How would you defeat a Terminator Jow Forums?

It's Friday night, let's have some fun somehow related to technology. You are sent back in back in time, something like 1991. Your job is to defeat a Terminator who has a target, Linus Torvalds, a T-1000 model is sent back too. How would you do it Jow Forums? I am curious

Attached: t-1000-terminator.jpg (1432x806, 78K)

With free as in freedom not as in beer non proprietary software.

SSH into terminator
>install Gentoo
>install proprietary GPU drivers
Terminator is bricked.

sudo rm -rf

Melt him in a pool of intel

would a trazer work?

>target, Linus Torvalds
That terminator was sent by us to stop that faggot from ruining Linux with CoCs.

He'll probably have an intel processor so just use one if the dozen security vulnerability to cause 100% AVX-512 loads.

I would do like Fry did to kill Bender
Broken microwave bitch!

with very strong magnets, like an MRI, poor thing would get mangled up instantly

I would grow up and stop watching action movies designed to invoke a petty thrill in the mentally undeveloped.

This. Rick and Morty is what you should spend your time on if you want to be intellectually challenged.

You sound upset.

awww did he strike a nerve mr. all grown up?

Thermite or metal lined shaped charges.

>I kill Linus first.
>The Terminator explodes due a NullReferenceException
You said nothing about protecting Linus.

That was Leela, not Fry.

No, you just resorted to a tired, old strawman. I bet you play with toys, too.

That only slowed the one in three down

Bait him into coming to my house by posting disinfo online. Once he arrives me and my friends blast him to bits and suck up the unformed parts with a wet dry vac and place them into very small tupperware containers in the freezer. At my leisure burn off one container at a time in my back yard forge.

If not a liquid metal terminator: Dig a hole, push into hole, fill hole. The end.

Attached: d8a3f13dd2764e030d0fc33b8392944862dafe5df074170ace211607c177efbb.jpg (250x292, 42K)

I wounder if an EMP would work on it. In theory, it should.

Attached: _20181006_025506.jpg (1078x1314, 143K)

No I watch your wife play with toys.

My wife doesn't play video games...

>Before you kill me, divide 1 by 0.

I'm talking about the videos of her riding large dildos on the internet.

You call dildos toys? What the fuck is wrong with Amerimutts?

What do they call them in somalia tyrone?

You're closer to Somalia than I am, considering all the niggers that live among you.

Nigger you live in somalia. Don't they teach geography in oogaboogaland?

>Amerimutts lecturing others about geography
lol

'exit'
Fucking brainlet.

So today we've learned:
>Your wife has a large vagina
>You live in a third world country
>You hate movies
>The US makes you butthurt
That's quite the profile you have there

What's with the lack of EMPs in the Terminator universe?
>"Oh no, a T-8001 has been sent back from the future to kill me!"
>Wrap a long ass bundle of copper wiring around an old paper towel tube
>Plug into wall
>Wait
>Turn it on
>???
>Congrats, you beat the terminator

>Build base in mountain
>Only way in is through a tunnel with electromagnets.
Done

Terminators are EMP hardened.

I've had great laugh reading you two. good job.

Attached: african_american_man_eating_popcorn_and_watching_television_BLD082004.jpg (528x670, 59K)

Why have a normal healthy productive life when I can shitpost on Jow Forums instead?

take it down with a snooker ball in a sock

Put a wig on it and fuck it

>stop T-1000
WD-40

Attached: 1538235289860.jpg (265x265, 12K)

set a trap and contain him in a vat of liquid nitrogen then drop him into a vat of molten steel

Bait him into fighting me in a metal ore refinery

Pull him into the liquid pool of metal with me

Take one for the team

Be a hero

I was just rewatching Terminator 2 yesterday.
They don't make them like they used to.

Attached: 1512340890214.webm (1000x424, 2.34M)

He talks to you and convinces you that there is no team and no afterlife, and that any desires in life that you neglect to satisfy are simply wasted on you if you reject them for the "greater good."

You push him into the molten steel anyway, but it turns out that guy was a normal human being. The real terminator is the meme that has just spread to your mind. You're not the only one it got to. What do you do now?

The old liquid nitrogen capture into molten steel termination seems to work just fine.

I cast magic missile

Irl, constant exposure makes that shit void. A single EMP, sure, that can easily be shrugged off-- but just continually expose the terminator to the EMP source and he’s down. Works for anything else that’s EMP hardened.
Obviously, you’re going to need more than just a “wrap copper wire around a cardboard tube” kind of EMP emitter, but you can probably still whip something up over a single weekend that’ll do the job. Hell, in a rush you could probably get the parts out of a microwave oven and a television set.

The real hard part is the legal ramifications. Very obviously something like this would likely mess up the local power grid and cellular communications.
Hopefully explaining that you were attacked by an Arnold Schwarzenegger robot sent from the future will be enough.

Accept it as the superior life form and die.

And where would you gain access to enough liquid nitrogen and molten steel within ~24h?

>linux torvalds
I would help based Terminator

Chemistry university campuses have large quantities of liquid nitrogen stored outside as they buy it in bulk. Once captured, you keep it frozen with liquid nitrogen until you find a molten steel thing. The nitrogen is just to buy time.

HERF gun.

Attached: herf-116.jpg (1244x1019, 85K)

And do you have a way of accessing that nitrogen? I assume the tanks are locked tight, random people shouldn't just be able to open or smash them.

And how would you bring the terminator close to the tanks? He'll be right on his way far away to where Linus is.

You could probably also get liquid nitrogen from the suppliers of said universities. You'd need to spend a fair bit of money, but hell if the terminator is after you the investment is probably worth it. Especially for short notice. Worst case you just find out where they are and buy/steal some where they store theirs.

Bring linus to the liquid nitrogen, and bring a portable angle grinder. If homeless junkies with a li-ion angle grinder can steal a bike in 30 seconds I can get into liquid nitrogen. The hard part is actually delivery. Getting some kind of hose to spray the terminator with, and also wearing oxygen masks so we don't fucking die is the hard part. Once frozen it would probably be easiest to smash it, then brush up the pieces and store them in dewars with liquid nitrogen inside until a steel place can be broken into or accessed.

Ejaculate into an opening before it can heal

AN-M14 thermite grenades with powerful magnets.

with a cheese-gun

if he is in fact liquid metal, then I would find out if he is made of a paramagnetic alloy, then I would lure him to my nmr lab, turn it on and turn him to bits

So how would you find out he's paramagnetic? You'd have to lure him to a magnetised area (without him noticing) to find out. Then you flip the switch and nothing happens- you don't have a very good plan.

just hide until he is crippled by a bad firmware update

well i have been busy at the lab to come up with something more elaborate, you know how hard it is to get time for this fucking thing

but i guess i could devise a giant disguised solenoid and measure his inductance, he's a robot not a genius

The main problem is a lack of a plan B

Attached: im_crashing_this_server_with_no_survivors.jpg (500x1386, 143K)

Oxy acetylene, burns at 3500°C, way over the temperature of molten steel, just a few metals and compounds can survive that.

Can terminator turn into a cute feminine boy? then i wouldnt mind him/her killing that opensource nigga

Attached: 1513519420066.jpg (681x913, 185K)

Just pour beer on it

Just create a prop of Linus next to an active volcano, have his phone with GPS on, then wait

Put him in the same room as a Nvidia GPU