Oh nooooooo

Oh nooooooo

Now Google knows what time I turn my lights off and uhh... what kind of music I like

Attached: google-home-product-photos-19.jpg (2560x1920, 241K)

Along with everything said in the room.

And every conversation and word ever spoken in your mom's basement.

Now they know that OP is a faggot too. Bet they're tired of hearing that one though.

no they said they dont record that stuff

3 shekels have been deposited to your account

>they dont record that stuff

Pathetic NPC

>they said something so it must be true

Attached: 1538631846772.png (500x376, 229K)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Attached: you really think someone would do that.jpg (475x356, 71K)

and companies never lie, amirite?

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1517852365952.png (715x750, 707K)

kill yourself retard

Attached: 8dab04a1-41a7-4bde-a203-da4c5206ef42..jpg (720x405, 9K)

even if they record everything, the data is anonymized and will only ever be looked at by artificial intelligence, i.e. a bunch of dead electronics, so who even cares lol

>there is someone out there who actually believes this

obvious bait and you all took it so die from shame

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

I'm not even the dude, so fucking reconsider your life

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 01.41.15.png (522x314, 54K)

There's no way you can be this retarded user...

i'm sure you can provide package sniffer logs that 100% prove that google is recording these things? no? then why are you trying to spread FUD?

you are the one who should consider self kill

Have you heard those ads for a fingerprint sensor lock? It's a lock for your house attached to your mobile, allowing you to unlock your front door. But it's attached to the botnet. So now all the data about who lives in your property, when they leave, and how long they stay is all recorded and sent to advertisers. Now think about that data being leaked (we know it will, it's just a matter of time), now burglars have all the reconnaissance done for them. It's stupid. It's unnecessary. But it makes money.

If only these things weren't attached to a fucking botnet sucking up data they would be cool. The future is ruined by advertisers.