I asked in /sqt/ and no one even called me a faggot

So I have an option to buy a used 2015 12" macbook, is it the most retarded thing I can do? They seem pretty comfy and the price is ok.
Do they have some common troubles, I mean it's 3 years old apple laptop after all.
Also what should I notice when buying

Attached: applemacbook-review-screen1-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 198K)

Can you give any reasoning why you'd need it over any other similarly priced laptop?

Otherwise Jow Forums isn't really here to tell you how to spend your money, only to call you a faggot if you buy the wrong things.

Delete this thread you fucking faggot.

Attached: GET OUT.gif (250x250, 319K)

Not OP.

>Can you give any reasoning why you'd need it over any other similarly priced laptop?
It's nicely designed and Apple won't abandon the development for the software.

only if you install gentoo on it

> 2015 12" macbook
Is that the one with the failling keyboard? Don't.

>a thread died for apple

Dou you think its a phone you retard?

>Dou you think its a phone you retard?
Did you ever own a macbook, you retard?

2015 is the last best series in my opinion. Look for the battery life, look for grey stains on the edge of the display, there have been qualitiy problems with that. Make sure all the keys on the keyboard work. look at the power supply too and make sure they reset the computer (so you wont ge tlocked out by iCloud)

I have one. The 2015 12" MacBook has a shitty keyboard.

>OP geting called retard for considering macbook
>still asks is it the most retarded thing he can do

Thread died for this and I know that whatever people say here, you will end up buying it.

So be a fag and buy it.
In my opinion buying used macbook is bad idea, but if you can get it for 300$ then why not? Otherwise no.

The most retarded thing you can do? Depends. How "ok" is that price?

If the price is decent, get it. Even if you aren't running OSX they're still great machines. I honestly wish more manufactures were using aluminium cases. I'm using a 10yo MBP running Arch ffs and it's plugging along great.

That box probably has another 5-8 years of decent OSX support in it too. So if you're already using a iPhone it's fucking awesome.

But seriously, good Linux boxes.

Thanks so much!

The 12" 2015 macbook is just a shitty tablet with a keyboard. The only redeeming quality it has, even over the shitty MBA, is the screen.

Yes.
>Do they have some common troubles
Housefire, doesn't even have cooling (literally). shitty keyboard, throttling results in shit performance.
>Also what should I notice when buying
Watch your back, owner must be a faggot

It's not MBP, it's meme "the new macbook". It was so bad apple didn't even refresh it since initial release. Everything you said doesn't apply to that piece of crap. It was literally made for browsing facebook.

>I mean it's 3 years old apple laptop after all.
What's this supposed to mean? I'm posting this from a PowerBook G3, Apple laptops age the best of all laptops.

I use 7 yo mbp now, old macs are great, but I'm not sure about newer ones.
I'm in Russia so prices are fugd, 700-900 bucks are the cheapest ones
Keked.
>throttling
That's what I'm afraid of, but do those core M processors do that shit?

>do those core M processors do that shit
I have no idea what hardware it has but my colleague that bought this piece of shit complained at throttling all the time. He actually built js projects with it (yes he's not very smart).

Even your 7 years old mbp is more powerful than the core m, why even bother?

Too expensive. Find yourself a decent laptop for that price, there are definitely some. If you really want macOS, look for one that has excellent compatibility with hackintosh (touchpad included), as there are some that work really good or only require a $5 network adaptor.

> 700-900
> for used macbook pro
>used
>He lives in CCCP

You better spend that money to krokodile and cocaine and kys, this is the only geniune post you will get.

>It's nicely designed and Apple won't abandon the development for the software.
Loosely translated:
>i think apple is a status symbol

no bully pls :(

Yep, but that's not even pro, it's that 12" mb with soldered everything and iphone-sized motherboard, lol. Anyway it's light and thin, perfect for carrying to uni and light coding, I guess

got a 2017 one. the 2015 version has shitty hardware and too short battery runtime. if you want a comfy web surfing machine spring for the 2017 version