IMac BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

iMac BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
APPLE ON SUICIDE WATCH
how will Apple ever recover?

Attached: img_20181002_175910-2-100775069-orig.jpg (3160x2523, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3310602/microsoft-surface/microsoft-surface-studio-2-hands-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's the computer?

B-but my FagOS!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04_15-39-03.png (1920x1045, 655K)

pcworld.com/article/3310602/microsoft-surface/microsoft-surface-studio-2-hands-on.html
>3.5k for a glorified decoration
no

>square

It's more useful than an iMac though.

It's even more useful than iMac Pro, GTX 1070 (8GB) makes it a nice machine for developing and testing deep learning projects very quickly.

Old news, shitty pc same as the Mac.

Just build a pc and buy a 1070 to put in it, you fag

And get which aftermarket 3:2 monitor with touch and pen support to accompany it?

Nobody who's developing deep learning projects would need a touch screen

>a nice machine for developing and testing deep learning projects
>3:2 monitor with touch and pen support
lol

Can you install hackintosh on that?

Well, good thing the Surface Studio is marketed other people then. Namely designers and artists.

>designers and artists

Attached: 564D6DE1-935B-4967-8618-737263DF2ADF.jpg (387x437, 52K)

yeah they try very fucking hard to deliver a quality product while maintaining their unique flair

obviously this stupid shit is the result

as usualy

says the itoddler

>not thinkpad

:(o)

I despise Microsoft but I want this 3:2 display.

Pajeetsoft defense force has arrived. Why does this shit tries so hard to look like an iMac, faggot?

>wanting to watch movies letterboxed

The fuck are you on about?
I just thought it was ironic calling other shit onions when you're posting from iShit.

Brazzers in 4k

h.. what it's just a computer

what is this thread? what are you people? use what you like?

yare yare i'm going outside owo

>Windows
Literally dead on arrival

Cope

Ignore the computer, I want that fucking keyboard but it's literally $150. Please recommend me bluetooth chiclet alternatives.

that's basically a toy, when is this touch crazy really going to end?

I was in on this shit from the very start and have actually developed shit, well basically showcase shit that was never actually used, on the very first surface and then the surface crap for w7 (sdk shit).... this was now 9 and 10 years ago.... it's getting damn old.

only actual product that I made on this tough crap for desktop is various cash registers still in use here and that was not related to the surface shit. it's a hype, a dead hype, it's fucking over

>it was ironic calling other shit onions when you're posting from iShit
Oh, sorry, I didn’t join your little redpilled lagdroid club where having a broken degoogled ROM is a must.

>Namely designers and artists.
If designers and artists need more computing power, they all switch over to workstations anyways. The consumer base for "strong" apple-products is getting thinner and thinner every month.

I literally only use my phone to play Azur Lane and my X220 for everything else.
Why the fuck do you assume I'm some Android shill? I think it's a pretty fucking horrible OS in lots of ways, such as how much Google shit is rammed down your throat.

you're a faggot, and this is coming from a guy typing on a MBP with an iPhone X in his pocket

>
>Pajeetsoft defense force has arrived. Why does this shit tries so hard to look like an iMac, faggot?
They haven't tried very hard, that ugly foot...

desktop touch ends right now
I don't want sticky booger fingers on my screen

Attached: 1534879731565.jpg (252x161, 5K)

Then don't touch it just use a pen lmao

>I literally only use my phone to play Azur Lane

Attached: 1537116821839.png (250x300, 308K)

The one with fingerprint sensor is 120 and the one without is 99 (89 if student)... what the fuck prices are you looking at?

amazon

As if using a pen would not also increase the amount of dirt on the screen.
Also, everyone uses a dedicated graphics tablet for drawing anyways and lifting the arm onto the screen is pretty tireing if you do it all day.
So apart from the question "would buy it" would be the better thing to ask "who would use it"?

Come out of the closet, user.

If using a pen is increasing the amount of dirt on the screen to a noticeably degree, you need to stop dipping the pen in mud prior to using it.
You're literally resting your arm on the screen how can it be tiring? Like hello? You're not masturbating onto the screen.

only degenerates do that

Does it have a display/tablet passthrough mode? I would love to use the panel + stand as a Krita drawing surface, but I have a Threadripper build and am not willing to go back to literally the square root of my current core count.

Microsoft's stuff is now more aesthetic than Apple, and Google have become more evil than Microsoft. What a world.

>Wow Apple is so innovative!

Attached: apple_2020.jpg (3160x2523, 1.99M)

t. coced freetard

Bad bait. You know it deep down but don't want to say anything.

Wash your hands.

>2018
>Shit that is not widescreen?

Why the fuck?

I would buy CRT instead of this bullshit.

THOSE SOME REFLEX ON THAT SCREEN , HOW CAN I BE GAMING AND WITH ALL THAT EXTRA SHADING

MAKE IT WATER AND BURGUER PROOF

baste

I want that monitor but not the PC.

the only thing good is the aspect ratio

Attached: 1527588992063.png (708x587, 728K)

Go back.

>t. iToddler

Why does everyone want to copy applel. What about windows users who don't care for apple shit and thus use windows.

I think Microsoft did it because none of their OEMs were copying Apple well. So we have this.

>It's even more useful than iMac Pro
As long as you install GNU/Linux, otherwise you're hampered by Wangblows.

LOOKS NOTHING LIKE AN iMAC
>t. Microsoft Lawyer
OH, PULEESE - THAT WILL BE $2.5B
>t. Apple Lawyer
JUST FUCK OFF THE PAIR OF YOU
>t. Buying Public

Micro$hit is still evil and has been evil alot longer.

When you slap a macbook 3 times on concrete with its flat side bottom, whats the chance of getting it rek'd ?
Because i just did it with someones who owned me money and refused to give it back

>7th gen intel laptop CPU
Its shit

So it's 5% slower than the equivalent 9th gen i9 (because the 9th gen i7s don't even have HT).

>9th gen i7s don't even have H
seriously? what the fuck
how does intel's naming scheme even works nowadays

Itoddlers forever btfo.
How could they ever recover?

>giveitback, jamal
wonder which Jow Forums user made that banner

Compact pc, full size keyboard. Always annoyed me.

>no rave ridge
huge disappoint