What kind of job can I get if I have a level of knowledge of someone with a PhD when it comes to CS and also very high...

What kind of job can I get if I have a level of knowledge of someone with a PhD when it comes to CS and also very high level of knowledge when it comes to math, but I didn't go to college (self-taught, to be specific)?

Attached: 1537630210026.jpg (794x706, 317K)

Become crazy guy that yells at people on the street.

McDonald's until you get the certifications that prove your level of knowledge.

It's very hard for me to score well on standardized tests because of high-functioning autism. I always score ~2x less than I should.

Welp. Not him, but I'll take a number 1 large combo with a diet coke. Do you guys still sell Shamrock Shakes?

What makes you say you have the knowledge of someone with a PhD?

PhD level knowledge comprehends the ability to perform well on standardized tests.

It's very hard for hr to justify hiring a person who has no proof of their supposed skills.
They don't know what you know, or are supposed to know. They just understand that you need certain certifications to function properly at certain positions.
Maybe start your own start up, and pump out some software to sell, and then sell your start up to Google.

If you are actually that incredibly intelligent, get an internship and impress.

None.
If you can not prove your level of knowledge it's irrelevant.
You might want to try to solve some unsolved Problems to demonstrate your abilities.

Then you don't have PHD Level skills.

>I always score ~2x less than I should
Oh sweetie, you aren't autistic, you are retarded
But I got a good laugh maybe you should try comedy

>maybe you should try comedy
Can't. I'm very funny on paper, but I can't make strangers laugh when I'm on stage.

Sucking cocks for 1$ each sounds within range

I'm too autistic to charge for that. I'm op, and I give the best head for free, but since I'm op my autism just forces me to bite dicks whenever I/op try to charge money.

That's what I do

Get a github portfolio I suppose?

>I have PHD knowledge of CS and Math
>Can't even pass a fucking test
KYS immediately

Attached: 1538422378500.png (476x477, 256K)

>I have PhD level
How to detect a brainlet

>if I have a level of knowledge of someone with a PhD
You don't.

This

Lol, excuses. Also, it's /2, not "2x less". So much for your "very high level knowledge when it comes to math" I guess.

>I always score ~2x less than I should
Score= shouldScore - 2*shouldScore

Publish papers and code then, proving you have a "PhD level knowledge"

Technically true if he should score 0.

>I'm very funny on paper, but I can't make strangers laugh when I'm on stage.
Just act yourself they won't be able to stop laughing

OP is at the peak of Mt. Stupid.

Attached: dunning-kreuger.png (1440x1209, 323K)

>if I have a level of knowledge of someone with a PhD
You don't.

No, you don't score well because you're a brainlet.
You think you're smarter than you are because of "high-functioning" autism

>I always score ~2x less than I should.
What does this sentence even mean? Did OP mean 0.5x what he should? Or did he literally mean scoring negative?

What kind of job can I get if I have a level of knowledge of someone who barely managed to pass high school, no skills at all and also mentally ill?

Waiter, cashier, pizza delivery boy (girl)

OP --
You are a patient in a room with 2 doctors and 2 charts. One of the charts says the patient is retarded and one says the patient is highly intelligent --you don't know which chart is yours

One of the doctors always tells the truth and the other always lies. You don't know which one is the truth-teller or the liar either.

You have to find out which chart is yours but you can only ask a single question to a single doctor.

You turn to the doctor on your left and ask:

"Doctor, if I were to ask you to ask the other doctor to tell me which chart is mine, which chart would he point to?"

And the doctor tells you that The other doctor would point to the chart that says that you are highly intelligent.

Based upon this answer OP, do the actual doctors think that you are highly intelligent or retarded?

Attached: 94867b5852b3f9d3b23a35658bb2b4b2e6343f02.jpg (695x900, 131K)

If doctor you ask tells truth, the other doctor always tells lies and will say you're intellagent when you're not.

If doctor lies, the other doctor will point at the opposite chart and you're not intellagent.

Both doctors are retarded and lie, because I'm very inteligante.

top bait

Not him but I can't solve this.

Does that mean I'm dumb?

change your gender and who ever disagrees with you that you're smart and have knowledge call them racists and bigots
Immediately 5 figure salary at google.

See

I remember this puzzle from ruskiij animation
t. not slav

>I score like a retard on all tests but I promise I'm as knowledgeable as PhD holders, I'm just self taught. How do I know? I just do, trust me. Oh by the way, I have severe autism.
It all adds up.

>>I score like a retard on all tests but I promise I'm as knowledgeable as PhD holders, I'm just self taught. How do I know? I just do, trust me. Oh by the way, I have severe autism.
You're exactly what we've been looking for.
-every interviewer ever
Find a casting couch, and do anal.