Why do wintards still use antivirus software? It's snake oil that only adds more vulnerabilities to wangblows

Why do wintards still use antivirus software? It's snake oil that only adds more vulnerabilities to wangblows.

Attached: brainlet1.png (800x729, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.newskysecurity.com/masuta-satori-creators-second-botnet-weaponizes-a-new-router-exploit-2ddc51cc52a7
security.radware.com/ddos-threats-attacks/threat-advisories-attack-reports/satori-iot-botnet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I even disabled Windows Defender because it was deleting my cracks.

>thinking WIndows Defender actually works
good job brainlet.

Found the retard who downloads cracked soft.

>Using Windows
>Bragging

Attached: ADFA4F86-3A31-4FDF-8C57-1DA6C616DA91.jpg (329x374, 37K)

What about it doesn’t work?

I don’t get it. How the fuck can you randomly install an infected program? Are you thatvretarded you don’t control what’s going on with your PC?

I use mbam free and common sense. Enjoy your silly virgin command line shit.

>if you dont use Defender then you must pirate your AV
excellent work brainlet.

remeber that free Microsoft software that is better than those third party programs?
yeah, they dont exist.

last I was aware it had one of the best detection rates

piracy bruh
hate being jewed if I can help it

Because not all viruses are manually executed.

MSE

I don't know either, but apparently my 8 year old niece has infected my mom's PC so now I have to fix it.

I guess adblockers are the most important security measure.

Those that are are already blocked by Chrome.

Chrome won't block port scan telnet exploits

>connecting to public networks
>ever

You're retarded and have no idea how modern malware works. Infected nodes scan ports with tcp/syn to see which IP address gives a response. If the IP responds, the node will attempt to propogate with exploits or default/common passwords.

You're a brainlet if you think that there is no router/modem separating an average user from the rest of the Internet.

The routers are the devices being exploited though? That's why we have so many linux malware too. Please do research on malware and network requests.
blog.newskysecurity.com/masuta-satori-creators-second-botnet-weaponizes-a-new-router-exploit-2ddc51cc52a7
security.radware.com/ddos-threats-attacks/threat-advisories-attack-reports/satori-iot-botnet/