Microsoft Toolkit vs KMS VL ALL vs HWID GEN

Tell me which of the above methods are the most reliable/future proof - Pros & cons for each solution

Attached: YARRR.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms19™-generation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huehue or pajeet?

If you'll install Office too, might as well just use MS Toolkit, because you'll need it for Office.

KMS (any of them, vlmcsd running on your router/rpi is the best choice) - better if you also need to activate office
HWID - better because it needs no kms server running, also persists after reinstall. But I don't think there is another good way to activate modern office without KMS

Where the hell do you even get these? Google just seems to point me to fucking literally who websites

Install gentoo and libreoffice.

try 3buxonebay

>google HWID GEN mydigitallife
>see reddit snippet saying "Better look at hwidgen.mk3 from nsaneforums or chefkov github"
>google nsaneforums
>go to nsaneforums
>type HWIDGEN into search box

woah

Watch out mah dude

some people like to load malware into these types of programs

Go to MDL forums and search there

For Microsoft Toolkit/KMS VL ALL
forums.mydigitallife.net/ Software And Modifications>MDL Projects and Applications (u need to register to view it tho)

For HWID GEN
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms19™-generation/

These are the official sources and the only places were you should get these tools

Reddit.

I just use WPS

Does anyone know how can I learn to pirate software?
Do I have to study security or something? I want to be able to do it by my own and then distribute it as open source piracy methods

A legit Windows key is $12.
Stop being so fucking poor.

Can't buy LTSC keys senpai

You can still do the windows 7 -> 10 upgrade route for a digital license. I did it a month ago.

1) install Windows 7
2) Daz
3 ) upgrade
4) your mobo is now registered as digitally legit activated
5) reinstall clean windows 10 from scratch and it's auto activated.

I have like 5 vms like this.

oh my god can you people please stop using malware to activate your stuff? I'm so secondhandedly embarrassed at the absolute state of this board baka

>I have like 5 vms like this.
Eh? I just download windows 10 iso from microsoft, you get the iso if your user agent doesn't include windows. I use them in VMs and they are activated without me doing anything. If i use the same iso on real hardware i have to pay.

>A legit Windows key is $12.
Nope. Not a legit one. And even if it was $1 I wouldn't give it to those fucking pajeets for this garbage OS.

"I don't want to give money to Micropoo because they are cucked tumblr reddit. now, to suck e-cock in a smelly backwater IRC channel so I can download malware into my personal computer to install and activate microjew's outdated office suite. also why is micronigger software so buggy and malware-ridden, guess id better install common sense 1995" (drinks liqueur stolen from parents)

Lena151 tuts are quite good but also very old.
You will learn shit like what is Portable Executable File Format, How to use a debugger, what is a packer, how to unpack, how to find the shit you need to crack, a little bit of assembly and win32 api stuff.
Just make a windows XP vm to follow them because the tutorial ask you to download alot of shit from weird website.
They are instaflagged virus by modern antivirus/browser
There isn't alot of ressource to learn that shit otherwise. It's mostly people learning malware analysis that can use their skill for cracking stuff.

Also make sure to configure your VM so nothing can comes out just to be sure
Make a read only drive where you can put files from your machine to your vm