Self-destructs every time you play it

>Self-destructs every time you play it

Attached: CuckRecords.jpg (500x500, 20K)

MP3 doesn't have this problem!

but user how am I gonna get that warrrrrm sound made by tiny imperfections in the record making a crackling sound and actually giving me lower quality music?

Clean my shit on a VPI 16.5 RCM before every play, no problem.

Problem solved... for the low price of $10,000

Attached: LaserTurntable-classic-Photo6_640.jpg (640x480, 47K)

it has a warmer sound because it has a longer wavelength than digital music

Attached: 1507413427212.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

What do you mean?

>He doesn't know about rotational velocodensity

Just like there's still some purpose in real books over Ebooks, there's a few aspects of vinyl that are appealing in much the same way

No matter how pristine your setup is, the record will never be as good a condition as it's first playback unless you use

These are $10k? I think I could build one for way less than that. I built a sensor for determining the thickness of thin films, I think a similar approach would apply.

With every listen, records lose playability. They wear down.

The sad part is I'm not sure if you're trolling or a typical audiophile who confuses themselves with meaningless connections of jargon and buzzwords

wow that's sad

>mfw people cite longevity as a benefit of physical media

Attached: IMG_20181005_082108.jpg (540x634, 98K)

>threads self destruct with every post and finally are gone forever once they reach the limit

sometimes things are interesting because they don't last forever

Attached: 1491135119186.png (640x712, 13K)

It's for audiophiles and obsessed collectors, of course it has a 1000% markup.

>on your deathbed, talking to your family
>"all my digital files are in the same condition as they were the day i saved them to disk. listening to inferior digital audio all my life was truly worth it"

Actually it was made for archiving record only releases for libraries etc

only if you have a shit cartridge and turntable

Incredible technology.

nice cope

Meh I've been buying reproduction albums for years. If they degrade to the point where I can't listen to them through my Kenwood amp then so be it, at least I enjoyed them for what they're worth.