Who here Jow Forumspol/?

who here Jow Forumspol/?

Attached: w388.png (960x960, 551K)

Waves

Attached: 1538607906818.png (1008x1472, 661K)

You need to go back

I am but this should have been posted on Jow Forums

Go back,

this is my home board

underage turds and retarded topics goes in Jow Forums

Sorry, rednecks can't CS.

>redneck because he accepts the most repeatable metric to come out of the social sciences

kek

Send em home

i believe in fundamental intelligence but I do not believe IQ accurately reflects it

These dudes.
>Go watch CNN or something, leave the tech to Jow Forumsentlemen.

Attached: 1510975716835.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Send these guys to Somalia as well.

I am.

My name is Chad and I'm coming for your koding job, you fucking virgin. I'll work for half of what you make and write better quality and faster code.

This. One can obviously improve one's IQ score on a typical "recognize visual patterns"-style test by repeatedly practicing such tests. Also, people living in wartorn poor countries can't be expected to be familiar wih such queestions malnutrition could also be a factor. I think that intelligence is probably genetically determined to some extent, but I don't think that IQ is a good measurement of that.

Ah yes, the same IQ tests that "prove" jews are smarter
They are surely reliable

Then you are retarded.

>implying they aren't the chosen people

How do I know if I have a sub-100 IQ? Real IQ tests are expensive, and online tests are mostly bullshit.
I have a feeling my IQ is somewhere around ~85

okay this is epic

IQ delta for practice is less than ten points which is negligible. Nutrition in extreme cases has been shown to produce a delta half that. At best, your generous interpretation is that, under ideal conditions whereby Somalia is given free food and education and it's somehow not destroyed or squandered by Somalis, their average IQ might be in the high 70s to low 80s, which would still make them practically retarded (as recently as the 1970s an iq below 85 was considered retarded) and certainly unable to accomplish anything more advanced that supervised stoop labor.

So do you want slaves or would you agree that leaving them in their own country to their own devices is better than the alternative of introducing them by the tens of thousands to your neighborhood?

whats the delta for not giving a fuck about jewish metrics

You could probably make a good estimate (without any testing) by making a few observations, ie. your ethnicity and race, your parents income level, your current academic and workplace achievements, for starters. Let's just imagine you are Northern European, with lawyers as parents, and you graduated top of the class; it can be safe to assume you are 100 minimum without even any testing.

Fuck off kike, you're not fooling anyone by pretending to disbelieve in IQ on behalf of lighbulb-niggers.

The fuck is that supposed to mean? Jews score higher on IQ tests you brainlet

The newfags will eat this up without even realizing.

>68 IQ
that is almost bad as the posters on Jow Forums...

npbp

>parents didn't go to college
>they make no real academic achievements other than a slightly above average gba

Jow Forums cannot into nrx

gpa*

>above average gameboy advanced
KEK my IQ is 72 and I found this very funny

Attached: vvv43v4vvv.jpg (800x804, 54K)