all the pages in the world I want for free conveniently at the office.

>Be a normal human being and not need to print 3000 fucking pages.
I literally print something for personal use like once a month. It'd be cheaper to just to my local coffee shop and have them print it up. Or the library. Or order it. Etc.

"You're a fag, case dismissed."

>my specific use case makes everyone's else invalid
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1517940314610.jpg (300x393, 46K)

Get a laser printer and stay the fuck away from ink.

I only ever used HP printers myself due to availability, though I don't think they are anything stellar. I really wanted to go with a Brother one, but HP is not particularly jewwy about toners and local shops are readily able to refill them.

Not the aspie, but a use case for not using work printer is personal info being cached on work printer (threat model malicious employer or malicious ewaste failure to data destruct). I wouldn't scan or print personal info sheets at work for these reasons but I'm more sensitive to threat, thought you all should know if you didn't
zdnet.com/article/flaws-in-popular-printers-can-let-hackers-easily-steal-printed-documents/

computer.howstuffworks.com/is-printing-still-relevant.htm

Not my fault you the tism' user. Virtually no one needs to print at home anymore. The hell are you even printing anyways? If you don't work in an office setting few people need to print just about anything then. Like, literally, what the fuck are you printing?

Nah brother is doing the jew-you-on-ink thing now too. The latest models now have the same kind of lockout chips in their toner cartridges as other big manufacturers, and for the same purpose, preventing cheap third-party toner.

no that has soi in it

I'm a student. Since I've started uni I went through three toner cartridges already printing books, exercises, and copies of firends' notes. My father after retirement started following a course and he often prints his stuff too. We usually print forms and stuff for bureaucratic purposes. My printer is a multifunction, so we use it to xerox stuff we need a copy of, let it be a letter, a document, an ID, you name it, and the autoloader has helped me a great deal when scanning stacks of pages. A week ago my grandfather died, I wrote an eulogy, and printed it for the funeral: damn I was glad I had a printer at hand because I was a wreck and I wouldn't have been able to get out of home just for printing it, also because at the very last moment I decided I wanted to edit the speech, and having the printer allowed me to have the page in my hands without any delay.

Again, if in your particular use case a printer is superfluous, it doesn't mean nobody else needs it. Get your head out of your ass, moron.

Attached: 20181002_125706-01.jpg (4063x3420, 2.75M)

>people live in their office 24/7
Fuck off, retard

I have an epson es2700 i think its called. Cost me $350 aud but it doesnt use ink cartridges and comes with enough ink for two years

I want to support copyshops but if you dont have one near you consider a scx-4300, mine has surprisingly worked for years without a hassle, and you can get toners for cheap if you know how to use ebay etc.

>>Have a job.
>Oh look I can print all the pages in the world I want for free conveniently at the office.
That's like saying you can get any office stationery you want for free. That's stealing. Stop being a nigger

>still printing enough that you can't just go to staples and pay them 10 cents a page in the rare situations you need it

intresting

Attached: 1512970988258.jpg (225x200, 9K)

I have bought a Samsung B/W laser printer with lan/wifi in 2011 for 89€ from Amazon. No joke. It still works perfectly fine and I print a lot with it.

Toners are still available everywhere. The cheap ones start at 15€ on Amazon.

I have never made such a good choice on electronics.

Laser printer and use compatible toners. It's not like on inkjets where it's like "muh exact molecular structure so it doesn't clog the nozzles", so any old crap will do. HPs had working compatibles last I saw and last forever.

Nigger 1 toner cartridge can last like 10k pages what the fuck are you talking about? You probably won't ever need to buy one ever again within 5 years.

This, I only print a few pages per year I just get them printed at my local library.