Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJQZ91SUxyI
youtu.be/V2UZ2qD_8do
youtu.be/Q4FT7BKr8GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do they take photos?

benis in bagina :---D

I like my sister desu. Not even memeing right now, I don't know what to do.

I'm pretty obsessed with a girl I know of only from the internet. I spend at least 10 minutes daily thinking about her

Optical or photonic computing uses photons produced by lasers or diodes for computation. For decades, photons have promised to allow a higher bandwidth than the electrons used in conventional computers.

Most research projects focus on replacing current computer components with optical equivalents, resulting in an optical digital computer system processing binary data. This approach appears to offer the best short-term prospects for commercial optical computing, since optical components could be integrated into traditional computers to produce an optical-electronic hybrid. However, optoelectronic devices lose 30% of their energy converting electronic energy into photons and back; this conversion also slows the transmission of messages. All-optical computers eliminate the need for optical-electrical-optical (OEO) conversions, thus lessening the need for electrical power.[1]

Application-specific devices, such as synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and optical correlators, have been designed to use the principles of optical computing. Correlators can be used, for example, to detect and track objects,[2] and to classify serial time-domain optical data.[3]

I have to live with mine and everytime I'm near her I get like this rush of pheromones that pulses throughout my body. It's intoxicating.

same

fuck hooker

How do I get used her pheromones, I think that's what's setting me off. The sexual rejection meme psychology thing didn't work on me. Would putting on a gas mask help?

She's probably your half sister then. Your dad's been cucked.

Now that you mention it she does have glimmery green eyes I've never seen on my dad's or mom's side. That's pretty fucked up desu, how would I know for sure?

>how would I know for sure?

Genetic testing? Or just ask your mom and see how she reacts. Don't forget to post results.

Can't do the first so second one is my only chance but hesitant to try. btw what do you call that glimmering eye feature like this:
She has a face very similar to this nip girl here minus the crooked teeth and bags under her eyes: youtube.com/watch?v=LJQZ91SUxyI

This is the thing that makes my heartrate spike whenever she smiles at me.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 1.21M)

>btw what do you call that glimmering eye feature like this

Thousan cock stare? Anyway dude, get help. I assume you are a virgin. You need to get it out of your system. Fuck a hooker. Fuck a fattie (non feminist). Fantasizing about your sister is not very healthy.

I know I know and you're probably right and I'll try. You might also be right about he being my step sister though, there's something alien about her with that glimmering stare. It's not just that but being around her does something to me like a drug. Dam life is weird.

Attached: 1536976471805.jpg (532x767, 87K)

Also the thousand cock stare is pretty close but whatever she has is more "radiant" and harder to ignore as a normal facial expression.

this thread had so much potential you fucking faggots

Okay then faggot, what do you think of your sister?

>inb4 sisterlet

Attached: 1538606950167.jpg (377x500, 56K)

Just read about it on good sites you faggot

This, theres now something magnitudes more important going on on this thread.

>You might also be right about he being my step sister though

Fuck this gay earth. BTW fuck a fattie with big titties. I declined when I had the opportunity, because of what friends might think. And I live in a place where sex really is a Chad's game. Get it out of your system maaaaan.

Damn forgot to post music

youtu.be/V2UZ2qD_8do

Do you think she'll be able to notice if I did? I'm not sure what that will mean.

screw you guys i'm going $HOME

>Do you think she'll be able to notice if I did?

If you did what?

Well got laid I guess, I have the trademark virgin walk and everything.

>Well got laid I guess, I have the trademark virgin walk and everything.

Dude just get laid. What does it matter if she notices or not?

Not him but that pheromone soup could become stronger. I've heard of unstoppable pheromone attraction before and in some cases some things can cause the attraction to become even stronger. user might need to move away and disown her sister for his own good.

Jesus, thank God my nose is kind of fucked. That might explain why I never ever really fell in love.

youtu.be/Q4FT7BKr8GE

If I want to learn something I typically don't come to Jow Forums :^)

You have a material that emits photons when excited by a charge. That photon hits a photoreceptor which produces a charge when it absorbs photons.
Create enough of these in the right arrangements and you have a shitload of gate equivalents for performing complex logic.

Building photonic devices is hard because you generally need a fairly long span of a emitter material to generate photons reliably, especially if you're talking about doing it at billions of times per second. There are some articles of relevance on IEEE Spectrum but I'm too lazy and drunk to look them up so go fuck yourself.