Looking to buy a PC for gaming, were should I start (under $500)

Looking to buy a PC for gaming, were should I start (under $500)

Attached: 126115.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/4MFnjy
pcpartpicker.com/list/LTpYbX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Under 500

lol.

zawa

This is a kaiji thread now

Attached: 53244.jpg (720x480, 33K)

How appropriate.

>(under $500)
>were should I start
You don't.

How does he feel about that?

r5 2400g + 2x 4GB RAM modules (ideally 3000mhz) + the cheapest b350 mobo you can find + a chinkton 120gb SSD for the OS and a wd shit 1TB HDD for storage.
Gather all that shit on newegg and see how much it is.

500$ should be fine for farmville.

>Ōtsuki on the 9th
>Kaiji being released in english next year
We're gonna get a season 3 of Kaiji next year aren't we?

Attached: 1538262948020.png (460x352, 135K)

What are you trying to play my man?

At your budget, your options boil down to the following:

A. Build a system based on Ryzen APUs and forego a dedicated GPU
B. buy a used 1050ti on eBay and install it into a used pre-built that you get for $200
C.assemble a pc from used parts

>>/pcbg/

Stupid gamer.

Im sorry, why is he getting a show i can understand tonegawa, but that human trash getting a spin off.
God please give us season 3

keep saving money dude, not worth it at that price point.

What should I aim for?

Get some cheap office pc (look for used i5's or i7's) and pop a gtx 1050ti in that badboy.

>under 500
Get a console.

If you don't care about graphics the ryzen apus can probably handle most games on low but you probably should just save up for a proper build

pcpartpicker.com/list/4MFnjy
that's about the best you could do for $500. i'd wait to save up a few hundred more so you can buy something that will last you years.

If you're new, get an Dell optiplex 7010 and place some ram and a GTX 1050ti in there.

That being said because you can't replace the PSU. Have fun with your ticking time bomb.

Attached: Minefieldmahjong.jpg (489x489, 191K)

if you manage to steal some ddr4 somewhere you can get something at that price point, otherwise, save up

Another one? Really? Is this a full series, too?

Buy a used gaming rig

This, buying used can save a lot of money. There are tons of people that upgrade nearly every time something new comes out. People ditching systems with perfecly fine skylake processors, people getting rid of current gen GPUs to get the newest rtx series. I don't know where you live, but if you have a local tech community where people have a pretty well established second hand market, it's often even more reliable than ebay or craigslist and cheaper, because of the sense of community that surrounds it.

>jewtel
>single channel RAM
>120 bucks on case and PSU alone
>samshit meme SSD
literally everything on your build but the GPU is wrong. What has /pcbg/ done to you. I'm not mad, I feel sorry for you.

This is the only reasonable answer.

pcpartpicker.com/list/LTpYbX
14 bucks overbudget but eh
now delet this stupid thread

Whats your standards for ''''gaming'''' cause you ain't playing wh2 with that

If the most demanding thing you do is league, civ, mmos, etc. You could probably live with a 2200g or 2400g and forego a dedicated gpu. And use the money to get a decent ssd to go along with your chink shit everything else.