Did the #metoo movement get totally raped by Dr. Ford and her testimony...

Did the #metoo movement get totally raped by Dr. Ford and her testimony? Will it still be taken seriously or will it now be seen as a sham? Your thoughts please

Attached: B4dqHV4CUAMlO7E.png (558x650, 696K)

Uhm, ?

how do you even get to be a pole-vaulter?
>pole-vaulting is technology too

polevaulting goes in

You faggots ever think about not being faggots?

this is a technology board.
the OP is politics.
apply basic reasoning.

At least try to be subtle, you absolute fuckwit?

@67912231
>let's post topic X in board designated to topic Z
>if someone asks us to not do that, call them faggots
brilliant

Oh is this a tech board you fucking neckbeard? Thanks for the update but I feel compelled at this point to inform you that this is a board full of wannabe developers and parents basement tier pedophiles surfing on their shit tier desktops running meme tier operating systems. Stop wasting your time attempting to police everybody that posts irrelevant shit in here. Let the mods take care of it new-guy, it is their job.

@67912231? Really dipshit? Feeling like summer out here still.

Dude I've been on this site since the 2000s. Its always been a thing you keep topics to their respective boards unless you're a troll.

>is this a tech board
yes

>neckbeard
nope

>this is a board full of [...]
I see. better let everyone post whatever here then, or what are you suggesting?

>attempting to police everybody [...]
false premise

>Let the mods take care of it new-guy, it is their job.
this new-guy would like to inform you of those kinds of things are taken care of by janitors, newfriend ;^)

MODS THEY'RE OUT OF THE CONTAINMENT BOARD AGAIN

You are just as stupid as the user calling everybody faggots. He is obviously trolling you.

>obvious trolling
not at all. there are plenty of people who are retarded enough to write things like that - especially on here. that's what makes it difficult.

God I wish she would ram that entire thing up my ass

Well he/she/they post this exact same shit weekly almost word for word on /B. Or at least somebody does.

This seems like a good question to ask Ziggy.

Attached: StarKITTY.jpg (570x570, 81K)

>Will it still be taken seriously or will it now be seen as a sham?
no one cares. the left knows that they lie. they don't care. they will do anything to get into power and stay there.

Anybody know who this girl is?

oh, I haven't been on /b/ since Chanology pretty much

most likely yes

shes actually pretty 'Tech' - she is/was a poster child for the 'social media sexualises everything' discussion. Some photographer posted images of her age 17, the 'internet' (understandably) starts drooling over, she claims she just wanted to be known for her pole-handling technique, etc. Father also lawyer (careful now), shes currently an upmarket instawhore variant - Nike 'sports model'.

bit of a reach.

>she just wanted to be known for her pole-handling technique