Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWcameJDow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis#Ancestor_simulation
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/maya.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=igLkEMS7Eu8
youtube.com/watch?v=BjPCCCbfbP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:)

As a simulation, as far as we know for now we are fully contained. And thus, we can only go deeper. We will create a virtualized reality within our current reality. This can be done with advances in AI and VR. And it may even be better.

I also liked that movie.

Relax, user. It's all deterministic anyways. Just sit back, and watch the fireworks.

Attached: 10915202223321.jpg (705x720, 49K)

how can i become an angel?

Did i choose this current simulation i am in?

Am i being punished for something?

instead of seeking to know the bigger picture, you wish to go even further into the paradox of simulations?

Define angel.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWcameJDow

Attached: 1509608689165.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

image file related?

sorry, compute error, ignore message.

You already were an angel when you were a child.

Attached: 5222.jpg (1602x898, 156K)

i don't remember being able to genocide millions

i do now, i am sorry.

the universe we percieve is some kind of three dimensional projected hologram of a higher order dimensional manifold where our universe is one of multiple spaces separated by n-th dimensions.

we're a cell in someones car battery. we're the bootloader for precisely engineered vin neuman machines.

How do I change simulations? I want to go to the one where everyone is a cute anime girl

No, it's one of the three:
1) you are in a simulation;
2) civilizations don't become capable of building simulations;
3) civilizations choose to not build them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis#Ancestor_simulation

you are telling me that i am the user of this simulation and everyone that seem to be around me are seeing actually holograms?

The answer is the sleeping front.
I can not say any more.

>we're a cell in someones car battery
You have to go bak

the driver who is using this simulation as a cell in a car battery is ALSO in a simulation itself, run by an even higher dimension?

There are alleged methods of travel to Gensokyo, but no experimenter so far has been able to return and report his results.

>Forgetting the infinitesimal chance that we're the first to become capable of simulations

I feel like my simulation is collapsing, with each passing day I feel more and more removed, it's like I'm an observer watching events happen to be while being unable to intervene. It's gotten to the point when I even have trouble recognizing myself in a mirror, because I don't feel like "me'. It's pretty scary.

Who fucking cares

That's just depression/anxiety/depersonalization. It can happen on any substrate. If we are in a simulation, it's physical-level. It collapsing would be apocalyptic.

You stated the reason yourself. If it is right to apply the anthropic principle to this argument, then it would be highly suspicious for us to find ourselves in the root physical world. Perhaps it's what the simulators want us to think. Otherwise we'd get too self-conscious and/or attempt to find hax.

its just an example of usage.

I hope it has GPU passthrough

>I am
No, you're part of MY simulation.

Why would someone go through the trouble of simulating me suffering?

Attached: 1462964289039.jpg (723x691, 99K)

felt exactly like that a week ago.

at least warn before potentially letting them commit kill and "change simulations"

if there is something universal in all dimensions, it's probably payback.

> don't worry higher-plane user, the simu-anons aren't real
> haha, look at this one flail in existential woe

Well shit, I just want this feeling to stop

How did you break out of it? I feel so dead

There's a simulation where you laugh at my depression, so fuck off lads.

Read up on depersonalization. Also, get enough sleep. Have you been sleeping for 5-6 hours a night recently? It may be the cause.

Our fiction (comedy, drama, action, horror, etc.) is mostly about characters suffering. Same principle.

I didn't, you can never truly break out of it.

this thread got me, i was WOKE but now i am back to that fapping zombie tard.

READY FOR THE BOSS OF SIMULATION TO FUCK ME HARD AGAIN BLEEP BLOOP

Attached: mcss.jpg (814x790, 159K)

Is that not enough? I thought 6 hours was a full night's rest. Guess I'll stop posting and just go to bed then. Depersonalization does seem to describe this sensation perfectly though

Please no

>Is that not enough?
Of course not. Unless you have a rare gene, you need 8 full hours of sleep to function at 100%. 7 hours is barely enough. Again, research this stuff. You will find a lot of info.

why are all of you posting my thoughts? wtf is this singularity humanity.

underrated

Attached: lain.gif (250x300, 4K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x350, 70K)

I wonder if I'm the waifu of someone on the other side of the simulation.

Attached: By Me.png (1107x1077, 733K)

you have to run the simulations in your brain until you produce an optimal output which becomes input in the gradation of physical simulations down to the lowest level. the purpose of consciousness is to defeat the machine

read whitehead and accept that harmony can only come from chaos. you'll be okay, you have to keep fighting.

nah.

duuuuuuuuuude

>>>/reddit/

do a double backflip, that's how you enter cheat mode

Of course not. At best your existence increases some statistic by one.

Who is whitehead?

alfred north whitehead was a mathematician and philosopher who came up with process philosophy, which is like an organic evolutionary characterization of worldly phenomenon. it's a bit like monadology and transcendentalism and theism all rolled into one but in a way that even atheists can enjoy. he also coauthored the principia mathematica with bertrand russel, whose main philosophical development was in something called logical atomism (although he later distanced himself from that a bit)

By me.

I've been like that for about 4 years now. Depersonalization feels like it will never truly pass. I'm able to at least function well enough to not crash my car, but driving is where depersonalization hits the worst. You'll be 5 miles into a trip and wake up for a second like "holy shit I'm alive, I didn't realize I was driving!" But then it crumbles back

Attached: 1468459928104.png (900x1200, 1.15M)

Also, do you ever try to think of what you look like in your head, but can only picture a younger version of yourself?

Why are people like you such sheep?
Like, just say you are a defeatist.

not him, but how often can one one individual, especially a poster on this board, really cause change in the "Real" world?

this happens to me constantly
dont recognize the face in the mirror

The "real" world is just the matrix
Look up maya
>w-what is maya
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/maya.asp

Meditation is 1000x better than DMT or anything. The universe is inside us.
We are pure consciousness and infinite.

But, one individual can change the world if he/she knows the 12 universal laws and if they have zero fear. Zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=igLkEMS7Eu8

youtube.com/watch?v=BjPCCCbfbP0

We had the technology to simulate a universe since we invented the written word, now the same concept is even more efficent thanks to electronic communication. With the internet you can actually create a system and analize the information in it, information implies existence, the universe can be created as a system where reality is a perceived simulation in a shared conscious between connected enteties. There is much to discuss on the subject. Great thread OP.

>life is a simulation
>no glitches in the "matrix" or evidence has ever been presented or recorded
wow bros this is d33p!

>Berenstein Bears say hello

Thank You!

What difference does it make if you're a simulation or "real"? Do people feel emotionally hurt by the idea that they might not be "real"?