Notepad

Share and show off Notepad++ plugins and themes.

Attached: 1521622565615.webm (980x632, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/arcticicestudio/nord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use an ide.

The guy who makes notepad++ is a douche bag so I stopped using it and I don't miss it.

>caring about the guy that made a tool and then not using the tool
cuck
don't let the figurative door hit you on your way out of this thread

i use Notepad2

>didn't save as .html so no syntax highlighting
absolute retard

it can't, it's figurative.

>using anything other than emacs
Want to know how I know you're functionally retarded?

it's just the source of Jow Forums copy pasted to have something generic to show off the themes.

How do I upvote on Jow Forums?

No shit, the point is to fucking show off the theme, which includes syntax highlighting.
Missing nearly all of the "theme"

>calling someone functionally retarded
>while using emacs unironically
oh the irony

couldn't be bothered but your triggered state was worth it

>get called out for being a retard
>LOL TRIGGERED
ok retard

SEETHING

>being this defensive

>being this offensive

ara ara~ stop fighting

it's a fucking text editor mate. i used it out of laziness. it does nothing magical than every other text editor out there. pissing the creator off just makes using the alternatives that much better,

>pissing the creator off
I don't think he's even aware of some dude not using his free software because of a problem the dude has with him. Also I couldn't care less about some asshole knowing about me not using his shit. What the fuck does it matter.

But what do you use? it better not be as pathetic as:

he literally told people to uninstall if they disagree with his views on immigration.

and you obey him? if anything, using some tool someone else made for free while hating his guts is better than not using the tool because of your dispute.
also what the fuck are his views? and why the fuck do you even care? is he a politician?

>Notepad++
>Not Vim

Attached: sailor ss.jpg (625x469, 113K)

It edits text.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003_213648.png (1600x871, 162K)

why the fuck would you choose vim over n++?

>being so addicted to "muh content creators" that you can't say no
cuck

if anything, you're addicted to the content creator. I know literally nothing about him (for all I know it might be a girl, or a group or whomever) I just don't care about the creator.

>calling programmers 'content creators'
go away zoomers

I'm just calling it what he's calling it so that he may understand what I'm talking about.

because I'm not retarded.

>Being this triggered...

No wonder my coder friend drinks so much

I use atom

I am using Nord.
github.com/arcticicestudio/nord

Rate me.

Attached: scrot-lang-python.png (1949x1072, 109K)

>using vim in 2018
>not retarded
pick one

at this point vim has a larger community supporting it than np++ does, and even the people who prefer gui editors like np++ have moved on to others like sublime/atom/vscode/etc. you'd also be retarded not to acknowledge how powerful of an editor vim is, regardless of if you consider it more cumbersome to use. before you make any assumptions i don't use any of these editors

Holy shit, why does n++ triggers Jow Forums so much?
Also I want to make my own theme for n++ but the styles window is kind of confusing.

Attached: 146108145312.jpg (680x537, 27K)

gross

Rundown?