The current state of Linux

Attached: games.jpg (557x616, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spcr.netlify.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I'll survive.

>games officially supported by Proton
Now add all the games that have native ports and all the games that work flawlessly with Proton even though they're not officially supported

>state of linux
More like the absolute state of forcing Linux to run cancer software
Linux works amazing as a kernel

NieR: Automata, hell yea

All I see on that list is harmful proprietary software that should not be used.
>Linux
is a kernel.

> doom, quake, battlefront 2, warhammer, stalker and mount&blade
Literally you need nothing more, video games could stop here and be remembered for eternity as humanity’s greatest achievement

It's a quite decent start.

I don't see the issue.

Attached: aaa.png (606x91, 25K)

>No Skyrim
Maybe they're finally letting it die.

Hey user, i see you're now using an free, open source operating system! but you know what's better than freedom? freedom and skyrim!
How about buying skyrim linux edition?

Attached: ToddHoward_Pic1.jpg (640x361, 87K)

you can pirate it and install DXVK yourself, it works alright without proton. The controller patches proton has would help largely though, the analog triggers don't work for me and there's some buttons swapped.

This.

I've recently discovered the joys of pirated windows games on wine+dxvk. It works fairly well, the only issue I have is that dialog is extremely crackly.

I'd buy it.
Bastards.

What game?

You accidentally added quake, battlefront 2, warhammer, stalker and mount&blade to that list user.

Happens in a few. Grand theft auto 5 and far cry both seem to do it, as well as the Turing test.

I tried installing the xact libraries and setting xaudio registry keys to no avail. Also, I run wine-staging

>muh vidya gaymens DX
Public ban when

there's far more that work
spcr.netlify.com/

Doom multiplayer doesn't work for me even though it's officially supported.
(AMDGPU, HD 7870, Ubuntu 18.04).

Try PULSE_LATENCY_MSEC=50 too maybe, if you use PulseAudio.

I've tried it. Best I can find is some rumors of rumors with issues in xaudio's audio attenuation , but I can't dig up a fix or anything else. Do you have the same problem?

unfortunately, i would too

No, just ran into similar issues with other games. Sorry.

You have Doom. That's the only game you'll ever need. There are literally thousands of cool wads to play. It will last you couple of decades easily. And if you start creating content/mods for Doom by yourself, we are easily looking at retirement age now.

this happened to me on fallout 4
I changed all xaudio to native inbuilt iirc and it made it a lot better

All I need is Morrowind, and Sudoku, you guys are nerds.