I don’t get this joke

Is it saying Africans are so hungry they eat the entire drumstick or they’re so poor they don’t have food.

Attached: 9E4DF196-8B07-4083-B59D-E5895D00031C.jpg (566x542, 24K)

They eat the gristle? I doubt it.

africans i know even with excessive food still eat the entire drumstick, most likely the latter, it's a ok joke

Ghana is in Africa too. But yeah, it's the first one.

>eat chicken like a ghanaian

Marrow tastes good, and when the bond is hot it's easy to bite through

It probably means they use the bones in soup or some shit. Which if it is the case is how it should be.

this is racist all races are equal everyone eats chicken the same way

Bone is better put into soup

i am white, i eat the knuckle and some bones too

Aren’t Ghanaians and Nigerians black? Who’s “black people” here?

So the right three sections are there to contrast with how people eat chicken? I don’t get it

What? Bone marrow is used for soup. Stupid niggers.

I'm guessing that's a SJW meme to show how wasteful white people are while the more 'progressive' Nigerians make use of everything they're given.

>comes to Jow Forums to ask users to explain memes
are all kiwis such faggots?

Asian here. We eat every bit of meat on the bone like black people. But we hate black people.

I can afford chicken without bones haha faggots

They grind just up into bone flour

>It probably means they use the bones in soup or some shit.
No it doesn't. It's a joke where each kind of person from left to right is progressively more thorough with how much they're eating. The idea is black people don't leave behind any of the meat when they eat chicken because they take it less for granted compared to white people, people from Ghana are in an even worse economic situation so the first part of the joke has their picture showing even parts of the bone have been eaten, and the Nigerians are so extremely impoverished and starving that they just consume everything including the bone.
It's not meant to be literally true beyond the second picture. The last two are just a play on the initial observation about black people not wasting any meat when they eat chicken wings compared to white people.

>tfw Ghana

Tendies with bbq dipping sauce for the win!

B-but aren't the people in Ghana and Nigeria black people?
Why do black people have a separate category?

and very good for you and why niggers are stronger

They probably mean African American since actual Africans don’t have internet

Entire

Probably means they're malnourished enough to consume the bone marrow.
Also it's racist about nigs lovin dem chikkenz.

And Ghana and Niggeria are black people, this is not consistent.

Fugg, this means I'm a nigger.

kek

Attached: nigonig.jpg (750x892, 215K)

this...blacks do not eat the gristle....malnourished fucks from shitstan eat that...

This is 100% true. I was raised with 3 nigger Haitians from the age of 4. When they first arrived I remember the family having to teach them not to eat the chicken bones. Holy shit what fucking barbarians, I have PTSD

it means niggers are too stupid to not eat the bones

What's up with that? Where could they be coming from?

It makes no sense because niggers aren't people

Attached: 1442449858523.jpg (543x405, 48K)

I eat my chicken like a black. It's true then, greeks aren't white.

Your a fool, you've made Africa strong with your money here niggers be driving Lamborghinis. YOU WHITE BOYS BETTER LEARN TO THINK LIKE SOLDIERS.

I wonder!

Attached: Atlanta.gif (200x157, 372K)

Slow down Kago. Learn to spell before you talk

Look at the state of white people. Best you keep eating all the meat instead of leaving some on the bone.

>about black people not wasting any meat
Like they waste aid money and life opportunities.

>not eating all the meat off the bone and wasting precious food
I seriously hope you cunts don't do this

Attached: 1538123966919.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

> ITT: y pipo not gettin dat joke

Fee fi fo fum.

kek
where's that video with the chinese guy telling the african how stupid they are

The tendons or fat or whatever it is that's around the ends of the bone, fucking SUCK
Hard to chew, tasteless, gummy texture, slightly slimy and get stuck between your teeth easily

this
also wings are literally the nigger part of the chicken, they used to be throw away shit till someone figured out people will actually buy them if you give them a catchy name and fry then smother them in hot sauce

It's good for you though. That's the stuff that literally every cell wall and joint in your body is made out of. If you're not getting it in your diet you'll get arthritis and other health issues.

I eat like black people.... This is retarded.

>That's the stuff that literally every cell wall and joint in your body is made out of
That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.
We're not fucking Majin Buu that we become exactly what we eat, everything we introduce in our body gets disassembled and taken into its somellest parts, I'm not fucking eating stem celss when I'm eating a tendon, I'm eating fat, proteins, carbs or vitamins or minerals
And I'm sure I'm already eating pleanty of whatever are tendons composed of
Thank you very much but I'm not wasting my time chewing some tasteless piece of rubber for 5 min

Yeah I don't get this. I'm white, and I only eat the crispy fried part and the skin. Wings have meat on them?

You could give the bones to africans when they get off the boat

This.

I stay away from the gelatinous parts of chicken legs.

>being this ignorant on nutrition.

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (401x369, 52K)

thats the same isnt it?

do you throw the bones in the parking lot? you don't truly eat like a nigger unless you do that.

Not everything you eat is absorbed into the bloodstream. The more junk you eat the more you just poop it out.

It's a documentary called "Empire of Dust", you should watch the whole thing, it's no youtube

*on

Not so fast my friend. All races are equal but some races need a bit more help. So those races can be more equal.

Attached: coonchicken.jpg (1024x731, 1.17M)

I did say meat. Tendons and fat aren't meat. Ideally you save them, along with other food/vegetable scraps and make it into a slurry for your pet doggo every so often. Throw some sardines in, an egg. Baby you got a stew going

I know I am

cringe

Attached: olympic weightlift super heavyweight.png (891x686, 54K)

White people don't seem to eat enough gelatin, which is bad

no jews..?

You don't think poverty and hunger are related?

Attached: 461624344644.png (429x410, 10K)

>I eat chicken like a nigger apparently
Goddammit its going to turn out I'm 2% nigger or something.

tl;dr
over explanation

holy FUCK imagine being this retarded
>using OLYMPIC LEVEL ATHLETES FROM DEVELOPED NATIONS as a benchmark
christ you're dumb

>tfw i have always eaten chicken like pic #3

Am i nigger, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531006892933.jpg (1191x1200, 266K)

I eat the whole apple

Mom said ýou are what you eat, so you are a chicken.

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

Thats pol for ya. Retardation fuels their blind racism. Its basic divide and conquer shit and pol falls for it.

>trying to make sense of what goes on in niggers heads

I don't even eat them I just throw them away in front of the chirrens

t. vegan master race

You need to murder your parents.

:STOP THREAD:

Yeah I know this is leftovers, but real talk.
Only pricks don't suck those bones dry