Im 30yo with a steady income, a car and a house. Should I marry a woman of my age or younger?

Im 30yo with a steady income, a car and a house. Should I marry a woman of my age or younger?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6095209/French-actor-Vincent-Cassel-51-marries-model-wife-Tina-Kunakey-21.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Should I marry
is the question

18-20

You should marry a man faggot

I think is to young

I don't know if the marriage laws in your country are permissive or not, but not being married in Italy has very few drawbacks and you can still have kids without being hostage of the harpy enabling laws.

Here the law is always at mother´s side

24-25 is the perfect age for us 30 year old boomers.

Save your money for a clone.

Stop reposting this thread.

> (You)
>I think is to young
too young for what? what are you saying?

I think the question you should ask first is who is available to you to marry first. Dating, relationships, and marriage is like 80% accessibility. IE who is in your life you like enough to date and eventually marry.

Younger, and make sure it's by 5-10 years. She'll respect you and look up to you, and there's also more time for children. There's a reason why men in the 1950's married younger women.

To get married you retard.

Are you even asking this?

Attached: 418.jpg (600x450, 38K)

marry why. People get tired eventually of each other. You’re just giving more money to the church when you marry and get a divorce later.
Besides taxes I don't see a reason to marry

To have a family and pass it on your genes?

Would you buy a used car with bald tires and high mileage engine thats been driven hard and abused ???
Theres your answer.

The son has surpassed the father. I'm so proud of Brazil this week.

yes, but why too young?

If I were contemplating marrying a woman age would be far less of a factor than whether she has a penis or not.

as young as you can get, within reason obviously

a 12 yo age gap for me is too much

I’m 34, found a very mature 22 year old who isn’t a slut. They are out there OP, just realize the rare ones when you see them.

what? you worry about what people will say?

Just kinda creepy desu. Plus, age plays a factor in what you have in common.

You shouldve breed 12 years ago.
But i would say 6-7 years younger ok lol.
I wouldnt a same age she def been around the block.

Ayy lmao.

>Im 30yo with a steady income, a car and a house. Should I marry a woman of my age or younger?

This was posted yesterday, I'll give you the same response I gave yesterday.

Do you want to keep your steady income, car and house?

>Half your age + 5
(30 / 2) + 5 = 20yo girl
(40 / 2) + 5 = 25yo girl
What's so fucking complicated to understand in this?

Attached: 559.jpg (1066x1065, 540K)

Who have children at 18?
Are you crazy?

The key is to find a person that will make a good parent, ideally with limited prior sexual experience. If you can find that in a woman your age, it would be better than a younger, but crazier and sluttier, woman.

Thread should have ended here

No, the rule is:

Anything 18 and over is good to go.

Does that mean you need to upgrade to a new girl every couple of years?

Half age + 7*

Yeeeee.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6095209/French-actor-Vincent-Cassel-51-marries-model-wife-Tina-Kunakey-21.html

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_7c19718a-f397-11e6-b1cf-e834bbdfda95.jpg (685x385, 33K)

Old rule, had to upgrade it since most women here fuck at 13 and have tattoos by 15. You can get birth control pills at 13 with adult approval, at 15 just ask for it. Plan B is always otc, no questions asked.

french man love black woman.... They always came here to fuck ghetto niggress.

This one is good too.

My tastes are ""different"".

Attached: 1540131150536.jpg (960x539, 66K)

don't marry. get young women. 30+ woman are slowly losing their mind because they realize they will be obsolete soon and their beauty is fading. and they will pressure you into making kids. they're stressed out by life.
Get 6-7 years younger. They will respect you, are more beautiful, have goals and dreams in life, don't want kids yet.

Last two digits decide

Older
48 years old

Too young for what? Women dont mentally mature past this age their entire lives. They just get uglier.

Attached: 4D.jpg (225x225, 5K)

tired? the point is to build something together and power through the inevitable difficulties. Marriage is not to meant to be a hedonistic pursuit, that would be immature.

Everything should be

>white Sharia
Half your age plus 7 years.

Attached: 1535155953124.jpg (640x765, 166K)

Agreed my waifu is 24 I'm 31 *click* *sips* ahhh nothin like an ice cold bangs amirite guise

Too old, for a 36yo dude gives 25 and 42yo dude gets 28.
I say if it's over 18 it's fair game, also a 20yo girl is better for a depressed 36yo dude that has good income. By 25 most are hitting the wall these days.

This 100%

Also, if you want to have a sex life after age 50 this is important. Many many women hit menopause and stop having sex for the rest of their lives.

Glad to see you back with the same thread and same flag

I know your using a VPN because no Brazilian has money

I see no issue.
My parents have a 20 year gap.

Attached: atbzsyn.jpg (500x480, 92K)

Go here user

This is a politics board

Mmmmmm.

She only cares about the gap while she hangs out with her friends and talks about dicks. Get her preg and she'll be baby minded instead.

Marry a slightly younger girl from 20-27

Younger. I was 29 when I met my now wife who was 20 at the time. Though she had a degree by the age of 18 and working full time, very intelligent and extremely redpilled girl.

idk if i trust you (((JEfw)))

This.
>35 with a 25 years old here

Younger

oy vey I mean you should follow in young Prince Harry's footsteps and marry an older lady of colour with loose morals.

Brazil your making me emotional.

If I had a wife I wouldn't be posting here.

Do what you can. I doubt you have a choice

Depends on the state. Some go lower.

Younger, if a woman is single in her 30s it usually means shes not relationship material.

If she's single after 21 one.*

get some chick from the amish or something like that, one that will be trad af but still willing to let it all hang out for her husband, dont get a dim witted girl either, they're so fucking annoying

don't get married and fuck whores

All the good women are married by your age. Find a younger one who isn't a used up roastie that is starting to notice all of her friends have better lives. They are the type that will never be happy or settle, because they would have by now if they were capable.

Rev on the red line

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-081839~2.png (720x759, 227K)

Marry young, like prime 18-20.\ Prenup then when she gets sick of you dump her ass with the kid and get equal visiting rights. Youve done your job.

>should I marry
Not really
>my age or younger
Unmarried women 25 and above are all beta hunters. 20-23 is best age

you don't own the house, probably not even the car

>50yo men can date 80yo women but not 30 yo women
Top kek nice feminist chart you got there

12 years age gap is unironically the best age gap you could wish for. Highly blessed number.

Depends on the car and price

You should kill yourself

Older, bag yourself a cougar.

based fagposter

Get married to a 22-24 yo catholic qt

How about just always under 20-25

The gap between her eyebrows is disturbing.

don't marry, at least not on paper

Help! I'm a 30yo boomer with a house, car, and good job. But I have a 30yo girlfriend who is getting soft around the edges, doesn't cook, clean or contribute to finances, doesn't want kids and says that if she gets pregnant, she'll leave me to be a single mother.

Wat do?

These are good options too.

I'm 33 and my wife is 24. She's pregnant with our second child right now and stays at home with our son.

We got to church twice a week, she cooks and cleans, I make the money.

It's a great life. Just make sure the woman you marry isn't some degenerate slug but a true Christian.

Get a 20yo mentally sane woman instead. Let het rot alone. Meanwhile you got hookers.

This is my target range.

If your with someone that detached and uncaring you should leaver her. You will be ok at 30 looking for someone

Wtf why stay? For the easy lay?

Just go to middle east and marry a 12 year old. Women don't mature mentally past 12 anyway

Get yourself a girlfriend in her last year of high school (assuming legal where you live). Be her grad date. Marry her within 2 years of her graduation.

signed.

I’m actually in the process of drinking myself to death because my wife of 14 years is leaving me. What I’m saying is never ever get married. Knock a girl up if she’s white and live in a state without common law marriage.

Nice copy pasta slide. Take this shit to /b/, senpai.

>Should I marry
fukk nooo
very little upside
major fckn downside

this but unironically