>2018
>society now has re-usable rockets
>AI is nearing its singularity
>the masses entertain themselves by exploring virtual environments

>still don't have the brainpower to combine these two pieces of technology into one practical machine

Attached: Untitled.png (561x425, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lg.com/us/washer-dryer-combos
homedepot.com/b/Appliances-Washers-Dryers-Washer-Dryer-Combos/N-5yc1vZc3ot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Washer in general have been getting worse. Regulations ensure they don't heat water adequately.

they have them in Japan, they just sorta suck at doing both.

>I can't use google
lg.com/us/washer-dryer-combos

>lg.com/us/washer-dryer-combos
do roasties really do this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05 LG Washer Dryer Combo All-In-One Laundry LG USA.png (684x488, 802K)

There have been dryer-washer hybrids for at least 2 decades now you dumb retarded chucklefuck, they just suck ass at their tasks.
They become even more prone towards wear and tear and failure than their separate counter-parts due to far higher construct complexity coupled with all the constant vibrations and increased working time creating stress on the machine double that of the individual counterparts, and they cost a shitload more, and they are a nightmare to attempt to fix because of increased machinery complexity.
They are simply not worth it on such a number of levels, and nobody can afford to deal with all of the aforementioned shit, not even upper class people who also still utilize separate machines. You dumbshit retarded underage idiot. A rocket is a rocket, they are re-usable because the reusable parts have a simple mechanism and purpose unlike the retarded machines you are focusing on here.

we can simplify rockets but not fucking a machine that washes clothes? really made me think.

>we can simplify giant rockets whose size is not constrained by any spatial demands and whose only task is to transport fuel to a location and ignite it to shit it out, while having basic de-coupling systems with sensors, all basic tech
>but we can't simplify a machine whose size is constrained by standard regulation, which has more moving parts than the fucking rockets which can't be avoided due to the task it is required to do, which has to meet a certain cost where it won't bankrupt families otherwise nobody will buy it, and which has to hold multiple mechanical and electronic functions including sensors all of which individually numbered outclass a fucking rocket if you ignore the crew-quarters and everything unrelated to rocket flight
Yes.

yeah but thats not useful. a washer is, idiot.

Says a fucking idiot who compares two technologies which he admits have no correlations for expectational comparisons. Now get the fuck out before I do what your parents failed to do and slap your face into another dimension where you may find some IQ points for grabs.

>dude it's so easy to design rockets lmao, they're so simple
>every other rocket explodes because of one tiny error out of millions of possible errors; millions of dollars down the drain each time

>washing machines??? they're so complex and they vibrate a lot... it's impossible! not worth the $1,200 dollars anyway
>*buys shitsung galaxy E-6 for 900 dollars*

Attached: transparent-pepe-dabbing-5.gif (554x400, 46K)

I'm reading it thinking, but my wife and I bought my parents a washer and dryer combo about 5 years ago. For fucks sake, faggot try and use a search engine before making reddit-tier posts here again.

I have a 10 year old one but the dryer failed about 1 year in. Neven bothered to repair it.

>dude, lerockets whose only mistake of explosion is fuel igniting due to retarded design and engineering mistakes are actually complex because they can explode durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Machines have a more complex system and they don't get government funding in billions but depend on single family income. Keep being 9gag level retarded.

Oh yeah, rockets are so easy, that's why we needed to import ex-nazi scientists to get it working.

Just use the sun, unless you are a landless peasant.

Let's sell one machine that sucks at both, for twice the price. Or two machines purpose built and exceedingly well built and functional.

Got one of these It works fine with cotton, but with synthetics you have to choose between dry clothes or shrink and wrinkled clothes.

Huh? The combined machines work. Get a Samsung or something if you can't afford the fancy ones?

I must come from the future then.

It takes longer to fully dry compared to a full dedicated dryer and the loads sizes aren't that big but it's absolutely fine for small families or those living in apartments.

Attached: IMG_20181005_194021339-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 377K)

Attached: 1538743410741.jpg (762x881, 168K)

>tfw GB
what is this sun everyone keeps talking about

>>AI is nearing its singularity

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

>gb
>landless peasant

It all checks out.

Is it almost only LG in the USA?

Like every brand has a washer dryer or a few in Europe. (Also with various drying methods).

There are these things called, winter and rain, you know.

not here in india.

great idea

Attached: 224757-winter-cold-snow-clothing-frost-t-shirt-jeans-frozen-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpg (800x581, 161K)

Hang them inside, mine are dry when I wake up.

That actually works pretty well if they thaw in the sun at some point during the day,(you can increase the sun intensity with a cheap alu mirror if you must).

I'm stuck in Red Dot China, can confirm. They cost $1200-1500 and the drying capacity is always something pathetic, like 2 or 3 kg for 6kg washing capacity.

You'd think they'd be on top of their game for it seeing as it's too humid to dry anything 5 months out of the year, but I guess all the sla- I mean housewives enjoy washing everything twice because the laundry gets so stinky from not drying properly through hanging.

It's $300-400 for a servicable washer and $400-600 for a ventless dryer. I finally bought one this year and everyone around seems to think we're some kind of advanced techno-vikings for having an actual dryer.

This place is so stupid it hurts.

I'd rather not have my clothes exposed to alien energy and chemtrails

Based sensible user

It's very normal that you can't use the full capacity for drying, the air circulation wouldn't work.

Just get a 10kg machine if you want to dry 6kg, preferably a model with heat exchanger pump so it uses less power [even if it's a bit slower].

Attached: 81mgnpuR5tL._SL1500_.jpg (1143x1500, 217K)

>$3k for a washing machine
are you fuckin retarded?
for that amount you can hire a roastie to handwash all your shit

It doesn't matter if there's freezing wind and outside temperature is barely above 0

That's what they thought in the late 70s

The washing machine does a better job

I'm My machine manages 3/4 loads with washing and drying just fine, it takes 2 hours to fully dry (like you can wear them out of the door) or 1 hour for so-so drying, you just hang them inside overnight and they're done, even in the coldest and dampest rainy days of winter. Synthetic clothing is usually fully dry in 30 minutes.

they exist but they fucking suck

lmao fucking dumbass nerd

That's actually OK too, you have a decent chance of it sublimation drying if the air is not extremely humid (which it tends to not be if it can snow and then get warmer).

>Just bought a washer-dryer combo
>It works great
>Drying takes forever but at least my clothes come out dry unlike my shitty old dryer
>mfw OP is a faggot

Attached: dabbing mini.png (666x666, 11K)

Mmm from what I know there are combo machines in Japan

Fucking what.

Your hot water heater heats the water. The washer simply has 2 inlets for cold and hot. If your water isn't hot enough then adjust your water heater.

>what is tankless cold water sandwitch

absolutely disgusting picture, kys

Fuck that

I want a machine that folds the clothes after drying, how hard that could be ffs

Attached: 1531562532537.jpg (1069x819, 264K)

You expect jews to not milk everything?

If you combine the two, its now a $500 product instead of a $400 each for washer/dryer. Nearly a 40% drop in profit.

homedepot.com/b/Appliances-Washers-Dryers-Washer-Dryer-Combos/N-5yc1vZc3ot

Sorry for not having my washer always clean and sparkling for you to admire.

you are just too poor to afford them

>using mirrors to sun nuke clothes

HOW COULD I BE THIS FUCKING STUPID.
REE3EEEEEEEEE
FUCK GOD ADAMNIT SHIT BNIGGER FUCK

I wont have to.deal with stinky clothes again user , thanks

Unix philosophy
>do one thing and do it well

>cold water sandwich
>having tankless without recirculating loop
do you even tankless?

fuck off, i don't want hot water in my cold water pipe

3 of these things are false.

its a hot water loop....
why would it be attached to the cold water line?

>110v mains

It's harder to find separate dryers than integrated ones in Europe. Me mum's had one since like 12 years ago and shit still working and will for some years still.

Attached: 20181006_105412.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

>>still don't have the brainpower to combine these two pieces of technology into one practical machine
I have one that does both in my house in VN. It was like $600. Bought it when the house was built 4 years ago. It's made by Samsung, and plays cool music.

I have one that does both. I'm wondering when they will fold clothes too.

>tfw landless peasant

Attached: 1511623097435.png (380x496, 132K)

Driers consume so much electricity !
Better let the sun do the work

my mum got a washer dryer combo it works well we've had it for like 4 years desu.had to get it repaired once but it was covered under warranty. we're lower class as fuck, don't have room for both separate machines model number is candy cdb 754dn/1-80. It does take longer to dry than our old dryer though. I think most people don't buy these things because you can do another load of washing while the previous is drying it's very inconvenient desu

Maybe not from the future but surely from a place that's dirty as fuck
Kys

well, with the current state of CURRENT_YEAR washers and dryers, you'd be lucky for them to last more than a couple years before the logic board fries itself.

I bought SpeedQueen mechanical shit and it will last forever. It also fills the drum up all the way and it's some eco friendly bullshit.

The doing laundry would take longer as you have to wait to dry to wash.

>OP is a faggot

Imagine being this dumb

Use the fucking sunlight, retard.

>>still don't have the brainpower to combine these two pieces of technology into one practical machine
they're called a "wife"

Except pretty much every appliance brand has a combined washer dryer.
Also - who the fuck uses a dryer? Just put your clothes out on the washing line like a fucking normal person.

>2018
>no reusable rockets used on mass scale
>no true ai
>virtual reality is a niche product
My washing machine has dryer to.

We don't need that. We need a machine that folds laundry.

Just make sure your room is well ventilated. Moisture leads to mold.

So I assume you keep the washing machine outside then...
Also I assume you lack running water.

Just get a housewife like everyone else

Selling two spearate machines generates more money, same as TV, PC-display, desktop computer generate more money than a single AIO device

Fuck off boomer, I'm not paying thousands a month for 20 minutes work every week

I have a girlfriend and she proudly does all the house related work, and that's fucking great. Every single time I ask if she needs help she says that it's fine and that she like taking care of the house. You can waste your time with menial shit if that's what you want tho

>society now has re-usable rockets
feels good
lolno.jpeg
>the masses entertain themselves by exploring virtual environments
except they're shit and only 1337 GAYmers do it, even then just to show off much like the graphics whores ruining the industry.

>still don't have the brainpower to combine these two pieces of technology into one practical machine
you listed 3 retard

if you throw enough copper at it all the downsides go away

he was talking about the washer and dryer being 2 separate machines you literal ape-man

no u