How's the job hunt going, user?

How's the job hunt going, user?

Attached: 1537337037041.png (633x758, 293K)

>no calls back
I thought you guys said IT jobs were piss easy to get?

Attached: fs.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>IT jobs
No one said this. You are competing with pajeets who will work for pennies on the dollar.

>tfw family owns a medium sized business
>tfw dont have to worry about cash
>tfw did every mandatory internship there and I could set my own hours in my comfy office while freinds had to wage slave whole months 12 hours a day
>tfw I will finish my degree in 1 year
>tfw will be a NEET and still be able to get everything I want
being a rich neet is patrician tier

Attached: 219FC57B-055E-40A7-8F82-A9F030C7365F.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Ghosted for a week now.
I keep applying but most offers suggest a toxic environment/fucked up projects where the main dev left.
Good offers abroad, but not worth leaving the country. Will exile myself when I'm about to go out of money.

help g, how to respond to recruiter inquiry to offer myself to be poached? I have a good job, but if they are willing to bump my wage ~+25% I'm game. Could care less for basking in the CEO's vision and their mission, I want to communicate in the most professional way I'm interested in MONEY

I am gonna to write test on monday, and it depends on it am i gonna get this job or not. Test is on C++, because firm is called "Nokia", maybe you heard about it? Get me some hints frens

all the enterprise tests I came across were exception heavy both literally and figuratively. And inheritance. Prepare for corner cases. Godspeed.

I just got a job at an Amazon warehouse sorting shit. $15/hr though so that's something.

>I thought you guys said IT jobs were piss easy to get
Yes, for full stack faggots

Who works 12 hrs a day? If you're gonna roleplay as a rich neet, make your memetext believable

Tfw getting calls back but too nervous to answer the phone.

Finished it 3 years ago. But I suppose it's about time to find a new one.

Didn't receive an offer from Google. Literally aced 4/5 of the questions. One guy didn't like me. The actual fuck man.

Meanwhile my arrogant conservative
white male ex co worker who probably didn't even do as well as me got in first try...

I'm trying again though. I need a gameplan for questions that are impossible though like the one this guy gave me.

Just finished a phone interview yesterday. Forgot to ask when to expect a follow up so just gonna Kris working on projects and applying in the mean time

>all this at Google
Is it Opposite Day?

I've seen a job like that in my area and saw YT vids of people complaining about the working conditions. Complaint's included being discouraged from taking bathroom breaks and being punished for taking time off.

Do you assume everyone else is jobless here?
I've been working for seven years already.

Attached: 1537465208400.jpg (461x439, 34K)

>being a rich neet is patrician tier
So...
A leech at mommy's tit?
The failure among your siblings?
The kind of man no good woman want to associate with?
Bearer of shame every time someone asks you what you do for a living?

Okay...

This, Idk what your situation is OP but you need something to bridge the gap financially at least. Swallow your pride and step up to the wagie cagey while your apps are being submitted/processed

Google is not the end-all tech company. You can try elsewhere also.

badly
got no car or bike, so I'm limited to places I can walk to
seems everyone is hiring and I get interviews but they always say they want me
this is for bottom of the barrel min wage jobs too

The shifts can be 10-12 hours.

you ever worked those jobs?
they are terrible
I had troubles with mine until I found where are the mexicans had siesta and I started joining them
much better now, it's just if we ever get caught I'll get fired and they deported

>go to work in wagie cagey
>have even less time for programming
How could that help me?

money