I need to build a simple text based forum, I don't want to use reddit

I need to build a simple text based forum, I don't want to use reddit.

Attached: Cattura.png (382x630, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangeru.us
github.com/dangeru/awoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good luck

I'm leaning to try discourse, but am not sure if It's worth it, all I really need is the option to vote and reply information, furthermore I want the community to be it's own mod's by voting for the deletion of information, can a text only website be legal in the US if censorship is democracy based.

okay

I also really want to suck some cocks, it is really distracting me from getting my job done.

Hey OP, have you heard of the danger/u/ forums? It's a text-based anonymous posting website built with open source awoo engine.

dangeru.us
github.com/dangeru/awoo

It's also inspired by a vidya game

Attached: IMG_20181005_085627.jpg (634x622, 136K)

It's really ugly, I am thinking of something more aestetically pleasing, and yes it should essentially be like a videogame, you choose a character by posting info, be a troll a shitposter or a NPC, votes become points, and the system sorts out relevant/irrelevant information. Information can only deleted by popular vote, or by the admin and the OP, Discussion can be sorted in categories based on the user or the system.
It's simply an experiment. I've been studing the behavior of information in different systems for years. This will be a good alternative to all the shitty and cancerous social media that exists today. So imagine a system were you are voted and valued only by the information you provide, providing information will imply your existence in the system.
It's a very deep subject, simply put I want to create a universe and study it's behavior and the information in it.

Attached: Catturanoiimreal.png (434x561, 25K)

Not him.
>It's really ugly, I am thinking of something more aestetically pleasing
Then fucking change it you idiot.
99% of the work has been done for you and there is no shortcut to adapt this for your needs.

>So imagine a system were you are voted and valued only by the information you provide, providing information will imply your existence in the system.
>It's a very deep subject, simply put I want to create a universe and study it's behavior and the information in it.
Have fun for the next decade coding this.
But if changing the looks of the program which already does the most important part for you is too much you will give up after 10 minutes anyway.

It's not only that, it misses everything, no voting system, no democratic censorship. Reddit is the closest thing. I could create a subreddit but I need a system where anyone can post, not just users but anons and bots.
I am not going to start learning code, I'm old and it's too late to start. I'm solely interested in analyzing vote based real and immaginary data and creating a unified field theory that solves renormalization in relativistic and quantum field systems.

Attached: phiiecurve.png (260x217, 18K)

>It's not only that, it misses everything, no voting system, no democratic censorship. Reddit is the closest thing. I could create a subreddit but I need a system where anyone can post, not just users but anons and bots.
But the actual hard work has been done.

>I am not going to start learning code, I'm old and it's too late to start.
Okay, then give up.

>I'm solely interested in analyzing vote based real and immaginary data and creating a unified field theory that solves renormalization in relativistic and quantum field systems.
No, you are delusional and your Wolfram alpha images impress no one, they are rather boring.

Thanks for the idea, OP
I'll be making my millions probably some time next year
*zooms off into the distance*

Attached: 1538704114789.png (434x327, 46K)

I am assembling a team to do the actual work. I need programmers to create the system and basic knowledge of PHP html C and Java will do. I,m not going to clone someone elses work.
I need a legal team for freedom of speach dilemma and to advocate democratic censorship and prevent the shutdown of the system by external enteties.
Yes being delusional is the whole point when you don,t have a voting system that stipulates what is considered real and immaginary, I'm fishing for information and images can be bait for those that have a vague idea on what this whole discussion is all about.

Attached: Catturaexxx.png (426x557, 24K)

lmao op is like these "idea guys" that kept popping up like 5 years ago with pitches beginning with "it's like facebook but" and ending with "plz work for me for free *:^) "

There are plenty of forum and/or imageboard framework out there.
And if you're too lazy to use one but too edgy to embrace your lack of skills and make a subreddit, make a board on infinitychan

>I,m not going to clone someone elses work.
>I am assembling a team to do the actual work.
>I need programmers to create the system and basic knowledge of PHP html C and Java will do.
>I,m not going to clone someone elses work.
Bitch, you're not doing any work, just begging for people to work for you.

Yeah, that is why I called you delusional.

>I need to build a simple text based forum, I don't want to use reddit.
Sounds cool, do it then

You have my blessing, if you play your cards right you will become the most powerful and richest person ever, all you need is to give a good incentive to post in the system (I know how and I wont tell you) just know that information is nat only powerful but the only force that exists on the internet.

Oh yes, I have the right to employ for work, nobody has to work if they don't agree with the compensation.

>Oh yes, I have the right to employ for work
read the rules, what you are doing is against the rules on 4chins

I'm not recruiting, just spreading useful ideas for a website that we all want and need.

>spreading useful ideas
>for a website that we all want and need.
>we all want and need.

>useful
>we
>want
>need

jeez, talk about disillusion eh.
The newest friend in the block thinks he talks for all of Jow Forums and thinks his basic and overdone undergrad tier project is the best idea ever.
Sure thing buddy, I'll do the logo :^)

>all you need is to give a good incentive to post in the system (I know how and I wont tell you)
Obviously make Textboardcoin that gets "mined" by making posts on your forum obviously, as a bonus that even lets you claim your board is blockchain powered.

Anyway hold an ICO, pay the Korean whales to pump it 2000%, sell the 80% of total existing coins that you premined for yourself, and exit scam. Boom, your blockchain powered text board made you millions.

What the actual fuck am I reading. I thought you have some constructive idea but it looks like you got bored and need to become important. Let me show you a mirror:

>It's really ugly, I am thinking of something more aestetically pleasing
I don't like the thing you gave me for free, make something that pleases me aestheaticalle because I cannot make it myself.
Also this design was made to resemble thing that was in a video game. You can edit it any way you want.

Attached: Yumemi_Okazaki.png (304x385, 5K)

BINGO!
This is exactly the concept, so imagine that you are essentially payed to shitpost, to vote.
This is why my equations lead to a complex infinity result.
The result of this system will force everyone with internet access to give up on their current wageslave job and instead dedicate every waking moment profiting from the information they post. Short answer is everyone becomes a billionaire and earths resources are depleted in no time and we become extint. its the essential flaw in the system. the questions, is this legal? How long will it take to end our existence? Will people in power kill anyone who suggets this system.

>I'm solely interested in analyzing vote based real and immaginary data
>I am not going to start learning code, I'm old and it's too late to start.
>I am assembling a team to do the actual work. I need programmers to create the system and basic knowledge will do. I,m not going to clone someone elses work.
hey Jow Forums I want to analyze data. Find a framework that satisfies me, not like did, make it for me, I take the credit because my idea is funny and I will use this information for my obscure plans.

>simply put I want to create a universe and study it's behavior and the information in it.
>creating a unified field theory that solves renormalization in relativistic and quantum field systems.
sounds like you are pic related

Attached: 396756-yumemi_okazaki.png (320x320, 17K)