Happy thread

I dunno why but I can't stop smiling today
I read some chapters, practiced some piano and exercised a little and I feel great

Attached: karen cheer.gif (500x281, 468K)

It's been a pretty good day of posting. A lot of id gets today.

Attached: 1539271414211.gif (600x313, 921K)

That's great! I haven't done much today but I feel good.
Also this

Attached: 1531939610535.jpg (860x1160, 312K)

Sounds great.

I hung out with my bro today but we didn't smok weed like we usually do and of course i'm still having suicidal thoughts so not a bad day

Attached: 1525800753292.jpg (800x800, 70K)

That’s amazing, fren! I wish upon the gods for you to smile forever.

Attached: E5401145-771A-4B89-AD29-8BA8F5ED3807.png (703x1000, 160K)

How dare you be productive you chink

Thanks fren, have a nice day!
Able? Or cute ruskie?
Glad you're happy user, but if you want to talk just know that r/banter is here(might be a while before a response)
Thanks singafren

Attached: ebin pedrobear.jpg (714x512, 58K)

Whoops didn't respond
What IDs did you get anone?

Attached: Momcock id.jpg (562x178, 23K)

I'm not happy i just forgot how shit my life is for a while

I didn't get them but there have been a lot that have been rolled today. Pic related, my two favorites (separate threads).

Attached: gets.jpg (645x531, 160K)

Abe is from Moscow, so most likely he is sleeping rn.

I know its cliche but it'll really get better anone...
Based and Karenpilled
Ah okay
How are you?

ᶜʰᶦnᵒ ᶜʰᵃn

H-happy Day?

Attached: 1539462608775.png (925x855, 269K)

I have been telling myself that ever since my depression started that was 3 years ago

I was depressed for almost half a decade its really gonna get better lad
pls rember...
No

But it's getting bad really quick i think about ending my life more and more every day and i cut myself more often and deeper

Attached: 1540753506117.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I would choose apathy over depression.

I'm both

spasibo effect

What are you trying to achieve with cutting yourself?

A cry for help and because i'm angry

If you're still here posting you're still not cutting deep enough

My knife is dull and i don't how to sharpen it

Put your anger to something productive instead. Nobody is going to help you but yourself.

Ask for help in a normal way, and if people don't give it to you, go seek it yourself.
I know how difficult it is asking, I was shunned by a lot of my family members, even despite the fact a lot of them are mentally ill.

My dad knows i cut myself but he doesn't care and if the rest knew they would throw me in loony bin

How did your depression even started?

I've been to a temp. mental hospital 20+ times from the time I was 12 until I was 18, you don't want to go into one of those places.
They don't automatically throw you in, unless you're actively a danger to yourself or others... even if you have cuts on your arms they will help.

That's a hard question i guess when problems in my family started i mean i always had a fucked up family but i mean when things got really bad

cmon, open up, i'm not gonna bite or anything

Well my sister has a personality disorder that may not seem that bad but hearing you sister screaming in her room and banging her head against the wall at a young age is not a good thing and my mom's problem with drugs and gambling put my family in a bad financial spot and my dad is very distant emotionally and don't get me started on the fighting our house had so many holes in the walls and watching you mom try to pull the shot gun out of your brother's mouth while your 3 year old niece cry her lungs out in the other room you know the usual

Sounds like you come from a pretty dysfunctional home, are you away from it now OP?

My parents aren't together anymore she and my brother are living at a shelter and me and my dad are living at his cousins house but they still fight over the phone sometimes and they are still as uncaring as ever and i have problems here too

Are you able to get a job? Or are you mentally not right to get one?
If you already have one, you should get your own place and leave, if not, you should get a job and leave.
Once you detach from everything that has made you unhealthy, you'll be able to start healing.

Shit dude, thats pretty rough.

I don't have a id or a GED i have to rely on my family and that hasn't worked out in the past

Uh, I shouldn't be asking this, but, do you feel guilty for this? Not saying you done anything wrong but just pushing yourself to think that there is some of your fault in this?
Also how old are you now?

I like to think it made me tough but in reality it has only fucked me up emotionally

Sell a few things and make some money to buy a ID, that'd be a first step, then get a job, then get your GED, and work your way up.

I've been in your position before OP.

No i don't blaming myself i blame my parents i will never forgive them and i will hate them as long as i have a body to hate with

The only thing i had to sell was my ps4 and my mom already did that

Have you asked your dad about helping you get a ID? Or does he not have enough money either?

My dad make good money but he always drags his feet on this shit i might get it when he gets paid but i have found nothing is certain

Really bug him about it, not to the point he gets so frustrated, but seem determined, and tell him it's so you can get a job.
That will be your first step.

I'll give it a shot

today has been pretty good too
I hope everyone here is also having a great day!

Attached: kotobomb gif.gif (500x425, 715K)

Good, I really hope you can improve your life OP.
If you ever need a friend or anything, message me at my throw away email
[email protected]