Why haven't you ditched stock YouTube / YouTube Vanced AKA PajeetTube already Jow Forums?

Why haven't you ditched stock YouTube / YouTube Vanced AKA PajeetTube already Jow Forums?

Attached: NewPipe.png (225x225, 3K)

because I don't watch youtube on my phone

Neither do I. I just keep NewPipe to have an option to download audio and check if my subs have pushed a video. Sometimes I have to open a video on the go, so it helps there too.

i love that app but it dont fucking work no more

new apk on git you git

I downloaded it today to try it
It doesn't function as well as Youtube Vanced, so I think I'll stick with vanced.
quality of software > freetard autism

been using newpipe for over a year now and it's been awesome. Does pretty much everything I want out of a youtube client and they've really improved how often it crashes. Especially cool that it supports livestreams now.

Because it doesn't display your subscription feed chronologically, and, honestly, I couldn't care less about downloading videos from Youtube.

Prove this doesn't just sell data to google
>inb4 MUH OPEN SORES

You mean almost a week ago?

well you could take 10 minutes to manually sub to each channel, but I get the feeling you'd rather spend that time ranting about it.

also to note, manual subscriptions only start showing videos after you subscribe so a bit of a bummer there, but it usually doesn't matter in a few days.

Because all I do on my phone is browse reddit like a normal human being.

>Prove this doesn't just sell data to google
It doesn't.
Most importantly because there is no data and no one who could sell it.

I have

Attached: Screenshot_Nova_Launcher_20181005-024944.png (1080x1920, 885K)

>fdroid next to gmail
irony the post

it broke and f-droid is late to update but the newest working one was on GitHub within hours, and it's on f-droid since a week ago or more. it's working 100%

I love newpipe
Background streaming, so i don't need any other music streaming service

>Why haven't you ditched stock YouTube / YouTube Vanced AKA PajeetTube already Jow Forums?
Because I watch YouTube on Brave browser.
It works and there are no ads.

>using youtube

Attached: 1537946160273.jpg (421x561, 62K)

>you can only use f-droid without gapps

I downloaded that newpipe once. It was shitty as fuck. Even crappy YouTube downloaders like snaptube and videoder are way better to use.

vanced is better in every way

>he likes gapes

cringe

I tolerate it.

Because it's shit

Tthis pile of shit crashes all the time yoj poor shit

I use it to listen to Jordan Memerstein lectures while I commute as the app allows to play in the background unlike the stock youtube.
This is a replacement to using hooktube in the phone browser.

>no comments
>frequent crashes
>can't remember where you left if you pause and minimize the app to do something else
SkyTube doesn't have those problems

Lakyus a cute

Attached: Lakyus.jpg (350x490, 26K)

Does it have a video download feature yet?

Shitty speed controls. Why the fuck do I always have to scroll down and check "Unlink"?

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-184104.png (720x1280, 74K)

I use skytube

if i watch a vid on newpipe does it count as a view on youtube?
this is important

Attached: 1316636299895.jpg (225x272, 31K)

>doesn't even have speed controls
what a fucking joke

>newpipe
>can't even sort new subscribed content by date
What a fucking joke

Subscriptions should be managed by your RSS reader. l2internet

My only beef with new pipe is the new info download feature is bugged as fuck. Right now I have 100 downloaded videos that don't delete because of it.
But now that I found that skytube has this I'm going back.
I just wish it had a way to download only the audio too.
Real shame.

Newpipe is Jow Forums approved
now fuck off

did you download that wallpaper from Zedge user?

sucks ass
busts every other day
Missing features
Broken features
Updates take too long to hit fdroid
No built in updater

Yeah

Lacking a minor feature that most users don't even know about is not even comparable with the buggy mess of newpipe

Vanced is way better than Newpipe for most things.

I unironically enjoy receiving recommended videos. Sure, quite often they are trash, but I've found a lot of interesting things through related videos.
NewPipe doesn't offer that, so it's automatically worse in my eyes.