What have you done to disappear from the botnet so far?

Me, I have:
- Switched from Google to DuckDuckGo and StartPage.com.
- Switched from Chrome to Opera and then to Iridium.
- Stopped using a Mac.
- Started removing the battery from my phone so I can't be tracked/listened to.
- Subscribed to TunnelBear VPN service.
- Installed HTTPSEverywhere and ublock-o.
- Started making cash payments rather than credit payments whenever possible.
- Ditched all major social media platforms except for YouTube.
- Mostly switched from GMail to ProtonMail.
- Started encrypting my backups with multi-layered encryption in OpenSSL.

Projects for the future:
- Start using I2PTunnel for all networking.
- Start using bitcoin.
- Start making online purchases with gift cards from eGifter, paid for with bitcoin.
- Create a new Google account from a burner phone for web services that won't let me use my ProtonMail account.
- Start using BitChute, and try to spread the word about the platform to others.
- Write my own operating system that no one will be able to hack, because it will be undocumented and I will be the only one using it, requiring ad hoc vulnerability research for any would-be crackers.

What about you?

Attached: Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg (600x396, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reflectacles.com
localbitcoins.com
nytimes.com/2018/07/08/business/china-surveillance-technology.html
searx.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i became a nice guy and now im invisible

kek

I HATH BECAME IT!

Yeah but why though? That's a lot of inconvenience to avoid government data collection that doesn't give a shit about you.

Also commercial VPN's are probably NSA collection nodes, and even more likely if it's "free", as always if it's free you are the product.

What do you mean by an I2P tunnel for all networking? If you're thinking of using it as an outproxy, you are better off with TOR.

Yeah, but I2P doesn't put you on a government watch list and sign away your Fourth Amendment rights. Tor does.

If you are already used to ilegal shit you have no choice.

wow user you are so cool I want to be like you.

Don't live in an area with cell coverage.
Use a satellite link to another country, where I use a different computer, OS, browser, and search engine. Payment for satellite link isn't related to me in any way.
I both glow in the dark, and am invisible.

>What about you?
I'm not a pedo

You are on the right path OP... but unless you're walking around wearing face paint - the facial recognition botnet will own you within the next 2 years and the secret algorithms will decide if you are a trustworthy citizen or not!

Attached: Juggalo_Face_Paint.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Start using bitcoin
Unless you buy your bitcoins with cash you'll still be part of the botnet

Noted. I will take that into account and look for a viable solution.

Can you even buy bitcoins with cash?

If you get put onto a watchlist for TOR I'm sure you would for i2p as well. i2p was not designed to keep you anonymous on the clearnet.

What is this about the fourth amendment? Im not American.

There's these: reflectacles.com

There are also hats that have a similar concept.

OP, unironically You didn't "disappear" from the net. You're just encrypted. The botnet knows you're there just like Facebook sees you in its shadow graph. In fact, by all your actions and the lack of seemingly non-suspicious actions means you stick out like a bright light.

Or buy them from the party van. Or a honeypot. Or the million other ways they fish for morons.

US Constitution amendment protecting privacy. The irony is not lost on us.

Americans think everyone on the internet is American.

Yes. I've done it in third world countries.

Go read 1984.

localbitcoins.com

For a phone check out the Librem5 project

>Stopped using a Mac.

Apple is actually pretty anti-botnet user.

>tunnelbear
It is owned by fucking McAfee.

hey op first thing you should realize is that Jow Forums is used to harvest any and all data. you should never, ever post anything that is remotely connected to your irl person. you should also figure out how to crack your neighbor's wifi and use it to post on any website (especially this one). you need to change your mac to protect yourself locally btw. you should also run a vpn at all times, even though you're on your neighbor's wifi. most importantly, this website is garbage and should be used for shitposting exclusively. there are far better, more knowledgeable chans out there that are much easier to remain anonymous on.

you can buy PIA with a starbucks gift card, which you should pay for with cash and through the drive thru window, preferably in a different town. there are no cameras at the starbucks drive thru, but you should still go when they are busy, wear a hat and sunglasses, and take an uber if you are exceptionally paranoid.

get rid of your smart phone ASAP and get an old flip phone (i'm gonna get a razr). sms isn't safe but if you're just telling your mom goodnight it really doesn't matter.

of course you should have also gotten rid of any and all social media (by changing your name first, removing all pictures, and deleting the account) years ago, but if you're still on some stupid ass dating site, get off of there asap.

you should also look into getting a thinkpad and running tails on it 100% of the time. i've heard of people setting up thermite with a kill button above their thinkpad just in case the cops bust in. a little extreme, but would definitely be a fun project.

finally you must realize that all of this is futile and that if someone truly wanted to track you down, they can do it, all you're doing is buying yourself more time before they find you. stay safe and get the fuck off of this website.

China style Good-Boy points will probably be coming to a town near you soon!

nytimes.com/2018/07/08/business/china-surveillance-technology.html

this is a very good point, the more you try to obfiscate... the more interesting you appear.
I've heard of people having bots randomly browsing the web all day and clicking on stuff purely to skew advertising correlation on browsing habits - this seems extreme but I admire thier commitment to privacy.

this user gets it - the future we're heading for is even more dystopian then we currently realize so the more you do now, the better chance you'll have later ;)

Attached: China_AI_camera.jpg (1024x683, 251K)

>duckduckgo
Unreliable
>tunnelbear
Bought by McAfee. Avoid.

you can never truly escape the botnet

>Go read 1984.
Dude, we're living it. Same thing with F541.

Pretty much everything you listed, plus also only using a libreboot thinkpad

topkek

>Google
I still use Google search and Google maps. the search is just too good compared to everything else, and for maps the only other option is HERE WeGo, which lacks streetview and other handy botnet features. I use Gmail through Thunderbird so they can't feed their "suggested replies" shit to me. I have a Youtube account but I try not to whitelist Youtube embeds to limit tracking. I own a Jow Forums Gold account so I don't have to train the botnet with every shitpost.

>Facebook
I only have a Facebook account so that people from years ago can contact me if they wish to do so. I pretty much stopped browsing Instagram. I use WhatsApp because it's impossible not to; sucks I can't use it without my phone (I prefer Wire for this reason but good luck getting normies to use it)

>Microsoft
I use VScode.

>I use Gmail through Thunderbird
Can you use 2FA with this setup?

>I use WhatsApp because it's impossible not to
lol

our hero

Attached: 1515011172203.png (52x75, 9K)

>DuckDuck
fail
>uses google services
fail

>started using another search engine
>using waterfox with privacy addons
>using loonix
future
>acquire enough money to buy a talos ii/iii/whatever
>cut off all communication with people (communication is an inherent botnet)

Thing with 1984 is that "big brother" was for party members. The proles were allowed to be degenerates and drunkards and shit because they couldnt affect change. Winston Smith and people on the inside of the system and knew how it worked were the real threats and were placed under constant surveillance. You can put it in this context in that if you become a target through your actions then its an issue. If you want to run for office they want to have shit on you, if you become a whistleblower its the same. Thats what most of this shit is about. Now the threat levels and social trust scores and stuff are something completely different and are I think related to what equates to future prediction through darpa. Te total information awareness intiative was designed to give them virtual models of all individuals so that (im guessing because it doesn't state anywhere) that they can model events and gauge outcomes and such. Sort of like a virtual world they run beta test in.

What vpn should you use then?

make one user
it's not hard

Recommend a DDG alternative please and thank you

nord

bing

i stopped posting on Jow Forums

searx.me

Started using GNU/Linux-libre
Only use text browsers and free clients
Stopped using a telephone

>text browser
>visits image board

>a government that doesnt give a shit about you
>but collects every keystroke you do on the internet

It's called a client, retard. But you can still use Jow Forums with w3m.

Harold!

>Started using GNU/Linux-libre
>Only use text browsers and free clients
>Stopped using a telephone
Read the quote, faggot.

really?

you're a fucking cuck, OP

Epic homophobia, bro.

I just installed windows 10 on bare metal
ama

Attached: mollie-cnn.jpg (1547x892, 115K)

>homophobia
You have to go back.

Where in Mumbai do you live?

I'm a white male damnit

Then why do you have Windows installed?

I just want to be normal. I don't give a shit anymore.

Attached: npc.gif (500x225, 1.66M)

You want to be a dumb nigger. That's why you want Windows.

None.

I fully embraced the botnet.
By becoming another number in the system I don't stand out. I simply stopped giving a shit. Life is far more enjoyable this way.

Attached: 1357971754623.png (809x1024, 178K)

>>>>>
I enabled google location services too fagget

qwant, searx, and startpage.

you can use links2 in graphical mode to browse the web.

NOTHING TO HIDE
NOTHING TO FEAR

Either you're not shitposting and are therefore being hypocritical, or you are shitposting. Honestly can't tell. Regardless, I agree with most of this.

OP is about to reach Marianas Web level

while we all still live level 3 lives...

Attached: Deep_web_lies.jpg (700x2100, 380K)

yes your hentai search history and browsing for computer parts needs to be lay off the grid
what useful and valuable information do you produce that need to be protected that fucking much you just herding discography of the fucking smashing pumpkins on your drive huh is that why it needs to be encrypted
you're just a neurotic consumer and half assing autist
no one even cares that you exist ffs get the fuck over yourself

>Good luck, I'm behind 7 botnets

Also OP, I2P isn't for anonymity if that's what you were going for, jsyk. just saying i care about you, dont forget to call back home once i

None of these things will save you from Google's latest government service, Google Death Camps™. In fact being ABSENT from the botnet will be a warning flag in itself, it shows you've something to hide.

HOLY SHIT are you me?
I’d share what I’ve done to de-botnet, but it’s literally just everything you wrote, nothing more nothing less.
I’m definitely looking to move on to the similar projects you’re going to move towards.

I’d say the only things I’ve done differently are using Mint 19 Tara Cinnamon on a T440s for my computer needs and Ive been writing an article to share with friends and family to convince them and help them de-botnet too.

>What have you done to disappear from the botnet so far?
>Start using BitChute

idiot

I just installed Gentoo with OpenRC.

All this effort just for the Chinese to be in your CPU this entire time lmao

Ching chong China strong

Attached: 1_i1vVm3EqqDIkyucD0079wg.jpg (1503x1000, 216K)