Seriously, did you faggots really need to get him killed? You were having your fun moments...

Seriously, did you faggots really need to get him killed? You were having your fun moments, why did you go further and drove him completely mad and caused his suicide in the end?

Attached: terryyy.jpg (962x1044, 89K)

That jawline though.

>you

never interacted with him. I did watch his streams sometimes

>caused his suicide
nah bro, he an hero'd because he just wanted to talk to god in person

I miss Terry, it's really sad what happened to him

he was right about the niggers. the distro, meh.

>distro

Attached: 1kbstanza.png (400x400, 1K)

>distrobution

>only he ded now piss from this ebil

>no glasses

He was insane before Jow Forums found him. He’s a schizophrenic and had a history of shit like this before. This was bound to happen.

He ain't ded bruh, don't believe their lies

dam this thread is GLOWING!

Attached: terry.png (1440x1440, 827K)

It wasn't people on Jow Forums. It was the Mr. Metokour (or whatever it's called) crowd on Jow Forums that only saw someone to mess with, not someone who had created one of the most impressive single man programming projects ever: An operating system written in a self-made programming language with an own compiler.

They were the ones who pushed him over the edge, they were the ones who were howling in delight when made him so mentally unstable that his family banished him.
Don't blame us for it.

>pol did it
keked and redpilled

dude he wrote a fucking compiler man.

Oh yeah his family is obviously not at fault here at all for banishing someone with severe mental issues instead of trying to give him the help he needs. No, that must be the responsibility of random faggots on Jow Forums.

His family gave him many chances. It's not their fault that he went totally insane and refuse to take any meds or therapy because Jow Forumsacks convinced him not to do it, because they find him funnier when he's unhinged.

Attached: Sean Davis confirmation.jpg (1080x2220, 590K)

>suicide
nobody knows if it was one
his intentions when he faced the train that night will always remain unknown

>some fake and gay phone screenshot

Attached: 1515100463638.jpg (263x191, 8K)

Doubt it's fake. I can tell because of the 50 discord notifications. It's definitely a redditor's screenshot