>2018
>there are people who buy this

Attached: durex.jpg (218x218, 9K)

It's too bad it didn't exist when your parents were younger.

Is that sort of branded USB stick ?

wtf is that?

Amazon Dash Button. You press it and the product on the button is immediately ordered one time per press.

Make Amazon Prime Now buttons then I'll be interested

Looks like a 2FA token.
> press button
> wired condom pops out
> roll onto benis
> token verifies shape and size of benis as yours

Ofcourse, incels don't need it.

reminder that contraception is symbolic castration

Fuck you nigger faggot. Really.

t. pay child support

reddit

>extramarital relations
your fault really

>t. incel larping as volcel

Those buttons are not built to last. I hit my Durex button daily and it's already worn out after 6 months

We were married and she kept nagging to have kids together else she threatened to leave me. When we did, she still did. Fuck women.

>not wanting to pass on your genes
the absolute state of you lad

t. buttmad NPC
you don't greentext t. by the way, newfriend

>fuck women
Bad idea, that's how you got into this situation in the first place.
In seriousness you made the critical mistake of listening to her. Never listen to them. Their minds are poisoned by estrogen and devoid of all reason.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. The fucking whore doesn't let me see my kids and the courts basically laugh at me. If I could do it all again I'd get a vasectomy when I was 22 and fuck all the bitches until the STDs killed me.

>you don't greentext t. by the way, newfriend
>t. newfag

Attached: 1529313074654.jpg (500x700, 73K)

t. newfag

I just get my mom to buy my condoms for me

I prefer the Trojan bare skin myself if I have to use one

>condoms

Attached: 1478991381577.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

What use is a button like that when you have to wait 5 days to get it delivered.
And no, memecopters are not going to fix that.

I wanted one to hack and use with some of my ESP01's and home automation stuff, but apparently they lock them down so hard it's hard to do anything fun with them. Still possible, but not worth the effort.

Do you enjoy the idea of your taxes being wasted on niggers/poorfags or dumb highschool kids who can't control themselves? Because I don't.

Drones.
>And no, memecopters are not going to fix that.
I have 30 minute delivery for things under 5 pounds. Sorry you live in a third world country.

Where do you live?

>20 years later
>button still pristine

...fuck

>I have 30 minute delivery
>hurrrr I am geographically close to the warehouse therefore everyone else lives in a 3rd world shithole

>not having a fresh pack of durex delivered to your door within an hour.

Virgin much?

I have never had sex

>within the hour

Pizza goes cold, movie ends, honey goes cold.

Better idea for actual non-virgins is to make it a second doorbell, and call it the thotbell. Booty calls press THAT button.

Not him but every major city on the planet has an Amazon warehouse, so yeah.

I didn't wear a condom when I fucked your mother.

>implying condoms will fix that

The only cure is castration/sterilization/eugenics/euthanasia, take your pick

At least you admit it

>5 days

What the fuck? Where do you live? I get everything in 1 day from Amazon.

*zip disquette

IT DOES NOT ORDER IT,
This is the most retarded part of these devices.
They actually just put it in your shopping cart and you still have to do it manually through your phone/pc
I don't know why the fuck these exist

Not everyone lives in the city it also takes me about 5 days to get something from amazon using the cheapest delivery options.

It's just another type of advertising, any retarded with those in their house ends up buying more on amashit.

>A button that POST /buy/x-thing with your shipping address

No, it orders it, so long as you turn on the option for 1 click ordering. Is reading the instructions really this hard?

>amashit.

You're so unique bro, you hate *popular thing* I am so in awe of your contrarian amazingness, I bet you still shop at a general store in Tombstone Arizona!

Nobody said I don't use Amazon. It does not make it any less shit though.

based and redpilled

pretty sure, due to an extreme lack of space, the nearest warehouse to NYC is in the middle of New Jersey. that puts some 20 million people or 1/15th of the population outside the reach of instant delivery. when you consider that 1/3rd live in urban areas, that's a significant portion of your cities. so don't go around bragging you live in some shit Midwestern town of 500k like you're big shit because Amazon decided you were on an interstate on the way to somewhere better.

the idea was you put it on/near things like dish soap so you don't forget to order a replacement when putting your cart together at the computer

amazon wagecage-cuck condom boy delivers it by hand

>2018
>Not using 0.02mm polyurethane condoms
ISHIGGIDIGGY

Sounds like a resource management problem to me

Taxes are also cuckery

>Having children at all
Enjoy your second full time job. Respect for everyone that does it but it's not for everyone.

It does not. I literally own one of these because I bought it for my 70 year old parents whom are technological retards but need to get a certain product through amazon.

They're literally physical bookmarks/hotlinks.
They're fucking useless.

Attached: nou.jpg (640x454, 37K)

Stop shitposting dad