Important reminder the flicker is present even in LTSC 2019

U ever download Windows 10 LTSC 2019, give up trying to make the dark mode look good, ignore that the OS is deleting critical system files and also user files, glance at the bottom of your monitor and think to yourself: gee whiz.. why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????

wait..... i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

This looks like shit and its amazing this issue persists. Now take a look at microsoft 'support' forums. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2009 (LOL, 10 years ago) 'Taskbar Flickering constantly. How do I make it stop?'. A more recent one has a Top answer from windows Expert 'A. User' suggesting to run 'sfc /scannow' to solve the problem!

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the windows division of microsoft, or even microsoft in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1535503806251.gif (329x335, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/4E7xLfS5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you ok?

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x512, 71K)

Nobody with a brain uses Microsoft software.

The absolute state of Windows 10

Attached: 1536558925414.png (1047x500, 31K)

I honestly never took notice to your threads since you always spam them on here. After updating to the October update it happened when I was watching TMITHC. It stopped tho so don't care.

It sure is a critical problem

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF AUTISM

This post really triggers me misanthropy, you're turning a literal non-issue into an issue. Just fucking stop being a fucking neurotic retard.

I've never noticed that flicker, until you faggots mentioned it, and you constantly reiterate it as if it fucking matters.

Where were you when Windows officially became less stable than Arch Linux?

>updating an operating system without backing up files.

People that lack common sense deserve to be fucked over.

Shit goes wrong sometimes, fucking have foresight.

>ignore that the OS is deleting critical system files and also user files
Yeah this is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen. There is literally no warning that your files will be deleted unless you move them.

a console or some shit flashes when i log in how do I find out what that is? have 2019 ltsc ofcourse

This is what happens when you put indians and homosexuals in charge of the top tech companies in the world.

Issue category: H-1B

The absolute state of winlets

that, my friend, is a virus

Check startup from task manager.

Check task scheduler, and event manager.

I suggest you go to stackexcahnge or reddit to see the gnulets you retard.

works for me

Do you have office installed?

Attached: -g- - 523- 4chan_1.jpg (1299x9786, 1.69M)

Attached: 1529461476687.jpg (480x293, 14K)

how do I get ltsc 2019

pastebin.com/raw/4E7xLfS5

ltsc is already out?

does LTSC 2019 have Dx12 DXR (raytracing)?

Works on my machine lol

came out September 20th I think. suprized its called 2019 was called LTSC 2018 in beta builds that had been out for 3months before that.

works on my machine

it's working on my machine

Attached: worksonmymachine.png (200x193, 30K)

This is why i like having separate partition for my /home

Attached: TheGloriousTaleOfBayeux.png (900x675, 1.09M)

holy fuck, you're the bitch that keeps making these same threads every single time, did the flicker trigger your epilepsy one time and make you shit your pants or something?

anyways keep posting these threads, i want to see you bickering about this into late 2020 at least

werks on my machine