No internships, huh user?

>No internships, huh user?
>Well, what did you do in your free time, any side projects?

Attached: interview.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I played video games and jerked off. Now hand me my cushy job you worthless HR cuck.

I have no internships but I lied about it and got the job

Attached: 1508832534639.jpg (500x567, 53K)

"Your wife, Sir"

I've got 3 great internships and a number of side projects, including non-trivial contributions to open source projects and even a few commits into the kernel.

No jobs for 5+ months now, even though I can ace a technical interview.

Yeah do you see the section titled "Publications"

>what exactly is a "loli simulator MMO"?

Just be less autistic then faggot. If you have those credentials and can ace technical interviews, it's certainly because you look and act threatening/autistic/gross.

just shows how much they don't care they can't even be bothered to ask details or your experience with it. Same thing with references, give us 3 full info address phone number relation and we won't call because we don't give a shit

good luck lmao they will skip you for someone more "hands on" and "practical"

I have a few commercially succesful projects. I never applied for a job though, so I don't know if they would care.

>No internships
read the resume again, doofus

based unmotivatedposter

based academiaposter

cringe

I sat on my ass and collected disability income from your tax dollars. And I scanned other people's computers on my network so I could feel like a spy.

>No jobs for 5+ months now

It's only a problem really if you're destitute

B-but I'm black

Not if you're applying to research labs :^)

nerd

hope for you they raise the minimum wage to $15 soon

Most researchers get paid in the area of 80k, depending. It's not lead-engineer money but it's not bad.

> I'm sorry, but I do not have any side projects as well.
> You see, I was a volunteer in a program that helped out the inner city youths.
> I devoted my free time to helping the less fortunate.
> *interviewer sobs*

all HR NPCs replaced by literal drones when?

Average salary of 80k is not bad? I have less than a year experience and I'm making more than that.

Whatever field you're on, you'll always have in common the hatred for HR. I'd fucking execute those HR psychology roasties if I could. Boards keep them on cause they know how much all other departments hate them.

But I have an internship and side projects.

Give me job pls

I already work here as a "contractor", for about half the pay. And my personal contribution to the optimization project has saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Here is a comindation from my current boss and the managers that work with him, we are the floor right below you and they will tell you the same thing!

This was litterally me a few hours ago. No joke, still no guarantee I got the gig. Waiting to hear back.

I volunteered my time fostering positive interactions in a certain online community. While this experience isn't technical, you'll find I have certain interpersonal skills that other candidates simply lack

Sorry, we are gonna have to go with Tyrone and give him a fair shake. We are thinking about extending your contract but we will need to talk about your pay...

>contractor in IT/SE
>makes less than salaried employees
literally how? it's the complete opposite in my experience

>

I touch my weener to anime girls

Attached: autisticfrog.png (657x527, 13K)

Shady AF recruiter, I've asked for the contract to be done with me directly instead of via 3rd party but thats a no go. Everyone around me including management thinks I have the job in the bag tho, its just been so long since ive had anything good happen I dont expect anything to get better despite doing 70% of the work on my team. Im kinda at the point im just going to work myself to death. Play a game with myself where I try to prove my feelings of the situation wrong. If there was anything that could be said or done at this point to disuade me I would have already caved.... I may have a problem.

you have to stand up for yourself man, you're working in a field with plenty of opportunities and if what you say is true are more than capable. unless you have a wife and kids to take care of there is no reason to stick around in such a situation

Americans are fucked.

>me, Australian student
>About to graduate
>oh shit i better apply for jobs
>no extra-curricular experience
>apply for Business intelligence analyst internship at large bank and VR/AR Dev job at local company
>interview well
>get offered VR/AR dev job
>large bank offer me full time graduate role instead of internship

No reference checks, no whiteboard nothing. Starting pay is $75,500 at bank job which I am taking.

Clever

usd or dollarydoos