FUCK SONY

Almost a decade ago, I bought a PSP and Sony Vaio (before they sold their laptop division) which were great for the first 2-3 years, then I can't believe how quickly things depreciated.

With the laptop, the battery just refuses to work anymore and prompts me to insert a geniune Sony Vaio battery, otherwise it will just shut down. So now I'm forced to use it without a battery. Next my [spoiler]totally legitimate and 100% that I paid for[/spoiler] copy of Windows just doesn't want to boot the system image I made of another computer. Poking around on youtube I might have to do some command prompt magic to enable the feature.

Next the Memory Stick Pro Duo that Sony was shilling in the 2000s as their next big proprietary format completely blows. Last night it just died for no reason and cannot be read at all with the PSP or the Laptop.

FUCK SONY so much. The ultimate Jew and Chinkshit mixed into one.

Attached: IMG_6882.jpg (3000x3000, 1.68M)

>using wangblows
Kill yourself, retard. Go back to /v/ and stop shitting up this board with your retardation.

>Technology should last forever, I am so mad that my laptop and PSP from 2009 are broken. Seriously, what 9 year old technology dies?

You're a fucking idiot.

install gentoo

this. blow your brains out OPq

Still works

Attached: VAIO Picturebook.jpg (2328x1746, 464K)

I want to fug that machine

my launch fat PSP and the 8GB pro duo I got with it both work fine.
The pro duo is so worn that the label is almost entirely gone.

Also, why are you still using a pro duo in a PSP when PD to uSD adapters are like $2 on ebay?

They're slower than pic related

Attached: sony-pro-duo-hg-32gb-550x550.jpg (550x550, 138K)

>d-do I fit in yet guise? wanna see my programmer socks?
What a gigantic tryhard faggot.

>Almost a decade ago
your PSP is inhumanely clean for being 9+ years old. r u a wizard

Talk about your toys there.

Anything is possible when your stuff isn't previously owned by children.

>toys
What are you even babbling about? Windows is an OS, not hardware. Try to calm down and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1512960258071.gif (320x240, 3.23M)

It's a toy OS for pajeets.

Literally use sysprep before transplanting system images from one pc to another. This one issue is totally a user issue and not Sony or Microsoft's fault. How does Jow Forums not understand drivers for another computer installed on windows will fuck up their current use.

>I'm acting like a 12 year old retard am I cool yet
Let me guess, you're running arch.

> my electronics, which I've used daily for a decade, have aged, not working so well anymore
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just kys at this point

fuck me, had one of these. found it dumpster diving.

never fixed it, roommate kiked it from me. ):

Do Americans really get bullied by roommates?

>buys consumer grade NPC hardwre
>uses NPC software
>complains about physical realities of electro chemical power cells
wow dude, you're such an NPC. consider the noose once your script ends

>REEE my decade+ old NAND flash devices failed
>using windows disk images to mass install windows
holy fuck, 2001 called and Norton Ghost utility wants their disk images back grandpa

>How does Jow Forums not understand drivers for another computer installed on windows will fuck up their current use.
the absolute state of windows. proper operating systems have loadable kernel modules that just don't get loaded if hardware suddenly is missing. windows will just full retard spergload all the drivers and then blow up. lol. holy fuck consumer NPCs deserve everything they're getting

the thing that annoyed me most about the memory stick is that it didn't look like a stick.

wait if sony sold Vaio do they make new Vaios that are not branded sony and are they any good or at they still branded sony vaio and just made by another firm and owner?

cringe

it's sad to notice you haven't killed yourself yet.
what's preventing you at this point, waste of oxygen ? you perfectly know you're a failure, so end it all already

you dumb nigger, buy a Pro Duo micro sd adapter

>reddit spacing

my good old psp is still in mint condition, had to change the pad once tho (with was easy with an pad found for few european pesos on internet)