Do you want to have children, Jow Forums?

Do you want to have children, Jow Forums?
How many?
Would you have a son, a daughter, or both?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1240x984, 139K)

I want two or three kids. I don't mind what gender unless I have 3, then I at least want one son or one daughter.

my pa had 6 brothers

My family is 4 sons. I always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. I couldn't be happier with my family though. My brothers are all great.

It's kind of like having a brother, but a girl

I want no kids ever, I want to die alone and shitting and pissing myself just like everyone else does.

I mean, I guess that makes sense. just something I always wondered. Part of why I'd be happy with a daughter, though I feel like boys would be easier to raise.

I want the source of this image, if you have it

From what I have gathered, boys are not easier to raise. Though that kind of generalization probably isn't very helpful, I think the difficult of raising a child is probably much more based on how you raise the child

I suppose the reason I would find it easier is because I can relate to a boy a bit easier. I'm sure both are horrific though

>raise boy
>worst that can happen is he ends up on r/banter

>raise girl
>gets BLACKED at 15 and spawns a mutt at 16

>worst that can happen is he ends up on r/banter
Unless he ends up on /lgbt/ and get blacked at 15 and spawns aids at 16

I don't want to have children cause I am the ultimate life form and sex is for mortals

Shit did your sister get fucked by a nignog?

Not everywhere is Germany, Germany

yes
8 sons 4 daughters

>implying anyone who uses this site won't be a virgin forever
top fucking kek

Attached: cursed29.jpg (1059x1249, 395K)

no
no
no

You can set up 4 simultaneous DPs with that

>letting your bloodline end and your genes die out
>hundreds of thousands of years of work by your ancestors surviving through every war, famine, plague and natural disaster in all of human history instantly rendered worthless just because their descendant is a fucking faggot

I'd like to have at least 1 children. Preferably 2.

>implying everyone's genes are useful
There are lots of people who would further our species better by not reproducing at all

had to die out sometime.

lol

Im nowhere near some alpha chad pussyslayer but I seriously can not even comprehend having a mindset this pathetic and beta

>Pathetic and Beta
Being smart enough to overcome your biological functions and drop out of a bullshit primal dance of ooga booga is beta.
I just honestly don't give a fuck about it, who cares honestly, the only thing that makes you care is your biological function to reproduce.
It doesn't matter anyways, we're all going to die, and how can we care when we're all fucking dead anyways.

To answer OP
Yes, a boy. No idea how I will manage that though.

>being this concerned about genes yet not understanding how they work

rick and morty-tier le intelligent 2deep4u nihilistic rhetoric

You have to be sort of fucking retarded to string back anything that isn't basic level conjecture as "hurr durr rick and morty hurr xddd"
Nihilism and existentialism was a philosophy way before that faggot show.

im not saying those philosophical ideologies were invented by that show but the way you presented them was like something straight out of one of their episodes and sounded just like their cringey as fuck fans