But the question remains

Can we watch ourselves?
youtube.com/watch?v=BqgEm8XWXu8

Attached: 1538234228202.png (535x376, 210K)

L8

What's the reasoning behind it?
t. brainlet

Attached: ordinaries begone.jpg (449x537, 82K)

Literally rotate the image 180 degrees.

How could I not see that? Thanks public school.

Attached: this kills.jpg (208x240, 12K)

Oh it's one of those problems.

There are a number of "math" problems that get less obvious the more math education you get because they're based on shape or orientation rather than mathematical patterns. Young children pick up on them faster because they know so little about math they pick up on things like shape or orientation faster.

You're a genius, user!

Attached: takao_bucho.jpg (1919x1077, 167K)

But shape and orientation ARE math, user. Surely you already knew.

>tfw suspected this was it
>copy/paste into paint
>flip vertically
>gave up
im not gonna make it

It's more than just "spatial", it's "contextual". You have to understand what this is. It's a parking space, and cars drive into parking spaces. You have to put yourself into the position of the driver, why would the driver read upside down numbers? The numbers would be painted so someone driving into the space can read them.

>But shape and orientation ARE math, user.
They can be expressed in math.

The question is deliberately misleading. Most people will try to find the missing term of the series. Turning the paper upside down feels like cheating. They should admit the kids that don't try to cheat and ban the others as they are potentially problematic.

dont know what all the other numbers

They're chinks, they WANT the kids that cheat. It's part of their culture.

Now that makes more sense.

ㄥ8

Loved your answer.

Attached: monks5.png (640x1211, 121K)

>Literally rotate the image 180 degrees
Fuck that.
Just 360 and walk away.

I'm pretty drunk and it took me literally 2 seconds to notice that the numbers can all be written upside down.

Fifth from the left

Not testing math, testing reading ability and contextualization. Making sure, before you give them more complicated material, they they won't screw up because of some simple error. Did you get a "test" with the line "write nothing, read all instructions, and return the test," followed by a series of clear and specific instructions you weren't supposed to actually do?

I failed that test, even though I was already aware such tests existed :(