Spit on Intel thread

>almost $700 USD for 16 threads
OH NO NO NO

>$530 i7 without HT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (769x147, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail#Retail_types_by_marketing_strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP KVETCHING AND JUST BUY IT

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

delid dis

>i5
>6 core/12 thread

>i7
>8 core/8 thread

???????????????????????????????

core/12 thread
9th i5 is 6/6 not 6/12

9600k is 6c/6t, $360
9700k is 8c/8t, $520
Good luck Europe LMAO

Is it confirmed??

Attached: 1536847130652.png (299x355, 155K)

Well at least it's actually lidded now. i9, that is. Not sure about i7.

8700K is currently $580 in my country (EU).

sorry fellow eu bros, we're gonna share the same fate as the aussies and leafs

here r5 2600 is 50€ cheaper than i3-8300 lel

>$360 for 6 threads and a housefire.
bold move intel, real chutzpah you've got there.

Stop kvetching goy

>595 euros
9900K ALMOST $700 PFFFHAHAHAHAHH INTLEL ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

>MMXVIII
>considering intel

That's the same price 8700K launched a year ago but with 2x the threads.
What the actual fuck is Intel doing? Nobody is going to buy these overpriced furnaces.

Attached: 1491510523312.jpg (250x250, 7K)

My god, this post makes me realise that Arabs actually did contribute with something to the world.
Roman symbols are so fucking retarded when you have to write more than two symbols.

I don't know but AMD seems to BTFO Intel even harder in 2018 than they did in 2017...how bad is 2019 gonna be for Intel?

What does AMD have that can compete with these chips? That 16 thread CPU will shit on poorippers.

>implying
they have the EU market on lockdown.
I dont know if they bribe the authorities here or what but retail stores exclusively only sell intel products.

I actually wanted to go for the 9700K assuming it kept the last year's i7 pricing, but not at these literal rape prices holy shit.
Waiting half a year for Zen 2 doesn't seems like a bad idea now.

These prices are because Intel knows AyyMD has nothing that can compete with these. They can barely compete against 8th gen. People who want top performance will pay. You will change your tune once benchmarks are out.

Just like how 7820x "destroyed" Threadripper right? LMAO

What, Eurobros are more Ryzen than Intel, these prices are pure fucking cancer.

Huh?

Attached: 1538131742012.png (1500x650, 118K)

9700K is just marginally faster than the 8700K which only offers like 10% performance gain in games over 2700X and loses in everything else.
AMD competes by not hiking up the prices for last year's generation right before they're about to launch a new one which is yet another refresh.

Intel still has no response to Threadripper, shitlake-x is a joke. AMD owns the High End Desktop category.

Attached: DELID.png (2518x1024, 468K)

> they have the EU market on lockdown.

About that...

Attached: amd intel current sales.png (1700x650, 152K)

lol intel is faggot.

>Germany is only country in EU

>That 16 thread CPU will shit on poorippers.
Nah, it won't.
Here's what's gonna happen:
Intel's 8c16t housefire i9 will clock higher than any of AMD's offerings, probably around 5.2 GHz like the 8700k does now.
Because of its high clock speeds, the i9 will be the undisputed fastest CPU for video games.
But despite that, AMD will still have both A) the price to performance advantage in its mainstream segment, and B) the core/thread advantage in its HEDT segment.

Just like the i7-8700k before it, the i9-9900k will be a CPU for people who don't care about anything other than pushing as many frames per second in their video games as possible. It's not going to be a good value option, and it's not going to be a good high-end workstation option.½

>retail stores
fucking boomer npc

Do you really think non-German EU countries are retarded enough to buy Intel at the current prices?

>need a laptop
>better wait for a week to arrive
or go two blocks down and get it

good luck tariff bro

>8700k $370
>9900k almost $600
Literally lmao, that shit has no value

Yeah, you're right. However your first statement is still wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_Chromium_20181003-232321_1.png (540x875, 293K)

Yes because stores only sell products with intel CPUs.
From laptops to prebulds to tablets to whatever,all intel.
If you ask for AMD they have to specially order a CPU just for you..

Yeah, but it'll be the fastest CPU for your video games so you know that's all Intel shills are going to care about.

Notice how I said retail stores and you chose to ignore it.

And yet no intel shill is going to buy it for muh gaymen because their parents won't give them the money.

Notice how "retail" means both online and brick-and-mortar stores, and you should learn some English before coming to an English-speaking imageboard

>Roman symbols are so fucking retarded when you have to write more than two symbols.
no they're pretty logical, mahmoud. go back to fucking your sister/cousin/donkey/goat

But the benchmarks and the graphs though!

At that price point it basically competes with Threadripper.

if you say so bud

If you wake up one morning and decide out of the blue
>I need a laptop in my life. I'm going to go down the big box store today and buy one!!!!
you're a fucking NPC. Do some research and planning for your purchase and try to find a deal for fucks sake. The only case where that would make sense is if you currently laptop was literally destroyed and is not repairable or under warranty

where do you live? in a gypsy camp? amazon prime offers next day delivery and often same day delivery.

who hurt you dude

Ouch, more than double a 2700X, better be fucking amazing.

It's exclusive though. You're not poor or something?

No one cares about Yuropoors

Stop kvetching, you piece of shit. Quality costs many shekels to produce and you WILL hand over your money for it.

t.retard who will drive 50km to save 10 euros and waste 2 weeks with "research". NPCs just can't grasp the concept of time being a finite resource

damn you got me
its almost like there is 24h difference between getting one in the next 20 minutes and getting it tomorrow..

>If you ask for AMD they have to specially order a CPU just for you..
t.twitching consumerist NPC who can't wait for 3 days and takes the worse & more expensive tech because he can have it now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail#Retail_types_by_marketing_strategy

Attached: Screenshot_Chromium_20181003-233112_1.png (540x270, 29K)

>I NEED A CPU IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES OR MY MILLENNIAL EMOTIONAL CENTER WILL HAVE A MELTDOWN
pls kys yourself to end you're suffering

I'm not driving anywhere bro, I'm ordering online like a non-nigger

At that core count it's completely missing the mark.

retail and ecommerce are two different categories, you fucking uneducated NPC scum

Nice ad hominem, Rakesh.

Bye bye sales in Europe then. And Australia. And Canada. And basically 99% of the world.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

>too expensive for mainstream prices
>too shitty for HEDT
Basically worthless lmao

But M U H G A M E S

this was meant for

>That 16 thread CPU will shit on poorippers.
>Dual channel memory
Yeah you wish

m-muh 6 extra FPS...

I live in Taiwan and it the 9900k costs roughly $455 burger shekels. In SEA and Hong Kong its closer or equal to $500. The PC store I buy from say they only have a few dozen 9900k and even less 9700k and 9600k.

Must suck being in Europe.

want the ultimate blackpill? normalfags will buy it, they will buy it like there is no tomorrow and it will easily outsell Ryzen.

We'll see, shekelberg

>lol shekelberg
you overestimate the intelligence of normies. they will buy intel because to 99% of them AMD is a literally who brand. sad but true.

8c/16t 7820x was priced the same, and it flopped

muh netflix

and then intel was the faggots

Still they can't bribe laws of physics

Which consists of 10 people across the globe, 1 massive nerd and 9 youtubers

Reasonable price for excellent performance.

P4 XE (Prescott) Confirmed.

The only winners are 2700X, 8600X and 8700X buyers.

Intel is banking on it's market power to cruise till the new arch you brainlets.
Why you think they giving discounts yet are still more expensive than amd?
Intel is tapping out it's market power

Wrong, the real reason is because of 14nm shortage issues (Intel is allocating its 14nm production towards Skylake-X and Cascade Lake not Coffee Lake S) .

Intel is setting the price floor high to prevent shortage issues which will still most certainly happen.

9900K is going to be only 2% faster than 8700K at gayming shit because of its larger L3 cache pool.

It will be about 20-25% faster at workloads where having tons of threads mattered. The weaknesses of ring-bus topology and being stuck with dual-channel DDR4 will rear their ugly heads.

IntVidia shills enjoy your $700 CPU +1200 GPU without having purchased the motherboard, memory, cooling and paid for your delidding yet. Meanwhile I shall buy my Ryzen system with a decent cooler included. Soldered IHS and only pay half the cost for mug 10 FPS less in gaymen.

Surely this is with 25% VAT included. right?

Attached: 1538541607520.jpg (329x329, 57K)

Please remove this anti-Semitic image

A small price to pay for real performance

>Why even bother to reply.

But it comes in a magical pentagonal sphere box

That's to ease the pain of swallowing a $700 price tag.

>IntVidia shills enjoy your $700 CPU +1200 GPU without having purchased the motherboard, memory, cooling and paid for your delidding yet.
I'm enjoying the intlel meltdown as much as anybody else user, but don't be disingenuous, the 9900k is reportedly a soldered chip.
If you want something else to make fun of intlel for then stick to the dlc chip.

my work is considering getting us threadripper machines. Embedded software dev, we do a lot of stuff with operating systems so shit takes a long time to compile

proof

>Why you think they giving discounts yet are still more expensive than amd?
Because they don't have the yields to go lower. They literally had to backpedal there chipsets to 22nm.

Attached: THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL.jpg (720x676, 131K)