Jow Forums X

Why aren't you using filters, user?

Attached: Filter.png (479x47, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v0iUAbdy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>try to filter shit threads
>whole website gets hidden

Attached: 1534885116741.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

I'm here to shitpost and read shitpost as it's the only purpose of this website.
There are plenty of websites about IT if I want serious discussion.

my feefees don't get upset at anonymous comments on the internet

>"Jow Forums is for shitpost, Reddit is for serious discussion."
Classic. That's another one for the filters alright.

>Jow Forums == funposting
>Reddit actual intellectual discussions about all kinds of topics between respectful men of culture
Why would i want to filter anything from this shithole?

Filters are pointless when if you actually want to filter out shitposts, generals, and other trash you end up filtering more than half of any given board.

Attached: 1522705869218.jpg (125x108, 2K)

>Implying half of any given board isn't garbage.

because you haven't given me the list yet

i don't want anything lewd or gross but these godamn virgins just keep making more trash for me to filter out

>Jow Forums and reddit are the only websites on the internet
Jow Forums IS for shitpost, they didn't delete /prog/ for nothing, every sub didn't create discord/irc channels for no reason.
Shitpost here and have healthy discusions in private forums/irc/gerrit like any wise people.

fpbp

>set up filters
>some genuinely good or relevant posts inevitably get filtered as well
>whenever shitposters change their memes, shit gets through anyway and you have to keep adding more and more shit to your filters
no thanks

>For every hundred shit post you sacrifice a good post.
Seems fair to me.

Ebin. It gets funnier every time you say it.

no bully. mainly for /a/, Jow Forums and rarely /v/
pastebin.com/v0iUAbdy

4chanX broken as fuck. Fuck you chinkmoot.

Works on my machine.

I ain't no pussy boy...

mate, you need to learn what a regular expression is.

Jow Forums X gui is horrible and only a few of the features are worthwhile.

Taking in the shitposts makes you stronger. Do not avert your eyes or you will truly become blind.

Unironically if you use filters to the point where a huge chunk of posts are hidden, you're the kind of person that should be using Reddit instead

Enlighten me.

Cool opinion. Do you have a blog where I can follow you?

I'm filtering Reddit posts. It's illogical to think I would go to Reddit.

This.

>Do you have a blog where I can follow you?
Yeah, you can find it at:
>deepinsideyourmomsodeepinfactthatitisactuallythemarianastrench.fuck.you
Enjoy.

You sure showed him.

/\/[a-z]{3,}\//i;boards:v,g;op:only

I sure did!

Attached: high_five.png (512x429, 24K)

Because I believe in freedom of speech and discussion

>freedom of speech means that people have to listen to you
no

>discussion
heh

Yo i have problem filter greentext threads
like the daily
>i deserve 15$ an hour

have set up filter but it fails
what do?

On the internet yeah they do. There's a reason you leftists aren't outright banned from this site and it's because the admin of Jow Forums believes in being unbiased and fair to all users. Remember that as you browse this site, no guns are pointed at you for being a retard, or a SJW.

Hahaha, holy shit. This has to be bait. Hahaha.

If you don't like freedom of speech then why don't you try reddit.com? I hear they like to ban subreddits, censor posts and (this part will interest you) are Democrats.

>This is what Jow Forumsacks actually believe.
wew lad

Reddit bait, pls leave

Because the same way you filter there are people who look for ways around them. I mean if you're going to filter on Jow Forums you might as well go to reddit and downvote to your heart's content.

Exactly. You like to think you're right rather than admit you're wrong. And this is why Donald Trump is in the White House and why the Democrats lost badly.

>Being so insecure you have to censor yourself

Sucks to be you friend

Posted from my iPhone

Attached: cuck_original.jpg (222x228, 5K)

>implying Jow Forums has freedom of speech
There was a website that employed true freedom of speech principals until they got sued into oblivion.

*principles

>Being so insecure you have to censor yourself
i dont like tranny and blacked post you faggot

>Reddit
kys m8.

ur b8 m8.

plz no bully

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-181828.png (480x800, 75K)

Jeesus christ you're dumb. They aren't banned because the admin isn't unbiased, but because the admin is fair, and implements the rules equally.
Is entirely correct. Freedom of speech does not mean others have to listen to you, otherwise nothing productive will ever be discussed because your too busy shutting down the same opinion for the billionth time.

That's how the (((media))) gets you.

Left unchecked, shouting on the internet can amass a following. It is at this point that others should, but are not obligated to, listen to this group to discuss whether their ideas are sane or not.

t. Jow Forumsack

I only filter tripfags

Is anyone else getting "You either mystyped or captcha malfunctioned" all the time with Firefox, Jow Forums x, noscript captcha

#subject
/general|ptg|nrg|cosg|bst|fetch|vrg|threadripper|vega|intel|amd|\bi?mac\b|battle|vivaldi|nvidia|tpg|mpv|mkg|speccy/i;boards:g;op:only
#comment
/ptg|nrg|cosg|bst|fetch|vrg|threadripper|vega|intel|amd|nvidia|\bi?mac\b|battle|vivaldi|ryzen|tpg|mpv|brave|mkg|nonfree javascript|SuperSafTV|yVxmd1L-yJA|brave|macbook|epyc|clover|forth|afford|fbfounder|btc|snazzy|rtx/i;boards:g;op:only

My god... If you have such fragile, delicate sensibilities that you can't simple selective vision your way past shit you don't like, then this site is not for you. Harden up or hop off, niggerfaggots. Pic related, as you are like a little baby girl.

Attached: 1533569830560.png (422x500, 232K)

What is even left after these filters apply

some just highlight posts. so those and draw threads I guess.

I am, every day my lists grow bigger but I wouldn't browse Jow Forums without them.

Attached: Filter out the garbage.jpg (552x138, 28K)

>tfw my filter list is longer than the catalog I mainly browse
>tfw i proceed to add ~35 hidden threads to the ~90 filtered ones
unf

Just look at the amount of shit in this thread being filtered.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1094x2631, 471K)

/.?/

The only filter you'll ever need for this site

It's true. I am a little girl, but that has nothing to do with this.

/why [do|are]n'?t you/i,op:only

Didn't think of this. Thank you.