Kills flash

>kills flash
>called last year not to trust super micro computer, Jow Forums laughed at apple
>supermicro LITERALLY confirmed botnet 1 and a half years later
Reminder that apple is literally and unironically based

Attached: images.png (202x249, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.en.html
optimusinfo.com/downloads/white-paper/open-source-vs-proprietary-software-pros-and-cons.pdf
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-xs-max-ios-12-charging-problem-issue-unlock-not-working-broken-a8563576.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is gay
>is shit
Reminder that apple is literally and unironically gay shit

Apple resentment on Jow Forums is 10% freetard fundamentalists, 40% sour-grape NEET poorfags, and 50% gaymen manchildren, with plenty of overlap between the three.

Attached: 1516177212595.jpg (329x399, 44K)

I'm a freetard and have no hatred for Apple. I even use a Macbook with Libreboot and GNU/Linux. The only people who hate Apple are wangblows useds who are desperate to prove that they aren't the worst proprietary OS. But Mac OS is POSIX compliant so is better than Windows easily.

Google killed flash. No one cared that Macs couldn't do a thing at all.

They cared that the iPhone couldn't. Apple killed flash.

Yes, let's also remove every other port on our computers besides a few USB-C ports.
I mean, it's 2018. Who uses those things anymore?

10 years later when everything is USB-C thanks to Apple and we're all better off for it

>Hurr Apple had nothing to do with it

Name one thing apple revolutionised.
Provide sauce.

>10% freetard fundamentalists
open source freeware is the future.
>inhales

I just don't like the OS or ecosystem. I used to use a Mac and an iPhone, I have a modern Macbook Pro I got for college. I almost exclusively use my Windows 7 PC and my LG G7 anyways.

Open source is the most retarded shit.

They revolutionized how to be a little bitch, nobody is more of a little bitch quite like an apple fag.

>Sauce
Look in a Starbucks

>Flash died
>Electron was born

>Hitler died
>Merkel was born

Substantiate your claim.

gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.en.html

kek

optimusinfo.com/downloads/white-paper/open-source-vs-proprietary-software-pros-and-cons.pdf

Why would it be between proprietary software and open source? Open source works with proprietary software. It is between free software and proprietary software.

Nobody cared that the iPhone couldn't do flash. IOS/Mac users just dealt with it. Flash died when Google decided to kill it.

Apple makes some of the worst hardware on the planet. It's the worst period at that price range. Component failures out the ass in as little as a year of normal use and absurdly expensive repairs for trivial shit.

>muh sour grapes
It's easy as fuck to hackintosh. iOS is trash though. I've owned an iPhone 6 and an iPad Mini 2 and they ran like a couple of paraplegic retards after like one or two updates. iOS has no good software either and you have to use iTunes to transfer music to them. Using iTunes is worse than having cancer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 11.35.48 PM.png (1366x768, 878K)

Basically, open source is open source and free software is open source that doesn't spy on you.

>matt

Possibly the basedest name

There are more freedoms that just an open source code necessary for software to be free.

It's a Jewish name.

I know, right. I have the best name ever.

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 19K)

>it's da joos
>it's da joos
Fuck off back to Jow Forums you fucking kike.

Has anyone ever called you
>Floor mat
>Door mat
>Rug

>the most powerful country has a constitution based on Kabbalah
>t-the Jews have n-no power, g-go back to Jow Forums
The state of the left.

Then why haven't they adopted usb-c on their phone/tablets yet? This is literally the reason why I left iPhones in the first place, the lightning connector was a mistake. Also to make things worse apple now requires you to unlock your phone if you want to charge it. Why the fuck would they do that?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-xs-max-ios-12-charging-problem-issue-unlock-not-working-broken-a8563576.html

Attached: FullSizeRender-2.jpg (851x544, 74K)

No.

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying that being a fucking sperg on the cell phone discussion group of a Taiwanese finger painting bulletin board isn't going to change a damn thing. Participate in a pro-white movement offline or just shut the fuck up go back to fapping.

This, what drove apple to make such an ass backwards piece of shit when usb-c was clearly better?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

lol

Compatibility with previous products. They also make a shitload of money by licensing their proprietary design. They charge $4 (yes, four fucking dollars) per connector while at the same time it costs only 5 cents per connector for HDMI last I checked.

>No.
Sucks. Nicknames are fun rug.

Well that's fucking gay, my lightning port broke on my iPad pro and some gook charged me 100 bucks to fix it. If it had been usb-c I would have just needed to buy another fucking cable.

Based rug

obsolete by starvation

got given a gen 3 ipad and thing is practically useless because apple doesnt keep old versions of apps for older firmware on the store

You've got a point there Rug.

>implying flash is worse than modern js cancer.

It was in many ways, but neither are desirable.

>t. mactoddler

t. gamer

Facts my nig

No.

How waterproof is USB-C?