Name a better show

Master autistic Terry takes on ultimate tranny communist
Teams up with swedefag, incestsis, and cuckmaster
Chased by fbi lesbian and army of chinks
Realizes patriarchy is a good thing

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Terry Davis streams.
now go fuck yourself kikelywood.

the production quality is alright, the plot and characters are fine but its just annoying when it tries to be technical or political

ARG society

See? Toldja he wasn't dead. TempleOS for the win!

Seinfeld

Dude... This is literally the first show that actually shows real working linux terminal commands and is somewhat competent and realistic with the technical lingo.

Before this every other show just did the shit that CSI did, like "enhancing" a blurry 360p footage into 4K.

The show is great, but only the first season is actually interesting. After that it just becomes a mixture of Elliots mental problems and politics.

Attached: 4d7.png (700x700, 825K)

And didn't get me started on politics. China, White rose, and the parallel with real current news like the Bloomberg's hardware hack report, mind-blowing.

Also, technical accuracy.

whats the name of the fucking show you circlejerking redditors

life imitates tv

Mr. Hackerman

sir robo on the INDIA network - friends welcome

Mr. Reddit

Mr. Normie

I don't get how he hacks into all these banks but lives in a 500sqft apartment and wage cucks. Couldn't he just adjust his bank account while he was at it?

the show is about as good as it gets for tech stuff, i can't think of any other movie or tv show anywhere near it

White rose is a timetraveller from the future, building a time machine to give to herself in the past.

Its still shit.

>Do you use gnome or KDE?
>I gave it ROOT permissions so only I can access it
>Microwaving is the only way to delete data!

They act like every service has no protection from brute force, and its so easy to guess people's passwords, no one has 2FA or email codes when logging in from different IPs.

yeah totally bro, hackers dont even exist, and macs dont get viruses.

p.s, pee is stored in the balls.

But also:
>Elliot: "I will attach this logic board to a server in the facility, to get intel"
>Other Character: "Yeah, we all know what a raspberry pi is, dumbass"

That nigga ded.

Mr. Robot is very technically accurate, save for the bluetooth. Give me an example of some inaccuracies.

it just tries to be a bit more realistic than csi visual basic shit, i dont really know what to tell you if you expect it to be 100% accurate

Trans people dont generally live past the age of 35

the Asian dude/lady should technically be dead by now.

kek. I agree, an Illuminati chinese tranny is unlikely; but don't forget it's a drama.

>Give me an example of some inaccuracies.
When you threaten your psychiatrist (state appointed no less) you are immediately visited by a white van.

In Australia its called the "mental health triage unit'.

what is the name of this show OP?
sounds nice.

Women are weak, and it's a drama. Also, USA not everything can kill you land.

>ask some drug addict living in subsidized housing to hack into a top secret government financial database
>easy!
>lets just download some schematics on this top secret facility
>oh yeah here's a vulnerability
>get in touch with my D4RK 4RMY contact WHITE R0S3 he has the best hacker tools
>bash$ cd code
>bash$ ./run_hacker_tool.exe
>DUMP PAYLOAD? (Y/N)

so accurate

True, at least they didn't isolate any nodes and dump them on the other side of the firewall.

lmao just looked it up the character's name is literally "Wh1ter0se"

>ask some drug addict living in subsidized housing to hack into a top secret government
It's a drama, it's possible to hack in to government systems. Is it likely, probably not; I don't even want to go there.

>lets just download some schematics on this top secret facility
Is that impossible to do? Personnel and customers don't have access to floor layout?

>get in touch with my D4RK 4RMY contact WHITE R0S3 he has the best hacker tools
Drama, faggot.

>bash$ cd code
>bash$ ./run_hacker_tool.exe
>DUMP PAYLOAD? (Y/N)
t. skid

Real hackers don't steal, that not what it's about.
In the first episode he blackmailed someone, but hasen't since.

daily reminder anyone who complains about WE WUZ LEGION hasn't seen the show past season 1

>he blackmailed someone
No, he didn't. He exposed a cp site, alluding to anonymous's crackdown on pedo sites. It was a setup for Elliots character. Also, he did do it again with Ray, an analog for dreadpirateroberts. Also, he's going to do it again with the darkarmy.

where is the pertinence to technology?
I don't think this thread is topical.

ur mom, faggit.

OH SHIT. I AM BTFO. kys, faggot.

cringy political messages and season 3 was anticlimatic as fuck

bump