How COCked is dragonfly? Can it be used as a daily driver yet?

How COCked is dragonfly? Can it be used as a daily driver yet?

Attached: dragonfly.png (1200x927, 72K)

come on, really nobody knows bout dragonfly BSD 'round here?

We do, you just need to go back to Jow Forums

>implying
So? How good is it driver-wise as a desktop operating system?

Attached: Symbos msx2.gif (512x424, 43K)

May as well walk into a mcdonalds and ask who has sucked your brother's cock.

It would be just as relevant.

>How COCked is dragonfly
it's not afaik
>How good is it driver-wise as a desktop operating system
better than autismpufferfishBSD

Why do you say that, tripfag?

Intel hd 630 and 620 both work out of the box for me so it's pretty nice. They just need 802.11ac working and I'll be happy

Why do you need them to support your gpu? Are you one of these fags who can't make do with software rendering?

try it and unform us

Because the brother's cock is DragonFly BSD and the only one responding is yourself.

right now I'm listening to music but if it supports EFI boot I'll give it a try later

Are you implying Jow Forums doesn't care about the *BSDs?

Attached: 1581438467948.jpg (1188x1800, 1.83M)

the only thing better than openbsd is the hammer filesystem, otherwise it's crap

evrybady knoz dat Jow Forums use a lunix thonkpad

not anymore fren
now that linux is run by a trannie we all moved on to openbsd and haiku

Attached: Symbos21msx.gif (512x424, 32K)

Matt is GOAT. HAMMER2, LWKT, etc.

But will this benefit the average user?

Afaik you can save a process (across restarts), which seems like a nice feature to have too.

I think LInux had something like that albeit experimental

xamples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:

Using welcoming and inclusive language
Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Focusing on what is best for the community
Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:

The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
Public or private harassment
Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting

>Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting

>“I’m sitting in my home office wearign [sic] a bathrobe,” Torvalds wrote. “The same way I’m not going to start wearing ties, I’m also not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what ‘acting professionally’ results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways.”

What happened? I want to write software for fun after I get home from writing software in a professional environment where they pay me to behave "professionally" while doing what I love. Why do I have to be professional on a mailing list now? When can I turn it off? Why doesn't this CoC have any empathy for ME?

Attached: cocd.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

If you use DragonFly, then yes.

>Gentoo Thinkpad

Attached: screenshot.png (2215x302, 33K)

bump because fuck linus

Yes, I am a fag. And no, it's just nice that if I wanted to use it there's minimal effort involved

but software rendering is /comfy/

Agreed. Also, X is a pain in the ass and nonfunctional on other bsd's out of the box for kabylake and up.

I am a developer in a country who I shall not name, obviously not the US or Canada. Most of us developers here don't care working with any ethnicity or race, because we are professionals with a low tolerance for BS. Politics stay out of the workplace no matter what, and meritocracy reigns supreme. We are not nazis, some of us are rightwingers, some are leftwingers. We do not belong in pol. However, we all hate the coc, what it stands for, the people who push for it, the people who are complacent with it. Its REAL purpose is pushing political agendas in places where politics do not belong.

P.S.
We definitely require employees to be presentable, according to current societal norms. Weird ass earings, visible tattoos, skimpy outfits, blue hair and the likes, gender bender shenanigans, are all excellent reasons for you not to get hired, or fired. And personal opinion: fuck off you postmodernist degenerate.

>Most of us developers here don't care working with any ethnicity or race
But race is as much an indication of expected programming skills as earrings and tattoos, or even more so.
So basically you just care about arbitrary bullshit but not about the stuff that matters.

driving on the right side of the road is also arbitrary. conventions are arbitrary but necessary, now stop being an entitled edgy brat.

they just want f-ck all femalies buy self

With your mentality of "leave politics outside of the office", kikes are jewing YOU. Because they are NOT leaving politics outside of the office.
Next thing you know, YOU can't get a job because there's a blue haired disabled trannie in line before you. If it can happen to the US, why are you so sure it can't happen to your own country?

>entitled edgy brat
Oy vey, he thinks he's entitled to a job. The nerve of that goy. SHUT IT DOWN

jokes on you
see if you can figure it out

Attached: 1529656856834.jpg (480x473, 14K)

>weebposter
opinion discarded kike

Larper detected

Anime website. Retard.

i used it a while on my thinkpad, its actually sexy as hell.

found the pajeet

Nope.

So much fucking this. Only mass genocide will save us.

>not caring about race
>genocide
pick one boyo

Attached: 1573267849363.jpg (500x500, 43K)