I'm horny and lonely all day every day how do people live without physical affectation?

I'm horny and lonely all day every day how do people live without physical affectation?

Attached: __kashiwazaki_sena_boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai_drawn_by_cait__sample-cf2633a0c8867302a142178b4ee28c (850x819, 106K)

same with me. i just do. alcohol and going to the gym helps. if im going to be an antisocial loner at least ill look like its by choice

I just smoke drink and pretend anime girl's are my gf

I don't have a happy life :-(

Attached: __priestess_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_salpin__sample-fbda42f68fabdc346580b8fdadb73eaa.jpg (850x638, 70K)

me neither lad. i guess atleast i dont have a sad one. i just accept and move on

>Move on
Yeah not like there is any girl's worth having as a gf anyway

Attached: original.jpg (480x640, 40K)

im still looking for the perfect girl for me. i refuse to kill myself or give up because i will never let life win on me

I pray you find somebody user

I dig your resolve, on a bit of low point myself, hoping to get back on track

Attached: 1527302231664.gif (160x140, 31K)

>I refuse to kill myself
I use to think like that but i learned better

Then why haven't you killed yourself?

Because i'm to scared

Then shut up about it.

we masturbate furiously

No

Attached: DiKvpg-VMAAm9gt.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

It doesn't help anymore

get a body pillow

cutte you're nutte sac of then

I don't have a job
No

hug your regular pillow

I do sometimes

user, if you really want to meet someone, you need to get a job and start going places.
I don't have a job either so I know it's hard doing fuck all, all day.
I know it's impossible some places to get a job, but if you can get one, then that will really open your doors up relationship wise.
Women care mainly about money desu

I've had two 1-2 year relationships. It's not worth the brain damage unless you both mature at the same rate, one always outgrows the other.

if you really want a relationship, work on the generic aspects of improving your life, like education, making an effort to be social, promoting a good environment wherever it is you work. basically, everything that isn't being a boring neet shitposting anime trash on Jow Forums.

recognising that these issues youre having are EXTREMELY generic and universal to both sexes is step 1 (when was the last time you got horny over a fat dyke looking cunt?)

If i got a job i still be antisocial creep but with money girls won't what to be around me just because i make 10$ a hour

i am too angry at life to let it win. when i was like 12 i saw myself as a paraell to a shitty incel cartoon/sitcom paraell. i decided there to defy it and change myself. i am still a loner but i wont be a weak/retarded loner.
do your best to overcome it. dont let life win. too many people already lose to it

>i'm to angry at life
Then take that anger out make life pay

Attached: ve4deas02y501.jpg (735x725, 78K)

damn right user, here's to future success

It won't be any instagram thots, but you'll get something if you talk to someone, with some money.
Or just drop out of the post-primoridal dance in the first place, hack it, buy a whore or get a fleshlight or something when you do get a job.

>File: __kashiwazaki_sena_boku_w(...).jpg (106 KB, 850x819)
> File:__priestess_goblin_slayer(...).jpg (70 KB, 850x638)
>File: original.jpg (40 KB, 480x640)
>File: 1527302231664.gif (31 KB, 160x140)
>File: DiKvpg-VMAAm9gt.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1080)
>File: ve4deas02y501.jpg (78 KB, 735x725)

Attached: 1523494581751.gif (250x250, 634K)

this but unironically

god bless

Some days I feel like I'd rather go back to being alone than be trapped in my current relationship

>just break up
yeah I didn't think about that one lmaoo