Just start applying bro. easiest way to get a job. just starty applying, bro

>just start applying bro. easiest way to get a job. just starty applying, bro.
>but..
>yeah man, sounds like you should just start applying.

Attached: chad.jpg (1024x759, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong.

t. Retard with mediocre grades, no internships, no personal projects, and really bad social skills

Posting on Jow Forums doesn't make you a programming whiz. 95% of this board is retarded

> just apply yourself :D

Attached: 1533357502004.png (650x500, 39K)

>bees
>milking

how courageous of you to admit you faults on an anonymous board

>getting a job is as easy as getting laid: you just have to put yourself out there

Attached: mov.png (859x960, 327K)

t. OP

After years of lurkin norms i learned that the code skils are just your first steps into the matrix

I takes immense amounts of effort and self-sabotage to stay unemployed in this field. I can't believe there's anybody out there who actually wants a job but doesn't get one.

>volunteer for wage slavery that can be outsourced at the drop of a hat

t. Person who cant get a job because he does nothing all day

He's not wrong.
If you do not apply, it will not work.

Don't expect a job if you're not willing to put in hours.

t. leech

What is up with people on Jow Forums trying to convince each other to be helpless. It's like someone is using Jow Forums as a model to try to make other people miserable.

If you can be outsourced to a shitskin, it means you're pretty much useless and low quality.

A bunch of losers that want to drag down everyone with them to not having to justify the fact that they're fucking losers even compared to fuckers on 4 fucking chinchon.

Yeah, the losers are trying to corrupt the weirdos with misery.

If people feel helpless or scared, they're more likely to join whatever political movement makes them feel safe. Too bad there's no group saying "look crime is down health is up let's chill out" but it's hard to gain power with that attitude.

>Doesn't play CoC

What if you're an entitled cumskin that wants $100/hr for low tier work?

Fuck you then, you were badly raised and need to get slapped hard to settle back in your place.

That's how most people are. Pajeets just brought the pay back to what it should be.

what do you live in a bubble? There are many like that.

Back to what they should be? 50 people can run a company worth a billion dollars, and they should all be paid $30,000 a year?

fucking roids

Coming back to Jow Forums after growing up is hilarious and very sad at the same time

>working for free
I just applied for open source project but i am afraid it will look like that - i will work for free to make some CHAD rich. Well i have nothing better to do and i need ((experience)) anyway, so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

No idiot. JS artisans are making 100k+. Pajeets have to get paid 60k minimum because of current visa laws. That'll bring the JS artisans back down to 70-80k. If you're gonna strawman, at least use the actual salary number. It's low but not comically low.

It doesn't look like that. I'm starting to think you're just a neet role-playing. Submitting patches to decent sized OSS projects means that you're good and companies will want you.

Jow Forums began seeping out ages ago, really began on Jow Forums mods didnt do shit

They really haven't progressed at all, have they?
>t. 2010 - 2012 Jow Forums poster who left after getting involved with Bitcoin and other productions

t. Knew someone to get an internship and knew someone to get a job.
If you're all alone, even with good grades, you're shit out of luck for most undergrad degrees. You can be good looking, charismatic and social. The HR AND NEPOTS don't care. They want to get their friends cousin in more than you.

t. 50 IQ retard with no skills.
I got an internship and a full-time offer at a fortune 500 company. I knew nobody that work at the company and I also didn't have anyone in the industry that could vouch for me. It was all based off my GPA, my personal projects, and my social skills.

unironically true, how do you expect to get interviews if you don't apply for jobs?
people won't go knocking to the door of your parent's house and ask you if you want to work.

Also inbetween applications, study whatever area you are interested on working on. Don't waste time.

Larp, fuck off and stop giving people false hope.

I'm not larping but you can believe what you want to believe. You're just a low IQ no skill retard like the rest of this board

this has to be the NEETest thing ive ever read

How can you get the job if you don't apply? That's the first and easiest step.

To get my first software dev internship, I had to send about 150 applications. Only got 3 interviews and one offer, which I took. IMO it gets easier from there.

>most undergrad degrees
pick a non-meme undergrad degree then

this is their plea for help
then other people just come in here and either reaffirm them or just put them down even more
all in all it's not productive

Or don't go to college unless you plan on postgraduate education. Seriously. Medical school is the best for not having to deal with network and project shit. Your future is all based on board scores, which is a good thing.

Or get a non-meme degree from a top-10 school in that field and attend your school's career networking sessions

Going 6 figures into debt for medical school isn't worth it for people who aren't interested in a medical profession

He is right though lol. Finding a comfy codemonkey job is easy if you aren't a complete retard.

Why do you lie? What do you gain from this?

Attached: 1342154450919.jpg (453x576, 40K)