Tfw first week of CS meme college and 75% of class already has no idea what the fuck is going on at mathematics with...

>tfw first week of CS meme college and 75% of class already has no idea what the fuck is going on at mathematics with logic, expressions and truth table examples with proofs later and the fucker goes so fast through examples that you don't even have time to write things down, let alone follow him and subject.

What the fuck is going on, if it wasn't for math, then the CS college would be meme indeed, since you have to teach yourself everything on your own

Attached: 1535852107032.png (680x680, 339K)

>you have to teach yourself everything on your own
Welcome to life faggot, enjoy your stay.

I'm not saying it's bad and it helps that you have guided course to keep you on track, but other than math, it's really up to you.

University is an accreditation system not an education system. The sooner you learn that the better.

how many of these posts are bait?

I'm not baiting, I'm telling you from first hand.

>how many of the shitty frogposts are bait?
Take a wild guess.

ok, well that is most of college to be honest. learn bits and pieces in class, then learn the rest on your own outside of class. if you want to make the most of it learn as much as you can outside of class.

Just read the textbook dumb frog poster

Attached: Landon_Boomer.png (861x549, 171K)

how are you still in your first week of class?

How the fuck am I supposed to understand tricky examples from script? I'm not sure, if 90% of people that say that never sat in class or just say it to piss somebody off, but reading theory is pretty much 10% of what examples cover later.

It's like saying just learn fundamentals for programming and then you'll be able to write sophisticated apps. It doesn't work like this dumb boomer.

Good luck in school kid, you'll need it

Attached: 3cb.gif (800x430, 564K)

Let this be bait for your sake.

Attached: 1491781000597.jpg (591x633, 37K)

It's only Jow Forums that is the worst critic always. I've talked with professor about my concerns and he said it's normal and thay it might take some time in the beginning, but to just stick in and work at home until I get it.

For some reason your anonymous superiority complex versus a beginner at math must be outstanding.

That's what we tried to say you dumb nigger. Read the textbook and do the example.

get off Jow Forums and study then you autist

Ban college posters.

>1st week
>October
>Seen this thread 100 times over the last 45 days.

this

Lol enjoy your time you fucking brainlet

there are so many spergs that waste all there time on Jow Forums complaining about their classes that they fail to actually study for their classes.