Do any of you faggots actually think the prices of these are going anywhere?

Attached: f6582dbf5bb1c1b04ff1a32d4f505aff-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

Who cares? They're no better than air coolers.

>whoops forgot to use a poor person pic

Attached: zotac-geforce-gtx-1080ti-amp-inhand-640x640.jpg (640x427, 62K)

Nope, 2080s are so expensive the 1080tis will probably sell out at their current prices.

Wrong, on GPUs they're way better than air coolers. On CPUs they're basically useless.

>on GPUs they're way better than air coolers
My Sapphyre Vega 64 never hits 70C even with an overclock.
Water meme is unnecessary and will inevitably fail while the air coolers have nothing to break in them.

It's probably a Jew trick to sell kigs their shiny RGB toys for 100$ or more and have them buy a new one when the old fails.

Attached: sapphire-radeon-vega-64-nitro-le-1-100744460-large.jpg (700x466, 45K)

Closed loops are actually excellent for overkill GPU TDPs because you can set them up as an outtake and not have to deal with removing the heat a cooler like that just spews out into the case.
The longevity is definitely an issue though.

why do you care if you're not poor, just wait until there is a worthwhile upgrade and store the old gpu on a shell.

Attached: Speccy64_2018-10-06_15-50-31.png (752x496, 25K)

how much did it cost you?

I want to buy a vega 64 but it's still all overpriced

not at all. theyll be sold out before anything causes them to drop. also cpu prices are going up more than anything.

>Water meme is unnecessary and will inevitably fail while the air coolers have nothing to break in them.
the benefit to water cooling is that the temps can be as low as 50 degrees, and the noise levels are usually a lot quieter. dont get me wrong, im a fan of huge ass aircoolers like the d15, but modding them onto gpus is often impractical

depends on where you are located

since nobody's mentioned it: liquid cooling has liquid which could leak at some point. this happened to a friend with a closed loop cpu cooler after half a year of being fine and it destroyed the GPU.

air doesn't have this problem. this was perhaps 5 years ago, btw, they have probably improved but this is why I stay away from it.

>im a fan of huge ass aircoolers like the d15, but modding them onto gpus is often impractical
Then use a dedicated gpu cooler like the Raijintek Morpheus or the Arctic Accelero line. They can keep an high end gpu in the 50's as well with slower spinning fans.

Attached: morpheus.jpg (5472x3648, 2.88M)

>how much did it cost you?
I'm a western yupor so I paid 800$ for it.

>They're no better than air coolers.
No, the liquid has to heat up before it reaches that point, which means you have about 30-90 minutes (depending on how much you push it, fans, liquid mass, etc) of much better temperatures than on air (a whole 20C less, often). In the majority of cases, you will not be pushing your PC for more than 90 minutes.

theyre not readily available and cost about the same as a 120/240 rad does

I assume you mean 2080s because your retarded and used wrong picture.

in 3-6months there will be 2080/2080ti that are 200$ cheaper than the ones on market atm and actually at MSRP with cheaper hotter coolers but who cares the 3rd party coolers like morphius are best.

you think you could fit 13mm thin fans under the morphius rather than ontop? asking for a tiney build. or are the heatpipes around core done in a way that wouldn't be possible unless you used a tiny fan?

>In the majority of cases, you will not be pushing your PC for more than 90 minutes.
He doesnt know

not really plus looking at timed tests tells a different story

Almost 100% sure you can't. Only 1 section would theoretically have space for a fan, and even still you have to take into account the tiny heatsinks you have to put on critical components.

Attached: morpheus2.jpg (3572x2679, 2.27M)

mm thanks for photo I agree dreams dashed I think its too big for my purposes any way.

any other nice 3rd party GPU coolers even ones that are longer or stick out on the side more I have room for that.

>msi

Attached: msi_thermal_paste.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>implying this wasn't just some random who didn't know what he was doing.

It's not like that even ruins the board. You just have to clean it and let it dry.

It was posted on MSIs official YouTube channel.
Lurk most newfag

The Acceleros are slightly slimmer if that interests you.

Attached: ARCTIC_Accelero_Xtreme_Plus_II.jpg (990x466, 164K)

Meant to quote

>It was posted on MSIs official YouTube channel
Exactly.
They get their interns to do this kind of basic shit.

Having a single massive external radiator gets my dick hard. My computer is in the same room as my bed so sometimes during sex I like to look at my water cooling system, and my dick becomes firmer and reaches deeper.