>Browser
>reasoning
>OS
>a few jabs at your most hated browser

I'll start

>edge
>came with OS
>Wincucks 10
>Chrome is a botnet which Google will use to place all dissidents into death camps by 2030

Attached: browser-wars-1-638.jpg (638x479, 78K)

>firefox quantum
I know how to use about:config and can read source code, thanks. The botnet larpers should learn how to inspect and regulate network traffic if they remotely care about privacy. Zero attempts at unwanted traffic thus far, and any attempts would fail.

>chrome
>watch a lot of youtube
>windows 7
>implying edge isnt a botnet

>no
>one
>gives
>a
>fuck

Browsers aren't technology they are software

Firefox
I need uBlock Origin, uMatrix, cookie auto delete. I need about:config. It has the best UI/UX of any modern browser. Best cross-platform support.
GNU
Chrome lacks features and makes any form of configuration a living hell

literally every electronic device that connects to the internet is a part of the NSA botnet. Maybe the FSB botnet as well.

>palememe
>I like it better than firefox and it works well
>Arch
>sho bobs i work for brave

>Edge and opera
>edge for fast less tabs search / general browsing (edge actually eats more than that malware chrome BUT LESS THAN FIREFOX (1 start page tab = 500mb ))
>opera for longer and way too much tabs (doesn't kill my CPU or my ram )
>winfaggot 10
>chrome is an approved VIRUS/MALWARE FOR ME NOW

ah yes. you cannot know or control anything your computer does. federal agencies use alien black technomagic that cannot be defeated by mortal means. just submit and wither away in a cloud of cowardice and ignorance.

>waterfox
>just firefox without (((mozilla))) propaganda and telemetry
>linux
>chrome is for npcs

>Browser
Chrome

>Reasoning
You can be a little rebel all you want, google will win anyway, might as well enjoy the faster speed.

>OS
Windows 10 / Mint 19 (Dual Boot)

>A few jabs at your most hated browser
Just use what works for you, what do I care

Attached: 1532553795999.jpg (630x461, 27K)

>enjoy the faster speed.
Why aren't you using Brave then?

Never heard of it, googled it just now.
Actually seems pretty nice, might give it a shot.

Was meant for

Read about Stuxnet and then come back and tell me you think you can outsmart them

>brave
>Good ez adblocking and low cpu resource use
>Winbloze 10
>Chrome is nice but hogs resources like a slut

>qutebrowser
>used to vim keybinds so it's pretty comfy
>arch
>horrendous adblock

>Waterfox
>unpozzed firefox
>arch linux
>botnet

>firefox nightly
>faster than chrome not a google botnet
>windows 10 enterprise ltsb and loonix mint debian edition
>chrome listening even while off

>epiphany
>said aloud, it has "fanny" in it
>elementary
>dont hate any browser, unironically

>Opera
>literally the best browser I've used after going from SJWFox -> Palememe -> Waterfox -> Chromium ->Vivaldi -> Brave -> Opera
>Winblows 7
>Fuck SJWFox/Chrome and any of the dumb NPCs that support global jewry by using ((((their)))) browsers

Attached: 1500971477136.png (748x575, 116K)

>UnGoogled Chromium with Ublock Origin, UMatrix, Cookie Autodelete, Extensity, and Decentraleyes
You can get that kind of Google Chrome comfort and convenience without the botnet this way, and Extendity makes it so those other extensions aren’t eating up my RAM. I’ll admit, it isn’t just one standard browser like just being able to say “Chrome” or “TOR” or “Firefox”, but it works.

I won’t be aggressive towards another browser, I’ll just let anons take potshots at me and I’ll be aggressive that way.

Oh shut, supposed to put the OS down too.
>GNU/Linux Mint 19 Tara Cinnamon

>Chrome with uMatrix and uBlockOrgin
>Decent. Want to go full FSF but still reliant on work software that's windows exclusive.
>Windows 10
>Don't like Edge or Internet Explorer but they're usable.
Nerd

do you often expect to be targeted by custom weapons of cyber-warfare made by multiple Tailored Access groups, user?

>TOR
>To hide my illegal activities
>Windows 7
I don't hate any browser desu

>chronium
>i heard its good
>gentoo(yes)
>google is a botnet so i dont use chrome

>Chrome is a botnet
Yet you use Windows.

Attached: 1537724494177.jpg (640x775, 106K)

>vivaldi
>opera 12 nostalgia, native vertical tabs, extensions, overall quality
>windows 10 on main rig, windows 7/puppy linux on toaster
>enjoy your browser if you like it

On my desktop (a mac) I'm probably 50/50. I prefer Safari since I can picture-in-picture videos, and it's the fastest with the nicest interface, but I'm forced to use Chrome a lot of the time 1. because it has great translation (I live in a non-English speaking country) 2. my (shit) bank only works in Chrome because it requires some AIDS extensions and 3. sometimes I want to see webm's on Jow Forums. But the Chrome interface with the recent releases fucking sucks: twice the size of Safari's while offering much less functionality, and it has bugs on a lot of pages that peg the CPU consumption at 100% (not crypto mining, just run-away normal javascript)