OpenBSD is now on Twitter!

twitter.com/openbsd

>2018
>not using OpenBSD

... and yes. It is authentic.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003_005614.png (915x898, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/__briancallahan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twitter is closed-source.

>joining a platform where leftists/trannies love hang out and hivemind

yeah, OpenBsD is finished. expect it to get CoC'd in 1 year or less

this

wtf I hate OpenBSD now

openBSD is a ZOG honeypot

And so their downfall begins

isn't twitter dead already

>plz get cyck

Whelp, so much for my plan to move over to it within the next week or two. If you're on Twitter, you're adoping a CoC within a year. Guaranteed.

You don't just fucking arbitrarily decide to suddenly get a Twitter account, especially given the current state of affairs in the FOSS world. This is unironically meant to be a sign that OpenBSD is, or soon will be, compromised by people with an agenda other than making software.
>hai gaiz! we got a twitter now!
This is the social justice version of a warrant canary, and only a fool would ignore it.

now you cucks have unironically no option but to embrace FREEDOM

Attached: 1.png (731x683, 382K)

We'd love to, if only HURD wasn't decades behind the Linux kernel. If it was as simple a matter as just moving to HURD we'd all have done it by now and gotten on with our lives and computing.

Web services aren't 'closed' or 'open'. That's just what your 'open source' flawed brain tells you.

You never know the source running on a webserver.

heh

Attached: Screenshot_20181003_022647.png (1048x791, 188K)

It's just Linux. The 'kernel' part is redundant.

So when I'm running GNU with the HURD kernel I'm actually running "Linux" right?

>what is libreJS
>what is GNU AGPL
brainlet

t. the ((((foundation)))

>using OpenCIANiggerBSD
twitter.com/__briancallahan

Attached: 1538068903623.jpg (700x776, 129K)

Any project big enough will inevitably have people from difference races, what's your point? Linux also has developers for difference ethnics you don't like.

based

No, you're running Unix.

what?

it's not a racial epithet in that case, just as fag has no sexual connotation here. a straight person is a straightfag, a gay person is a gayfag, and they would be CIAfags except that we don't like them and thus they are niggers. maybe hang around a while before posting, wouldja?

It’s only a matter of time before Theo is evicted from the project.

>yeah, OpenBsD is finished
Come back to Plan9.

I think he meant race as in jew.

how did they manage to get the twitter handle openbsd in the first place? must have costed that person a lot of money to get it

If an inactive account is using your brand name then Twitter will delete the account and free the name up if you contact them.

But jews are not a race.

Why not?

They aren't human in first place.

Kek, fair enough.

They are just a bunch of inbreds

>twitter dying
>lets get twitter account
I like openbsd and all, but how late to party you must be to get twotter acount now?

stop samefagging

>Twitter
>Not Mastodon

But what will hipsters use then?

>shitter
all the more reason not to use it