While we were impressed with your background and skill set...

While we were impressed with your background and skill set, we will not be moving forward in the recruitment process at this time as there were applicants with experience that made them a better fit for this position.

Attached: pepe tears of joy.jpg (577x534, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jobs are for normie scum.

I've been hearing this for the past three years, doesn't even matter if the position is something entry level I have four years of field experience in.

You don't get decent jobs now unless you're willing to suck some cock for it, or know someone who knows someone.

Attached: 1533731235432.jpg (406x454, 80K)

OP BTFO

lower your standards and try again.
A shit job that will give you some experience is better than no job at all.
Don't waste time.

Sorry user but we’re forced to hire a Tyrone, not a Johnson

:-(

why would you leave the NEET life?

>didn't work on projects in college
>didn't get an internship in college

Your fault bro.

>tfw applied for a job last night after two years of hell in my current job
Pls HR gods, let me escape

>didn't know someone at the company he's applying for

FTFY

Easiest way to get a job is to know someone who can vouch for you.

>these 'applicants who better fit for this position' happen to be negroes?

>apply for 200 internships while at uni
>4 in person interviews
>0 offers

It's not fair my department is fucking useless and do nothing for undergrads. They only care about graduate students. Most other departments require an internship/capstone project to get your bachelor's and help you directly land positions with companies

i am still in college

Then are you applying to internships?

Just apply to every single tech company in your area, at least one of them will throw you a bone if you can show some level of competance.

Remember, the boomers did this.

>required:basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/X-PATH

You either picked the wrong school, picked the wrong major, or a complete fucking Jow Forums retard who spends more time here than living in the real world and actually caring about your future.

i turned down offers for internships and then jobs, but i went to a good school and went into security

Still trying to wageslave, chummer? Just make your own "position" ripping off corpos.

This means be less creepy and/or stinky.

They checked your Jow Forums profile and noticed you're a frogposter.

Attached: 1512433704776.png (374x376, 221K)

>Lebbit has scripts you can use to scrub your post history but this site doesn't
Umm, 4tards???

>You either picked the wrong school, picked the wrong major, or a complete fucking Jow Forums retard

>LET ME TELL YOU SIR, IN MY EDUCATED OPINION, YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING IN THE PAST THAT IMPACTED YOUR CANDIDACY NEGATIVELY...

it thinks "frogposter" is an insult user, just let it cry in the corner and move on.

Attached: 1538525337239.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

Dumb frogposter

What kind of security?

>user it seems all your experience is with research and theory

Attached: 1536490786600.png (770x654, 136K)

I go to a well respected school but I didn't major in cs so every Stacey in hr thinks I'm stupid

I’ve always wondered how this happens. I’m a software engineer at a Fortune 500 company and I get recruiters from other companies in my DM’s daily. How are you not able to find a job, what are you demanding?

Thought I should mention, 6 figure salary and no degree and am 23. Which is why I’m confused when I see this for people who have degrees.

What's a DM?

Direct Messages(usually on Twitter or Instagram but I was referring to LinkedIn)

Must be real fucking nice

Attached: 1411345235920.png (285x263, 130K)

>136 KB

You fellas who are struggling could post your resumes with all your personal info taken off and we can see how to market that shit on this board senpai.

>he can't crack the coding interview

You're me 6 months ago

I've since found a job that is orders of magnitude more interesting, challenging, pays better and has a shorter commute in an overall better company.

Hang in there guys. I've only ever received two job offers since graduation, my previous shitty job and finally this one. You just need one 'yes'

Recruiters like to send shit out, get tonnes of responses so they can show their boss how "effective" they are then will pick 8 out of a hat of 60, reply with a no to maybe 15 and keep the rest on the backburner so if it doesn't work out they never have to do anything taxing.

I recently quit my job, 1 week left and my superior told me how management asked for an ad to be done for my position and also dumped 50 CVs to sift through.

Recruitment is a farce

You gotta play the game their way. Workout a little, be confident and youll always make it past HR/Recruiters.

I don't know why it hurts me so much

This

S
HAND
A
K
E

Not OP but I'd a brutal resume review but I moved from one hyper niche field to a small specialization in another and I would definitely dox myself by doing that.

all my shit is open source, people would know immediately who I am

I always go for a pump before an interview but I can't even spare the money for gas anymore to regularly go to the gym or the running trails

It hurts, I used to be so Jow Forums...

how many stars do you have on your github repos

i was a regular on a project with over 1k stars and I have dozens on my random shit but do stars really matter? that's the dumbest fucking metric I could imagine, not all my stuff is even on github but on things tracked on other repos and mailing lists

Did you even read what I fucking posted?
Or are you a recruiter not paying attention as usual?

I got a google interview Jow Forums. How do I seriously prepare ?

Are you sure it's an interview proper or just a screen?
I got catfished by a recruiter once who immediately screened me with "Sorry, but you don't have the experience we're looking for." and that was the end of that.

Hackerrank / leetcode

Applying to 50000000 companies and getting 5 responses is the norm for new graduates. I just got a full time job finally after doing this same shit. Even with multiple internships and personal projects. Nobody wants to take a chance on no "professional xp" hires. When you get more experience it gets substantially easier.

Did the first screen. And got an email saying they want to move forward to the onsite, but I have to wait for details. I'm graduating and only done phone interviews before this, so no idea what is means.

then look into FAANG is all about whiteboard questions until you get inside their gates
good luck user, I'm rooting for you

I literally have nothing I can put on my resume. The only jobs I've had were in retail and I'm still in college. Yet still, I'm expected to have x amount of work experience just for an internship. I'm working on projects but I don't have anything presentable yet. I can't even get my foot in the door because I have no marketable skills.

How does that work exactly? How do you make it past them?

>four years in and still doesn't even know someone who knows someone

If you've ever played rugby or American football, it's pretty similar.

I'm about to graduate with a degree unrelated to tech
how fucked am I

what did you pick senpai?

literature/philosophy

Did you atleast pick it because you love it? How do most people turn that shit into money

AKA we hired a woman or a brown person instead.

I believed the white discrimination until I hit the workforce

being white you have a huge advantage over other races unless the company already have a stockpile of intelligent whites and are only looking for quota hires

if you're white and couldn't get hired you're fucking stupid, ugly, or both

Based

Hope you're dressed up like a SJW faggot, ya know? The dyed hair, nose ring, shaved on one side and dresses like a retard and you will be instantly hired on the spot. I don't have the guts to pretend to be a SJW faggot to work at Google. I don't want to anyways.

>implying there are non-ugly whites

Honestly, I just talk up what I have done or on github. I won’t share on here, but I have pretty boring interests so I tend to make middleware at home for fun or since I now have work experience I talk about shit I’ve done at work and github is just a cherry on top.

Neither did i, I worked fucking tech support before I got my start. I built multiple open source websites to demo at my interviews. Pretty basic CRUD apps too, nothing innovative. But that puts you ahead of the degree cucks who might be able to smoke you theoretically but can’t do shit practically.

Yeah I picked it because I found it the most interesting when I was going into college
My interest has sort of waned now that I'm almost out of college, but I"m hoping I can still land a tech job by working on stuff in my free time

Exactly the same song and dance I've gone through for the last 15 years and I still haven't started my fucking career in IT.

>user, you're so smart and you sure know your way around computers!

At my last job, I worked on repairing computers at a retail store that rivals the rip off yellow tag on blue box store and while it's a computer job, the niggers I worked with, couldn't do their job bringing in commissions so my paycheck gets affected every week so I quit that job after 5 years of fluctuating paychecks and not going anywhere on the corporate ladder

>user, I want to give you this award of recognition for your hard work on the behalf of the co-workers for saving our asses numerous times (boss)

I got awards for 5 years and still, this mean horseshit to the employers when I applied for jobs there.

My resume looks good and when they talk to me, I get the same song and dance after talking to them for a bit. Maybe it's my disability that scared them off but they would have brought in a very promising, intelligent individual in me and I would contribute a lot to the employer that hired me, but nope.

I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with me and all that. I have a bachelor's degree in IT, some certs and awards to prove my competency and skills and I still haven't started my career in IT after 15 years of trying. Because of this, I've turned into a NEET cuz I feel like giving up on everything.

fuck off back to r*ddit, frogposter

Attached: cancer.png (500x712, 442K)

what is your disability?

lose weight

>Modern beauty standards are based on white phenotypes so much so that every ethnicity on the planet has extensive plastic surgery to mimic it, wears Westernized clothing and performs hair and skin bleaching

"HURR WHITES IS UGLY"

I'm deaf.

marry black or hispanic. take their last name. problem solve

Then tell me why white girls love fucking dark skin dumb nigs whose dick looks like literal log of shit?

At least you got a call back

If you're implying that my disability is obesity, it's not. I'm deaf.

I know better not to claim disability pay for being fat. It would be my fault for getting fat so it's not a disability in itself anyways.

>user never heard any of the call backs because he's deaf

Wow, do you have that little understanding of women?

Women like to be desired and black apes have a notorious fetish for fat white women so it feels good to them to feel so desired by black dudes...

White women date outside of their race the least in Europe and North America though because women are averse to dating "down" socioeconomically. 99% of women from all races in the USA prefer white dudes specifically for this reason.

Your perspective is common of handholdless virgins with severe self esteem issues. Go to the gym and get a job and you could have nearly any chick you wanted provided you aren't a toothless meth adict.

Gotta get into a niche. FPGAs are huge right now but better suited for actual engineers (CompE, EE). Still doable as CS I suppose.

underrated

lel
if only he had put his phone on vibrate

White women prefer blacks because on an instinctual level they're more masculine than white men and it shows others they can tame a beast

That's why so many white boys are transitioning now. Literally the entirely of crossdressing/lgbt are white men. White sissy bois wants to be denominated that's why all traps are size queens and wants the BBC.

lol ok.

This

Lol they contact me through emails most of the time. I do have special equipment to use if they decide to call me but it has been mainly done via emails.

is this the ultimate gonna make it test?
get hitched with a girl while not even being gainfully employed?

you'll be born deaf in your next life shitwad

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

literally more gay niggers. Just because there are more CRIMINAL low life niggers doesn't mean there are more gay whites.

Whites are just more accepting of homos... Homophobia in the black community (like in all communities) is due to people being secret self hating fags.

Congratulations! You have been selected to interview on October 9th 2018 for the following jobs:

Corporate Finance / Accounting Intern

On October 7th 2018 at 12:00 am Honeywell will invite more students to sign up, so please be sure to choose a slot before then.

You may now take a slot by clicking here: Honeywell - Honeywell Finance Interviews

Attached: smug.png (2221x1790, 426K)

I did internships for two gaming companies and now they're outbidding each other to hire me

I never thought that this would happen

what kind of salary/comp are they offering you?

also nice job user! I'm glad it's working out for you

the first one made an offer for 60k and I then contacted the other one to cancel my interview, only to have them outbid to 70k

I originally applied to 10-15 indie companies to try and get in those and never got a reply.

thank you - it's surreal. I spent a month thinking I wouldn't get a job (or at least for an undetermined amount of time)

That's awesome. Do you have any preference at this point or is it just whoever is willing to pay you the most?

I worked at gig at an avionics company reverse engineering their flight data recorders. If you ever run into an engineer there tell them to encrypt their fucking signals. It was as easy as sniffing it with a scope.

I had to cancel the interview since I got an offer from my first choice just a few days before.

both companies are really interesting, they're for different positions though.

right now I'm a having a hard time deciding, I asked #1 telling them #2 outbid them and we'll see what they say. If they can't follow then the choice will be easy.

Both positions are really interesting, it's hard to pick. Usually in the gaming industry you pretty much have all the same bonuses because everyone moves from one to the other. Team fit is also a thing, I had a real nice connection with one of the teams so I think that plays into the decision too.

Nice job user. But just a little tip from an old sack of dirt, try to be a little humble with your successes in life. It'll take you far professionally.